A world without masculinity

would it of been more peaceful?

Matriarchy instead of Patriarchy

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/1438527/#1449491
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, because humans would die out after 1 generation

no, women are insane children who are jealous of each other and start fights over every single little thing, and I'm not even talking about that time of the month yet

Literally impossible unless you changed the nature of women to be like men, and then it's a patriarchy.

I think in a matriarchal world there wouldn´t be wars between nations but instead there would be repressive police states

Nothing would get done and everybody would starve to death

>matriarchy
There would still be masculinity. it be masculine women running things.

>matriarchy
>peaceful
wew lad

Women MUST and WILL have equality, and this is the ONLY way to achieve TRUE equality. The testicles of all males, which produce the majority of their testosterone, are the primary cause of their violent behavior. The testicles also attribute greatly to many of the health problems men experience later in life (such as prostate cancer and, of course, testicular cancer).

~:The Solution... International Castration Day.:~

It is my belief (which I consider factual based on my research) that all men SHOULD be castrated. Not only for their own safety, but for the safety of all innocent women and children.

And, to achieve this...

The entire world should have an international holiday known as: "Castration Day"

Males of all ages will be brought to the public squares of their cities nude, to stand together in a circle, as they await castration by a woman known as "The Castrator", who will be a woman chosen from the public much like a juror.

Girls of all ages will attend, lining the streets to cheer and applaud the males as they join the rest of civilized society.

It will be a free vacation for any working woman. And, young girls will be able to leave school to attend this glorious ceremony.

The males will then have one hour to get to know their Castrator. Their female "spouse" will also be able to choose whether or not they would like to milk the male in order to retain a sperm sample.

If the male is too young for a "spouse", their mother or closest female relative will decide.

After this, the men will be given anesthetics. They will be placed on a table, where their Castrator will then slice open their ball-sack, remove their testicles, and the excess skin, stitch them up and clean them up.

They will be given thirty minutes to rest after the procedure.

Once the males have all been castrated, they will be grouped together again for one last look before walking nude back to their homes.

The women will then return to their jobs, schools, et cetera, and rejoice in the completion of yet another successful ceremony.

Any man who tries to evade this holiday, "Castration Day", should be murdered wherever they
are found (treated as a criminal, as it will be a crime not to attend). Or, forced to attend.
Regardless of age.

Any woman who disagrees should be provided therapy in order to free her from misogynistic indoctrination.

This holiday should replace the day known currently as "Father's Day".

If this practice were adopted officially all across the world, all war, crime, and violence would end.

We would have a true Eutopia, where peace reigns, and men do only what they exist for...

Breed.

Labor.

SERVE.

Die.

Likewise, the change of their hormones would make them less aggressive, and thus less likely to rape. It would also provide them with better health throughout their life, as the testicles are a major cause of health issues in males as they age.

All will profit from this...

And, I believe this will come to be someday soon.

Are we assuming sexual dimorphism?
There is no such thing as masculinity (nor femininity)as an inherent characteristic past anatomy nor as a state of mind. It is simply a concept that developed with human culture and has changed overtime with additions and subtractions along the way. And who said it had to be a matriarchy? Can we stop this meme of "every one was feminine at first" because again, they are simply concepts. I don't agree with that theory.
Considering culture is inevitable I'd say we wouldn't have genderoles as a part of it and thus gendered distribution of labor. This could be less efficient and as a resultWe may have been taken out by a species with less sexual dimorphism who can still be more efficient without specific rolls.
If you're assuming no dimorphism, then this thread is retarded.

> world without masculinity
> shemales on picture

Wew. Lad, I bet you think women don't enjoy having sex with men for fun too, nor their company either as friends. Such projection. But what to expect from a lonely mysogynists with no gf or friends?

looks like you've got some explaining to do

I thought not, then I watched that Rick and Morty episode. Now I think, Yes but probably no.

What if Im not a poorfag labour?

sounds like a you problem

>what is IVF

They wouldn't be able to decide what to eat

yes, because IVF existed historically. this is a history board. And I would like to think this is a history related thread minus a few /pol/tards who don't know what the word means.

what does it say about you that you spend your time in a place full of " lonely mysogynists with no gf or friends"?

wait, one thing: In what context are you talking about? The beginning of time? 1000 years ago? Or recently? if the latter, this thread is about to be reported be a use its not philosophy either, it seems more like culture related.

>would it of been more peaceful?

OP obviously never observed what a vindictive woman in a position of power is capable of

while man can be brutal woman perfect the art of creating systematic hell whenever they rule, making the work environment needlessly complicated and restful

a matriarchy will create scores of frustrated soldiers that will revel in the option to inflict violence as a therapy from having to live in such society

I reluctantly agree.

*mysoginist
I meant you not everyone on this board.
I spend some time on a board to talk about history with rational people who have similar intetest and to learn about from others who know more...about history. Something which is increasingly becoming clear that this thread is not relsted to. Yes, what DOES that say about me? Certainly at least that I have a penchant for learning new thing unlike you. You, who seems content to remain foolish and continue to work off of emotions and speculation not grounded in fact or even real experience.

Haven't seen this copy pasta in years lad. It's like a blast to the past, still haven't done anything with my life.

What. You ever heard of Boudicca? She was a savage, chopped off the breasts of Roman princesses in Britannia, and sewed it to their mouths, then impaled them on a spike through the vagina.

So if your assumption is that woman aren't capable or willing to commit to warfare, they are.

It would be mighty cool. Like Patriarchy is a hell where Chad's rule. In Matriarchy I could be mamma's boy all my life, have affairs and children with various women, everybody cucks everyone because it doesn't matter., not much responsibility and no social pressure either. it would be so relaxed.

Im not even that guy, so jokes on you.

And if you seriously come here " to talk about history with rational people who have similar intetest and to learn about from others who know more" then you're dumber than the most braindead shitposter.

Where would they get sperm from? And what with the male children?

I believe this is the most retarded thread in Veeky Forums, congratulations, I really expected something better from this board, is nothing but rubble.

>Veeky Forums is reasonable and gives proper arguments
>reddit does not
top kek

I never said Veeky Forums was perfect, user. It's very far from that. Still, there are a few threads worth lurking through though, and they can be very inretesting and sometimes even reach bump limit. Some intelligent people even recommend good sources and provide links to sone of them.

Rejoice, sisters, for the day of the rope for all men and boys cometh.
Extinction of masculinity and world peace are synonymous after all.
Male genocide, when?

> woman perfect the art of creating systematic hell whenever they rule, making the work environment needlessly complicated and restful
You're probably talking about American females. I've had some different experiences.

A world without masculinity is a world without ambition, initiative, bravery, honour, stamina, motivation, and passion.

Romans didnt have princesses.

you will find out in your lifetime because we are heading for one

What subsection of the manosphere did you crawl out of? Red Pill, Pick UP Artistry, Dark Enlightenment, Men's Rights Advocacy, Men Going Their Own Way, Anti-Feminism? You smug men think that everything that's terrific in existence is associated solely with your sex and all that's terrible is associated with the female sex. Misogyny andake chauvinism, thanks to your hubris, we cannot have nice things.

you're disingenuous.

Men would be grown in labs wholesale. When they reach pubescent age their sperm would be extracted and the men would be killed off.

Men have been in charge of things for all of human history up until a few years ago. Its not unreasonable to attribute "everything that's terrific in existence" or at least the overwhelming majority of good things in society to men. Whats the alternative? Attribute it to a group who had no power to enact anything at all? Who could not attend school unless they were very rich, and even then it was no guarantee? The ones who had no voice in government, politics, trade, finance, production, war, or really anything that wasn't tonights dinner? That's way too absurd for rational minds.

feminists belong on le reddit

Women are like bonobo, men are like chimps. Bonobo hate fuck each other to solve problems, chimps usually beat each other up.

>For instance, when a group arrives at a new feeding tree, there is tension over who is going to make the richest pickings. “The females will have lots of genital contact with each other and that will relieve the apprehension of this feeding competition,” says Clay. “Once they are calm they can actually feed together in the tree and be quite peaceful.”

Please tell me that this post is sarcastic. The only reason that women had no institutional power throughout all of history was because they were systemically and systematically oppressed and discriminated against. Until recently? Yeah, right. You think women at present in positions of power are actually empowered themselves? They're only placed there to try to fool women into believing that they're not being fucked over in the grand scheme of things. They're just chess pieces meant to look the part, but are controlled from the shadows. They aren't allowed any political power and will of their own. They're simply marionettes, nothing more. And so the unjust patriarchy continues its destruction of functionality in the world.

From the same article:

>Things can get particularly nasty in zoos, where the artificial set-up can let females assume more power than they normally would in the wild. These super-dominant females can be pretty violent towards males, says Clay.
>“There are lots of males in zoos that are missing digits. There’s a male bonobo that’s actually missing the tip of his penis because the female has bitten it off,” she says. “This isn’t quite [in line] with the stereotype of them being peaceful.”
Zoo turns them into feminists.

What? how would anyone get their hands on labs historically? WHAT CONTEXT IS OP BEING ASKED IN!
If it's not historical, I'm literally reporting this thread.
Like masculinity can cease to exist or never exist but doesn't mean males would have to as well. Masculinity is a concept as with femeninity, not people. I'm really not understanding the context of this thread. Is it philosophy?

>The only reason that women had no institutional power throughout all of history was because they were systemically and systematically oppressed and discriminated against
We're not talking about the reasons, we're talking about the reality. Women were not educated throughout much of history and held no power. Thats the bottom line.

>They're just chess pieces meant to look the part, but are controlled from the shadows. They aren't allowed any political power and will of their own. They're simply marionettes, nothing more
But that's not exclusive to women. Weaker politicians are often used as a mouthpiece for a myriad of agendas, male and female both. Women are too privileged in todays modern western society. To the privileged, equality seems like oppression. These female politicians face the same problems any politician does. But because they're women, they think they shouldn't have to and that they deserve special treatment. This is why nobody takes them seriously.

And if youre gonna tell me Diane Feinstein or Nancy Pelosi are just mouthpieces for the patriarchy, then youre 20xs stupider than you sound (which is amazing).

None of the above. What is even a manosphere?

But yes, for your information, the term masculinity refers to all the positive attributes that a man should strive to achieve, together. Similarly, the term femininity refers to all the positive attributes that a woman should strive to achieve, together.

Therefore, a world without masculinity is a world without all features seen as good for a man to have, such as bravery, honour, ambition, etc etc etc.

No, I'm not. There have been some great threads. Even yesterday there was 3. You're maybe a summerfag or just new to this board and didn't browse Veeky Forumswhen it just came out but it isnt usually this bad. There are a few "we wuz" threads bur besides that it's just th reads poorly phrased questions worst. other times there,are some really great threads:
desuarchive.org/his/thread/1438527/#1449491

I've been here since 2008. I was here when Veeky Forums was just an /int/ dream.

that wasnt as bad as l the current situation that is summer.

Really nothing will probably happen

then again it depends on what Matriarchy you are talking about