It happened. Your meme-coin took off and you're $10m richer. What do? Blow it on the good life (hookers, drugs...

It happened. Your meme-coin took off and you're $10m richer. What do? Blow it on the good life (hookers, drugs, lambos) or save it to last your whole life so you never have to work again? Live for today or invest for tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

asterank.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy a spaceship and go to mars

Invest 1 mill into 10 more meme coins. Let it ride!!!!

Immediately buy a new car, computer, and plan a Bahama vacation. All I want is to travel to nice places where I can peacefully not give a fuck about anything.

try and live off investments. buy a house/land in the midwest and work part-time doing something easy. sink some money into projects i could never normally do.

Use my funds to enact revenge on society.

>leave 5million in bitcoin
>take out 5million and live off the dividends
>buy comfy brownstone in nice NYC neighborhood; park slope or something like that
>live with friends, keep a floor for my parents & visiting family
>Music studio in the basement
>buy vintage music gear
>adopt another kitty
>spend my time making music, art, keeping Veeky Forums
>travel the world 1month at a time a few times a year

Buy townhouse in lower Manhattan
Live off the interest for the rest of my life
Go back to uni and earn a law degree
Machine parts in my spare time

This

all in margin long digibyte

>the year is 2025
>finally cash out all my ETH and NEO for a cool 15 mil
>after taxes take home about 12
>buy two homes, one small bungalow at a remote beach in a south American country and one small cabin in Colorado with no electricity
>stock both with liquor and wine
>buy 10,000 books, distribute them evenly between both homes
>quietly raise a family while never working and living a literary life enjoying the outdoors and living off the land.

Comfy life, good luck to all my fellow /bizfitlits/

>Buy/build a small house in the Bavarian forest, at least 5km away from everything and everyone.
>live of the money, continue trading with a part of it and chase my hobbies
thats it

I have ~$5M now in BTC. Kind of trying to figure it out, as it could go a lot bigger from here in literally a few months.

I don't want to live too large. For one it seems like it'd come off as braggish and insecure- plenty of very rich people generally drive pretty modest cars and at least look pretty normal when in town. The other is it seems like it'd attract the wrong people- people make such a big deal about women falling over money, but it seems like it'd be the wrong type of woman to pursue anything with- sure, I'd maybe go out and be a baller for a week in Vegas, but otherwise?

Housing-wise I think it'd be really easy to go overboard. I think the focus should be on getting it comfortably big enough I'm using the space, but not having shit just for the sake of having it. I see some big houses that have their own 8 person movie theaters and it's kind of ridiculous- how often am I actually going to want to watch a movie on some projection screen instead of just watching it on a nice big plasma where I'm laying on a couch and playing on my phone too? Renting is probably fine, I think, as I'd also want to be close to city life and there are plenty of luxury apartments

>Dont tell anyone.
>Quit job, say I'm going travelling.
>Travel the world.
>Rent somewhere cool to live.
>Start career as a full time musician and artist

If that career doesn't take off it doesn't really matter, get to do what I love.

If anyone asks me how I can afford rent, I'll just say that I day trade every now and again and make a few hundred dollars here and there.

>invite her for coffee
>show up in lambo
>oh that? I've just made a few good investments.
Still rejects me

work to make more money so I can eventually start an asteroid mining company and live in space like I always wanted

Winner.

At some point there's going to be a 'citadel' or some similar structure...

Perhaps a longevity program, or something, that we're all going to want to be a part of, and will require a ten million dollar ticket.

Pfff not buying immortality and sitting on bitcoin for a million years. Pleb

>buy ticket to estonia
>backpack from Talinn to Turkey
>live dat hostel life mane
>beer all the time
>get back home and spend more than 3 days in a row without getting shitfaced
>have existential crisis realizing my life has no meaning because i've burnt so many bridges
>fuck it
>drive to small town in SW united states
>live out the rest of my life bartending and doing community service whilst nobody knows about my fortune
>maybe get past the 2nd date for the first time in my life
>drive an r32 gtr tho

das it mane

>tfw no qt alien gf

why bother my man

this sounds dope but add in the ability to fly to london for Drum n Bass parties

das it mane

the goal of many companies is to have that citadel built by 2050-2060
asterank.com/
one of the bigger ones harvested, and I could buy all of the bitcoins, every last one

>live off dividends
>fund cancer research and gene therapy
>buy an isolate house near lake

>take a 3 month holiday
>try out some of my business ideas
>Keep 8mil on fairly safe investments
>Eventually buy a fucking 200+ha of forest, hills, river etc and just be a druid living off profits

Put a deposit down for a house in Sydney

Keep working as I won't have enough to live on then

But seriously. I have no idea how to handle that. Do you show up in your OK daily driver (maybe a basic BMW/Benz/Lexus/Telsa or fully equipped Accord/Ford Fusion) and then bust out the better car on the second date?

BUY THE FUCKING DIP

>spend a million on a big house in the country
>spend $100k a year for the next 90 years

>$10mil
>Being able to afford a deposit on a house in Sydney

you're dreaming cunt

Finally start a small business with employees. That's my dream, I just don't have the financial security required to do it without having an anxiety-attack thinking about all the ways it could go wrong.

>Blow 2M on apartment in Beverly Hills
>3M in stocks bonds and to generate passive income
>5M into opening a hotel in LA

do you have a plan
do you have a plan of action
do you have something worth making a company for
if you do
do it