If I buy BTC right now, but it doesn't get delivered for 9 days

Once those 9 days are up, will it be worth the current price at that time? Or what I bought it at?

get fucked

eat a dick

Current price, what did you except?

The price you bought it at. It cant be moved until it is delivered however.

salty losers

So you want to buy Bitcoin but you are concerned that holding for 9 days might be too long term for you?

>ill it be worth the current price at that time? Or what I bought it at?
wat? I'd imagine it's whatever the transaction says what the fuck are you using that makes you wait 9 days

im not losing buddy. its annoying when new fags ask questions that could be answered using google

Where do you buy where Bitcoin """delivery""" takes 9 days?

Coinbase

So there's two different answers itt so which is it?

You don't actually think they would give you MORE BTC if the price drops after you order, do you?

When you buy it, it's bought. Delivered or not.

I'm worried that if it goes up I get less. Thats not how it works though right? I've never had it take 9 fucking days before. Why does it take so long

I would view it like this; if you buy a gold bar from me for the market rate, say $1K, and I take a week to deliver it, during which time the market rate drops to $500, what do you think it's worth once you receive it? It's worth what you can sell it for--$500.
If your crypto was delivered immediately, and you wanted to know what it was worth 9 days later, it'd be the market rate.
So, I'm thinking your crypto will be whatever it's worth on the day you receive it. Then different the next day etc.
Hopefully it goes up in the next 9 days and you make some money.

>it's annoying when I have to provide valuable answers to someone about a simple matter
>[shitposting about shitcoins and pink Wojaks intensifies]

You're gonna get buttfucked and beaten to death in the street, pussyfaggot.

i dont owe anyone anything u dumb faggot

you should have transferred your fiat to an exchange breh, then you can buy it live

Can you but BTC straight off bittrex with dollars?

coinbase explains this in the faq
it's instant if you use credit/debit

Then don't post, cumshitter.

fuck off faggot

You answer the question and OP doesn't give a fuck; what's the point?

Honestly if you didn't post a picture of literal NiggerCoin2017, I would probably have given you a real and fruitful answer. But now I just think you're probably a nigger using welfare gains to try and cash in, or some disgusting race-traitor or loser faggot. You don't deserve to be in crypto if you fit stated criteria :D

No.

How to spot a coinbase normie 101

>They wait 9 days for their bitcoin to arrive

Lmao neither of the above my dude, I used it ironically

I used my bank account not a card, and bought a lot. Why does it take so longggg

It'll be worth what's written on the ticket.

If you still don't know, bitcoin only has one value obviously. It's worth whatever it's worth at the time. But when the bitcoin is finally delivered to you, your price is what you paid a week ago. It locks in. So if you bought it at 5 bucks and when you get it it's now worth 7, good job. But if it's now worth 3, you ended up overpaying

right now, it's a completly reasonable concern, crazy highs

Thanks dude, idk why the fuck it was so hard for all these other people to answer the question. See you guys on the moon.

How fucking dare you?
I explained it simple enough; it's worth what the market decides it's worth on the day.
Next time, read the replies.

Prick.

You did a good job bro. Very clear explanation and clearly op is a fag.

Thank you. And I really did have to hold back the temptation to mock his stupidity. Imagine asking Veeky Forums whether something you bought today could be sold for the same price next week if the market moved!
>hi, I bought a house fifty years ago for $60K, but my estate agent says the market value today is $250k. Is it still worth what I bought it for?