Has anyone else made 0 money these last few days?

I bought into ETH at around 30 bucks and cashed out at 370 for a tidy 28k.

Got back into the market about a week ago and I'm going fucking insane. Literally trading on emotion, buying shit coins and then selling them 5 minutes later at a loss. I've averaged 3 hours of sleep the last week. I spend all day refreshing bittrex, liqui, biz, reddit, and a few slack channels.

My ONLY good trade was buying some GAS at 10 bucks and dumping it on some cuck at 30. Made 6k from that. But I think I've lost it if you add up all these shit trades. Have literally had my hand in every coin. Bought OMG at 3 dollars sell it at 3.50. Buy NEO at 20 sell it at 23. Buy Civic at 8k sell it at 7.8k then it jumps to 180k. Then I buy back into OMG at ATH and it dumps. Buy back into CVC at ATH and it dumps. Probably cause I'm an addictive personality neet with no other sources of pleasure in my life and this shit is gambling on steroids for your dopamine receptors.

I'm looking for the nearest window

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gB2iWln0ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope. I'm a NEO holder :)

Stay grindin G

youtube.com/watch?v=_gB2iWln0ls

You're gonna make it!

I lost like $70-$100 today and last night over OMG because it went down. Anyone think OMG will go back up?

bought at 206k btw

Literally my life
Holding eth from 315

you are doing it wrong. you buy and hold. if it dips, then buy more. if it goes higher, then you gained money. either way you win. BUY AND HOLD OR YOU WILL FOREVER POST PINK WOJAKS HERE. BUY AND FUCKING HOLD.

every single person who has bought and held in the past, well like 90%+ of them.. have gained money. because they all work under the assumption that all cryptocurrency is going to get more valuable. it's been true so far. there will be big dips probably across the board, but you need to buy and you need to hold.

hopefully you have an income. set aside a certain % of that income every week/month to invest in cryptoshit to HOLD

Why aren't you doing the same with Neo

Either you learn to develop a systematic trading plan or you enjoy losing unrealized gains due to greed.

1. Meditate: Clear your mind of emotional bias, trade like a machine.

2.Risk: Limit downside, maximize upside.

3. Position: Entry is vital, use TA, sentiment, fundamentals to calculate a estimated safe risk / reward.

4. Review: Create a spreadsheet which feeds infomation via JSON API to gather all your trades. Discover what is making your P/L go down and what is making it go up, find the optimum routine and your unrealized gains will flourish, even during a bear market.

TIP: When others are distracted on pumps, you should already be buying the next one that hasn't pumped. AKA ones that are in buy zones right now.

GNT an ZEN are perfect examples of good buy zones.

People here like to call a bunch of coins scams, but the biggest scam is the myth that you can make money daytrading. Unless you're a savant or have bots you will just get lucky a few times before going negative.

This user gets it. The longer you stay in the day trading game, the closer your chance of success approaches zero.

You could make 500 good trades in row. All it takes is one bad trade to wipe all of that away. Tread carefully.

I understand the concept but I have a hard time accepting it. The world is so complex. Everything can flip on a dime. Especially in the tech world. The solid coins already have valuation of hundreds of millions if not billions. And the low market cap coins are appearing by the dozen. You have to spend forever researching each one and even then you could be wrong about everything because they lied to you or something unforeseen happens.

You sound as if you were at some point an early adopter with above average intelligence, but reading through your whole post made me realize you are a fucking, easily-emotionally-manipulated retard

Thank you, you're why I'm making money.
>Pic related & phone poster

How does one lose his portfolio if he allocates no more than 5% of his total portfolio while only losing a maximum of 5% before stop loss?

5% of 5% is nothing, i could lose 20 times in a row and make one good trade and wipe the negetive away given the nature of this market.

confirming this.. i started to buy neo and traded up to 138 at 300k. i wanted 140 neo to put it in my wallet, then moon mission came and i thought it will dip back at 500k, 600k, 700k and so on.. i bought back at 950k.. and now i only hold about 40 neo. literally wanna KMS. you can be lucky but in the end just do your research and have trust and hold.

if any1 got a donation of neo for me.. :P

Aa6XpSMwFM4R3eMUx1EVP3AVoo9maaWSTV

>easily-emotionally-manipulated
>literally daytrading his allowance money

It's not quite as easy when you start trading grownup money, kiddo..

As I stated, it's because I'm a depressed socially isolated NEET with literally nothing going on in my life. In this mentally unstable position, meddling with trades and being unable to delay gratification is compulsive. I just looked. I'm still up 2800 in the last few days. Certainly better than losing money, but I did forfeit much more than that.

>Daytrading allowance money

I'm not retarded enough to put in my life's savings into something as volatile as crypto. I put in something to have fun, and I'm having fun, so stay mad, kiddo. I'm enjoying my gainz so far, no-neo

literally not even 1,000. gr8 b8 m8

Getting there m8

Yeah, till one day you decide to break your own rule based on a "sure thing" you read about and you're bored of making money in tiny increments (5% of portfolio by the standards of the average biz portfolio is fucking puny, and you do want to get rich, don't you?), and it blows up in your face, and you panic, and you make it worse. You think it can't happen to you, but unless you're trading entirely with a bot, play this game long enough and I can almost guarantee that it will.

The point is that when you have so little skin in the game, emotion is a non-factor. Of course you're doing OK, retard.

>you are a fucking, easily-emotionally-manipulated retard

NICE COMMA THERE LOL

You sound bitter, kiddo. Post your gainz. From the sound of it, you got greedy and bought into shit coins shilled on biz

>Shiggy diggy, roodypoo

I used to be like you. Looking for these quick moon trips and quick money. Guess what? I lost most of it.

I realized only way to win at this is get at the ground floor of something that has potential, and just hold. In 6 months any good coin will be higher. So that 28k could be 60k by end of the year. Wouldn't you like that?

My recommendation is OMG at the moment.

Cheers,,,,,,,, m8

Hahahah my portfolio is literally hundreds of times bigger than yours. Unlike you, I didn't get into crypto three weeks ago. Eat shit nigglet.

Lulz, kk kiddo. Enjoy them gainz - sounds like that's all you've got going for you.

Will do, enjoy that welfare-tier portfolio you're totally non-emotional about, brave boy.

Lel, still not posting your gainz NEET? I showed you mine, show me yours fgt.

>Literally 100x bigger

No, not hundred. Hundreds.

I can tell you're a NEET teenager not just from the size of your welfare-tier portfolio, but that you're so shocked people have six-figure crypto portfolios that you require screenshot evidence (as if that would somehow be proof of anything).

You're fucking retarded, just a matter of time before you're underwater with your play money portfolio lmao.

>Not hundred, hundreds
>Still not posting gainZ
>Mad af

Hope your fantasies keep you warm at night for the rest of your lonely life, NEET.

>Captcha: meeting polizia

Hope you don't let your welfare money portfolio go so low that you can't afford the rope you'll need to end it all once your dreams of making it out of poverty go up in smoke, nigglet :^)

>sell BTC at 3150 because I finally want to "sell high"
>rockets to 3800
>still going
>too proud to buy in
>scared of it crashing

I will never sell BTC again this feels terrible

my day is soon

That's a good lesson to learn. Never, ever sell BTC. Literally not even once (or at least until you're rich).

I took a student loan to trade crypto.
You are trading with allowance money

i look forward to paying additional taxes for your defaulted loans when you lose it all and refuse to pay it back

#feelTheBern