>tfw you could be in it but you don't have the balls
Someone push me over the edge

Other urls found in this thread:

nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/speculative-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just do it
or buy 10 bitcoins. double digit club is cool too

>tfw want to put entire savings into bitcoin
>tfw the only thing stopping me is my gf because we're supposed to be saving for a down-payment on a house together

Fuck, I'm almost sure I should just do it anyway

I feel like it's a foregone conclusion that bitcoin -WILL- some day hit $10k and $20k and $50k due to its very deflationary nature... But I can't stop wanting to avoid risk and shit. But that's pussy shit. If I lose it I can just make more, I have a job. Damnit

you need to believe, user
if you truly believed that $10k BTC was a foregone conclusion, you wouldn't believe it is risky.

Believe

Is it too good to be true or are we really still early adopters and this is a sure-fire buy?

>if you truly believed that $10k BTC was a foregone conclusion, you wouldn't believe it is risky.

i want to believe user, it just seems to good to be true, yet here we are brushing against 4K glorious dollars.

i am into crypto's for 10k, right now that 10k is 12x in 8 months and that is nothing compared to anyone who has held for 1-2 years...

if i really believed 8 months ago I would be done now...

>tfw you're in the 1000 Bitcoin club
>tfw at the very most you're in a club no larger than a small village

verified address or larp

>used to have 130 bitcoin
>sold 100 for 10k or so

at least i still got 1 of a million of the total supply

Everyone says this and every possible wayof signing all my addresses seems like a real ass pain, especially considering most stuff is offline.

It's not too late friendo.

Join the 21 BCC club. I just need 1 more maybe after the price drops a tad.

>You actually bought 20 BCH

user I have news for you.... :C

what's that user?

I'm investing in a day trader who trades a pool of bitcoin back and forth. I'm one of 7 other investors, we each put 4-5 bitcoin into this guy. He's been consistently earning 10-20% on our investment a month while taking a tiny amount of commission.

We'll all hit the 21 club soon enough...

That your shit's all retarded and worth nothing

Jihan Ver can have his BigBLBocks up his ass if he wants but the real BTC will continue on without him

I bought at 300. This shit will easily be 0.5 at least by the end of the year. Smart investment.

Dude you're relusional and just wrong. Explain why? Don't fall for /r/btc propaganda. There is NO reason to buy BCC over BTC, period. Do you have any idea how much BCC exists in lazy peoples wallets who haven't sold yet?

I'm going to sell mine right now

Kid, btc is literally a centralized shitcoin at this point.

If people wisen up to that and segwit turns out inferior to bigger blocks then hold on to your butts cause it's gonna be a bloodbath and you fucking know it.

Okay clearly you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and have fallen for the aforementioned propaganda

BCC is the centralized shitcoin existing solely for Jihan Wu and Roger Ver. They've made a targeted propaganda campaign to convince people otherwise.

I wanted to put 20k in bitcoin 3 months ago but didn't know how and wife wouldn't let me, I gave her shit at dinner tonight and now shes says just do it, oh good advice telling me to buy at ATH stupid bitch.

>Letting some ignorant equivalent to a beta male except with a moist hole between her legs and some flaps of fat hanging off her chest tell you what to do with your finances

user I have news for you as well...

>2017
>obey a woman

cucks

Also, "ATH" is a meme concept that doesn't exist. Google for instance has pretty much always been at an "ATH" for its entire existence because it never goes down. Same for Amazon, and lots of companies.

There is never a reason to NOT buy bitcoin unless you simply can't afford it. Even people who bought it at the "ATH" right the very second before the MtGox hack are still making a killing if they held until now, eclipsing all stock market gains

Do yourself a favor and buy at ATH then HODL

There's actually a trading strategy where you buy at the ath as it breaks out. This would be a successful strategy with bitcoin so far.

just make a decision. nobody is going to hold your hand.

>21m coins
>every lost coin is a donation to everybody
>market cap of 65b
>bitcoin is still tiny, in its infancy

don't be a pussy

>tfw wife convinced me to go all in on ETH when it was $25

having a greedy asian wife has its perks

18 year old NEET with 23k in savings, I can't go to college and I have no expenses or debts, I most likely will kill myself by my mid to late 20s. Should I dump everything I have into BTC?

Hey user, we all wanted to kill ourselves when we were 18 and thought it was inevitable. Most of us didn't though

No, don't dump it all in BTC.

>Open a Roth IRA with Fidelity or Vanguard and put $5,500 into it right now
>Allocate it to the cheapest no-load S&P500 index fund you can buy with your broker
>Note you cannot touch this until you are 59, and by then it will be basically guaranteed to be worth about $90k at a conservative 7% yearly interest.
>Make a habit of contributing to this account every year for the rest of your life, you can contribute a max of $5,500 so try to match that

>Now put aside $5k that you will always keep in a savings account for emergencies

>Now put the rest into BTC you cuck

Morgage your house, sell your car, sell your daughter, sell your dog!

Buy bitcoin!

Unless he fucks up.

>Wife says do it

So we've hit peak then?

>Once had 12 BTC in value
>Now struggling to keep 3.6 BTC

I want to die

anons you should be aware that the speculative attack is coming: nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/speculative-attack/

>Inflation over 50 years

Dumbass.

Okay...?

"Don't even bother 16x'ing your money because there will be 2.2x inflation at that point"

kys brainlet. What is your alternative?

>Even people who bought it at the "ATH" right the very second before the MtGox hack are still making a killing if they held until now
Good thing all of those panic buyers and FOMO's panic sold within weeks and months

the HODL meme was very strong back then dude. a lot of them held

I see BTC going to 10K I also see some big crash coming.

same