Just a reminder that STEEM has a marketcap of $328 million. DNT has a marketcap of $50 million

Just a reminder that STEEM has a marketcap of $328 million. DNT has a marketcap of $50 million.
DNT is not listed on Bittrex but it will be.
Major news coming out on monday.
Got partnering/VC backing from a major firm yesterday.

It's time to accumulate DNTmarines.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethlance.com/
blog.district0x.io/the-district-weekly-august-12th-2017-54745b192522
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm excited. Gonna be rich

Just a reminder that DNT has no intrinsic value or utility. The sole purpose of DNT is to vote on proposals that the devs may or may not choose to implement.

The development and/or the success of the district0x platform has no impact on the value of DNT tokens.

DNT tokens do not collect dividend or increase in value.

No part of the district0x platform even needs DNT tokens to participate.

You have been tricked.

Not gonna get my DNT for cheap, but by all means continue fudding. I'll enjoy buying more at this price.

daily reminder it was already leaked that 5 coins will be added to bittrex between 22-26 of this month, two being confirmed as sigt and stox, as well as 3 coins being removed

What coins are those senpai? Where's your proof?

wrong from their own freakin website

The district0x Network Token (DNT) is a staking token, used by holders to join districts and participate in their governance. Upon staking district0x Network Tokens to a district, participants receive an equivalent amount of voting rights in the district.
Voting rights can be used to partake in the processes that determine everything from a district’s branding, to its accepted code of conduct, to the auxiliary modules that are integrated, to the way that fees collected by revenue-generating auxiliary modules are utilized, and beyond.

What timescale is likely for nice gains:

A week or a month?

That is exactly what I said, dingus. The sole purpose of DNT is to be staked and turned into votes. You "vote on the governance" of a district, E.G. you vote on what you want the devs to do with the district.

The devs can choose to listen to you or nah.

DNT is not needed to use district0x districts. DNT does not receive a dividend. DNT does not benefit from the success or failure of the districts. All it does is allow you to vote. LMAO. Press F to pay respects to all DNT holders.

sounds like ANT

No. ANT actually gives you a legitimate dividend via GAS payment and has other purposes similar to ethereum. DNT literally does nothing but allow you to "vote on what you want the devs to do"

DNT has a ton of products being built on top of it. They already have Ethlance where you can post and find jobs for free.
And they are finishing Name Bazaar where you can sell ETH domains.
It's going to be fucking huge.

>ethlance.com/
>blog.district0x.io/the-district-weekly-august-12th-2017-54745b192522

HAHAHhahahHAhAHHHAhAHahahaa look at this guy. I almost feel sorry for you.

Ethlance doesn't use DNT token, it uses ethereum. People using ethlance has absolutely no impact on the value of DNT.

Same thing for name bazaar.

Did you even bother to do any DD before bagholding DNT?

ITT: Either a whale trying to keep the price low or a DNT seller who wants to feel better for getting out early before the moon mission.

you've been here for hour shitposting DNT

screencapped all of it for future reference

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. The customer doesn't pay in DNT or touch it. DNT is used by project shareholders to vote.

I have 5k that I bought at 650 sats. It's 2k sats now and I'm weary about buying more for like almost 4x what I originally bought what I have for. Instead, I'm considering taking the money that I would buy more DNT with and investing in the 0x ICO. Thoughts?

Perfect plan

That's because DNT is used to host/stake in districts you fucking dolt

Do you believe in 0x? I do, but I'm a small-fry. I only have ~3100$ (.8BTC) I started with $700 and I'm out of my league, but I lucked into DNT early when a coworker told me about it. I'm thinking about putting 5-7 ETH into 0x, which would make it, by far, my biggest investment (currently it's NEO, I have 45 NEO.)

I'm actually in the same position user. 0x seems solid. Already pre-registered for it.

safe bet.

DNT is going to look shaky for a bit since BTC is rising while eth has been dipping

whales are getting antsy

low risk, high reward coin

literally no reason to not throw a bit of money at this thing

But user... what about the Meme Factory?

>not making tons of memes in preparation for the legitimized meme economy
im going to be lmaoing all the way to the bank

Looks like it is about to breakout

legit there's just a guy with 1mil DNT desparate to dump it all

it'll come back up

Is Taylor Swift a real life anime?

Is there a name for this pattern? I keep seeing it over and over.

I was going to go all in on this coin, but I'm split 50/50 now with NEO so I don't miss and gains there.

it's called whale accumulation bruh

Pennant flag?

The meme triangle

What makes you so sure?

Oh. I guess that's it. I thought it would have some kind of cool name like a standard Fibonacci convergence or something.

Maybe I should go 75/25 neo/dnt

Damn they both have practically the exact same graph right now... Guess I'll stay 50/50 then.

oh fuck moon mission, strap in

Got DNT on liqui. How to get it off and into my ether wallet??

Hitbtc future$ trading at 2500 sats

Literally the only alt that isn't fucking me over right now.