He stil doesn't understand $1,000,000+ a BTC is an eventual physical certainty

>he stil doesn't understand $1,000,000+ a BTC is an eventual physical certainty

btc can only go up but that's making the assumption that btc is here to stay forever and nothing else is good enough for the populous to catch onto

>$1,000,000+ a BTC

Lol it will never happen
BTC will peak at $10k and then crash and never totally recovering

bought 1 at 1100 during the last dip. Never touching it for the next 5-10 years. If it dips again I'll buy another

hello darkness my old friend

>$10K is the same as $8

kill yourself cuckcoiner

That is what they said at $1k

If bitcoin took 1% of the stock market capitalization it would be 5mil a bitcoin and that's not including inflation of usd relative to bitcoin as bitcoin displaces usd. It could easily be over 10mil but that 10mil would be worth like 1mil 2017 dollars.

its the same principal dumbass price is irrelevant Demand > supply, network effects, technology

You made my night a bit okay again.

10/10 user.

10/10

>muh bitcoin killer meme
it's not happening, bro

Bitcoin is so popular, norms use it as a word for all cryptocurrencies. Kinda like how some people say "coke" to refer to all sodas.
BTC is coke and ETH is pepsi. There will never be a bitcoin killer

Or iPad to describe tablet, or PC to describe a windows computer, or Ferrari/Lambo to describe all flashy cars, or Will Smith to describe all black people etc...

To be fair eth is more like RC cola

Bitcoin is literally IBM

Id be in the lookout for the Microsoft, google, facebook, etc equivalent

Don't they use monero for what used to be bitcoin on the darkweb nowadays ?

This is the truth and my dubs support it

That depends on normies adopting Bitcoin widely and not instead choosing some jew bank digital currency that's not even on a blockchain
Normies are fucking retarded and don't care about what's good for them, so there's no guarantees

Lol, fucking retard. Enjoy your bags.

>muh bitcoin killer meme
again, it's not happening.

And why not, faggot?

> muh digital gold!!!

Your argument is useless if I remind you that there is a marginally decreasing supply of GameBoy Advance consoles, yet the price doesn't go to 1000 USD per unit.

The eth equivalent is clearly Bancor

I meant facebook equivalent

You do realize that the OP's assumption is based on the fact that USD will suffer from exponential inflation and if BTC does hit $1m, $1m will not be even close to its current value, right?

It would if the demand was as high as the demand to BTC.

Is biz really this stupid.
Yes, eventually even GBAs will reach 1mil$.
The important distinction is when, how fast, and to what relative strength.
Eventually GBAs will be so rare, they will have some historic value and will cost a million dollars. At that same time inflation will be so outrageous that a million dollars will also afford you a nice bicycle to get around town on.

bitcoin needs to maintain dominance or the store of value aspect becomes a joke and no one will take cryptos seriously again for decades. the genesis conditions of bitcoin, the anonymous founder, and the name bitcoin itselft are near ideal and cannot be replicated in new coins. it's bitcoin or nothing hon

>You do realize that the OP's assumption is based on the fact that USD will suffer from exponential inflation and if BTC does hit $1m, $1m will not be even close to its current value, right?
no, he's saying that BTC will have the same buying power as 1 million dollars has today, idiot

Bitcoin Cash, the actual Bitcoin (unmolested by cryptokike bankers)

>Implying people will pump 21 trillion into BTC.
BTC is going to start crashing in 2025 like a bitch.

And then? What is it worth if an transaction is not feasable to make? Who will mine and thrive the chain forward?

Not true

>there are companies that have been around for hundreds of years

its here to stay user.

He isn't. There is literally no way you can reach to that conclusion from those graphs, apart from wishful thinking of course. I do feel some kind of sympathy for you though, you seem like an actual retarded person.

>will never happen

That's what many said about 5k on this board less than 1 year ago. Now price is at 4k already..

Like how old people used to refer to any video game system as a nintendo. C'mon mom, fuck. It's a fucking Sega Genesis, and now look what you did. You kept calling it a fucking Nintendo so Sega gave the fuck up and just stuck Sonic on a fuckin Gamecube. God Dammit

$1 million per bitcoin is a $21 trillion market cap. that's ridiculous. a much more realistic expectation is around a $3 to $4 trillion market cap which would be about $140,000-$190,000 per bitcoin.

this desu
it's only just begun

>that's ridiculous.
totally depends on the purchasing power of fiat at that point
if we go through a global weimar-style hyperinflation bitcoin to infinity isn't out of the question

you're correct about that.
i made my assumption based on current day fiat dollar value. i believe that bitcoin's market cap will top out around the future equivalent of what $3-4 trillion is worth today.

Wrong, because there's not actually 21 million coins in circulation. Bitcoin is deflationary, with more keys being lost over time, eventually the amount of coins in circulation will be much less than 21 million. 1 million dollars per coin is certain imo, but it will take decades, maybe 50 years.

That belief is about as useful or possible as any other, though, right?

@ 4 trillion--what stops others from jumping in? Are you estimating that there will be a hard-cap to the usefulness of bitcoin at that point? We've already shown that crypto is arguably more powerful for those with limited resources and infrastructure, and look what it has done thus far.

With improvements to the network and added commerce functionality, it will become even more valuable to those who HAVE money and impact on the global commerce.

Estimating a cap can only be done when you have all the facts...everything else is speculation. Which is fair to participate in, but has to be taken with a grain of salt-- because the only true statement one could make right now is:

It's either never going to stop growing, or it will be worth 0$. So far, looks to be to the moon.

I'm young.

Quality post.

The delusion keeps growing bigger lmfao

remember. Millions of bitcoins were lost in the early days. Nobody knows how many, but a lot. Also we wont reach 21 million until 2100

I said to myself last night that 1 million isn't satisfying enough.And as I look at that graph I am more convinced that SN was in fact a genius. He saw everything coming. He is the next most significant man peered in history with the likes of nikola telsa and few others.

He defeated jihan back in 2008 without firing a single shot.

>he still doesn't understand that BTC is inflation realized and that when BTC = $1,000,000 all the fiats that measure BTC will be worth zero after they all hyperinflate

This is a zero sum game

~$1million in buying power.

I'm really scared bitcoin is going to be the death of us all... like we're digging our whole society's own grave

Say bitcoin does replace fiat, becomes the preferred method of payment and costs a ton.

What about the hardworking people who don't know enough about investing or computers to have bought in?
What if you were busy being a doctor, farmer, butcher, engineer and never took notice?
These guys are gonna exchange everything they worked for their entire lives for a fraction of a coin, while neets who have never contributed to the world become the 1%? How would this be any better than what is going on right now?

What of the powerful people using us right now, using money and media to influence and distort, urging us to overthrow the system that has kept social cohesion and brought humanity the furthest it ever got in the history of ever, so that they may benefit from our fall?
Are we going to change the social hierarchy of the planet on the basis of who came first and bought in first?

Maybe it won't be a nuclear war or the end of some natural resource that kills humanity, but the fall of capitalism.

>What about the hardworking people who don't know enough about investing or computers to have bought in?
Then we haven't reached full adoption..

Are you listening to what i said?
Is the whole accumulated wealth of a life of working as a nurse, teacher, gardener suddenly be, in practice, worth less than the 100$ you threw at magic internet money in 2014? Are we going to allow that? Are we hoping for that? How the fuck is that fair?

But Jews creating money out of thin air and stealing them back by inflation is?

That is an interesting idea for sure user.
I'm not sure how it's different from us all just investing in some random penny stock and it mooning to $10000.
But, also, Life isn't fair.
and also, what if us (the visionaries) are from the family of the nurse, teacher, gardener? Would you not help out your parents user?

>What of the powerful people using us right now, using money and media to influence and distort, urging us to overthrow the system that has kept social cohesion and brought humanity the furthest it ever got in the history of ever, so that they may benefit from our fall?

Stop complaining and become the jew.

Life isn't fair you dumb fuck. How old are you not to realize this? It is the age of the NEET and I for one am celebrating this fact. Can't wait to charge my parents rent like they're charging me.

Say, can you imagine being paid in something as volatile as bitcoin? Can you imagine paying with it? You want to hire someone to make something productive for society in your productive factory. Their monthly salary is 1 btc. Do i need to explain how complicated this is?

The boomers had the stock and property markets to prop up their pensions and futures, they are thick and slow people.

They needed something else for the speculative youth of the internet age, the people who know too much, theyre giving us shitcoins to stop us one day burning down their mansions.

People who dont pump everything they can into this now will be like the people who didnt buy houses when they cost $10000 each.

>He defeated jihan back in 2008 without firing a single shot.
You Corecucks are such faggots

Satoshi was happy to scale on chain. And Bitcoin can apparently be controlled by censorship. Which will good for Corecucks now, is worrying for the future.

>summoning ever
Redd it.

How the fuck is it fair for some Zuckerjew to become a celebrated billionaire because he was able to rip off an idea the Bitcoin twins gave him at Harvard?
How the fuck is it fair that some dudes own land just because their ancestors used to life their and maybe got it because they killed some dudes or somehow were ok with overpowering another system of ownership?

You're assuming people will want GBAs. Plus, inflation is high, but I don't think anyone in this board cares about 100 years of inflation.

It has long been said: The NEET shall inherit the earth.

But really, it's fucking awesome. Early adopters are mostly freedom loving tech guys who are gonna be the new generation of super rich. They will fund tech ventures that push humanity forwards. A few rich NEETs is fine.

I know you think you're making a good point but you aren't because you're a bit retarded and you don't really understand what you're talking about. For starters, under the mass BTC adoption scenario you're describing, it would be nowhere near as volatile as what you're suggesting. It'd be more stable than any fiat currency we have today.

You people don't understand where im getting if you're throwing that "life isnt fair" argument. I am not talking about btc simply being a great product that makes a couple of early investors rich. It's not a fucking stock. It's a monetary system. No one "uses" btc for anything other than buying shit. If it does become the most valuable asset of all, where does that leave us? How fucking long until a revolution? Where does the normie draw the line? When is he going to stop accepting the ruling class of the day are people that at one point less than 10 years before had as much money as himself, but now the difference in wealth is gigantic and the only crime the normie is guilty of is believing in the system that raised him and his parents before him and their parents before them?

>Are we going to allow that?
die statist

>Implying people will stop pumping

Bitcoin always goes up, and people do not stop pumping money into things that always go up. This is not some fucking faggotry company that can go out of business, it is literally, literally unstoppable.

Now you explain to me then, genius, how the fuck is this going to work.
The market cap in bitcoin is over 50 billion dollars. Its price has gone nowhere but up. These are 50 billion dollars in the fucking limbo. No one is using them to start a business. No one is using that money to build something. No one is using that money, literally.
And what is the order of the day? Hodl. Starve the wannabe buyers. Leave no crumbs for the others. Drive the price up up and up and then live off a fraction of a fraction of a fraction.

It's their fault for perpetuating the shithole system we have now. And if you dare try to enlighten them, they will just call you a retard instead of using their brain for once so fuck them, they can eat shit for all I care

>No one
Well, some are.

I'm from a post communist shithole. Similiar thing happened, the glorified working class stayed poor as always, yet a whole new generation became rich like overnight investing into goverment controlled companies which were for sale for pennies. Who don't want to work will find a way to not work. Some became homeless beggars, some got lucky with magic internet money, but the ones who want to work, will be slaves for others forever. In here almost all the rich people looked as they didn't do nothing for their wealth, so basically nothing will change if former NEETs will be the new 1%.

>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LIFE'S NOT FAIR
Go put on a helmet.