I wanted us to spend the day together, user. You don't mind if I watch you while you are trading, do you...

>I wanted us to spend the day together, user. You don't mind if I watch you while you are trading, do you? Maybe you can teach me something about this cryptocurrencies you talk about so much.

What are you doing in my house and what ratio of bird/human are you?

mmmmm feet

this
followed by
the first tip to successful trading is to make me a sandwich

>NEET dropping a joke from 2008
>no wonder he's a virgin

>spending thousands to LARP as a broker
sad

>make me a sandwich
>from 2008
What year were you born?

>implying the deepest desire of all healthy women isn't to serve men

>phoneposter talks shit
>posts thumbnail
jej

I JUST MADE 15 PERCENT ON MY NEW STRATEGY DAY TRADING PROVING IT WERKKKKKKS HAHAHHAHAHA FUCK YOU FUKKEN FAGGOTS SUCK MY PEE PEE HAHAHA JK

Anyone else pissed about this image? The tryhard fucking monitor setup, the gay macbook with stickers on it, the ugly jew in the chair and her nasty fucking feet on the desk, the dirty ass table and wall...how fucking DISGUSTING can an image possibly be

nigga you gay

Im jelly and about to get the same thing (including waifu) with the mad gains im about to get with my new strategy.

Im not gay I just like girly small penises and pink shaved buttholes

You're desperate. She would be a 6/10 without the filthy tryhard room and posture.

That's pretty gay desu

>heey user i saw a coin with a dog that you didnt have, i sold all your ugly green pseudosquare and bougth you a lot of dog coins (: !

dude for real. you can picture the fucking neckbeard who took this with his 'hobby' dslr. you can almost taste his hamster train of thought as he thought he was gordan gecko himself with his supermodel wife in their penthouse apartment in front of his masterrace ultra premium trading floor monitor spread.

the sad reality is that shes about two weeks from hitting the wall, and speaking of walls, hes living in the bottom floor of a shitty apartment complex where the cars are parked just outside his window some thirty minutes from the city center. his desk and five year old macbook and shit tier office chair, and terrible painting he did in high school exude the classlessness and mindset of a broke part time starbucks barista who's spent too much time smoking weed and getting rent money from his parents, which he uses to loose on average about $100 a week 'trading crypto', and telling his desperate xanax popping girlfriend that he's about to make it big.

sounds about like the average cryptopia user to me.

you guys totally aren't bitter virgins

Fuck off roastie, you won't take my money FUCKING LEECH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jesus christ you have issues

i'm too busy trading on yobit from my galaxy s3 getting my dick wet in your mom's basement right now to care about what you think user

Mu thoughts exactly. If that girl is the best you can do with hundreds of k's you might as well just off yourself.

Not even going to mention that fucking painting. FUCK

8.5/10 would pipe

but i aint teachin you shit, errbody know bitches aint good for shit besides suckin dick

whens the last time you get your dick wet? the shower doesn't count

What's on the right monitor, which exchange is that?

this exactly

> cryptopia
kys faggit

Honestly, the only people who talk like you are themselves virgins or just got laid yesterday. You literally are typing in the dialect of virgin teens/middle-schoolers.

We aren't all hideous and awkward, and it pains me to know such cringe-bag wastes such as you exist to put used up pussy on pedestals.

move down your fealthy feet from my sanctuary

t. virgin

this

you are so incredibly butthurt its hilarious

enjoy worshipping roasties buddy

except this came from the girls twitter you wound up autist

>"Yeah I'm not like the other girls, hahaha did you notice my crypto laptop stickers?"

is this a viable business model?

Cryptopia top, Bittrex bottom.

im a little peeved about how smug she is but other than that its whatever

The setup is absolute shit. Filthy, messy, tasteless.

mgtow?

Thats a man, faggots.

feminine penus ok desu

>dumb bitch i barely know beyond sex is actually placing her feet on my fucking desk

fucking no. Full stop.

I don't mind the vesa mounts tho.

Sometimes I think Veeky Forums and Tumblr are perfect for each other. It's all the undesirable people blaming everyone else for being undesirable. If you take politics away you guys are exactly the same. Perpetual victims to justify your sour grapes.

The only things I have problems with here are the jewess, how dark the skin is, and the macbook stickers

Like even before I got on /pol/, something about jewish girls instantly turned me off. Probably the facial structure

>Veeky Forums being victims
We don't play the victim, we just fuck with everyone. You are clearly a newfag, and on top of that, just a normal faggot

The monitors aren't even aligned/symmetrical and the dumb cunt just left the cables hanging without any regard for cable management

That was funny you gay

Damn I figured there would be more happy people on a board about money but half the people here are so bitter. You see a picture of a cute girl trading crypto and you complain about the stickers on her macbook? I can't tell if that's more sad or funny.

this guy gets it

I bet you like uniforms

The arms most definitely have some sort of cable holder. Why would you not use it? 1/2 of the table is now useless. Why even hang them from the wall if that's your plan.

it's literally just Tumblr talk with different words and I was here way before you fags started shitting up every board with your fucking butthurt. I'm here to tell you that it gets easier though. The teenage years are rough.

you really think she's "trading crypto"
or just sunk some money in bitcoin as its the "hottest thing"