Total newfag to BTC, how do I make money off this shit and should I use bitcoin or ethereum?...

Total newfag to BTC, how do I make money off this shit and should I use bitcoin or ethereum?? Give me a basic gestalt Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/ESP/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how do I make money off this shit
Buy Bitcoin.
Don't sell your Bitcoin.

How would I make money if I don't sell the bitcoin?

You sound like a fanatic.

OP, Buy about 70% Bitcoin, 20% Ethereum, and distribute the other 10% among the shitcoins of your choice.

Lurk more and stop being such a faggot.
Go to /a/ if you need help with that second part.

Buy espers sir

Do I just purchase bitcoin from other bitcoin owners or is there a bitcoin.org where you can purchase them?? Payday was yesterday and I might buy a few to get started

You want him to become a bigger faggot?

bitco.in good sir

I want him to stop being a newfag plebbitor who wants to be spoonfed.
Sage

>saging after you've already posted
You haven't helped me much, but reminding me to lurk more is helpful, so thanks for that.

buy btc on coinbase, transfer it to yobit
yobit.net/en/trade/ESP/BTC
buy ESPER$ on YObit and watch your invest BLOOM sir

Yes user, you are on the right track. Take out loans and max out your credit card and buy eth. You will have sick gains the next day. What are you waiting for user? Do it now.

>70% Bitcoin, 20% Ethereum, and distribute the other 10% among the shitcoins of your choice.

generally agree with you, but 70% seems a bit high for BTC at this moment. ETH seems undervalues and BTC overvalues.

What are you doing with my waifu, nigger?

because the value changes you dumb fucking weeb

basically you wanna ignore btc for right now, go all in on Bnb if you want sicc gains

i hope they dont regulate so that retards like you get raped and end up on the streets

this tbhfam, and buy safex too. Go all in with all the money you got, then sit back and enjoy your money being tripled within a day.

Are you sure about ESP? I have some already.....
But I bought on coinexchange.io

I would sincerely hope they will moon I have 1000 of them at least....

y about 70% Bitcoin, 20% Ethereum, and distribute the other 10% among the shitcoins of your choice.

this is good advise I need to increase my BTC share significantly....

Put all your money in XBY