Can you please shill me on coins that will be successful 5 years from now...

Can you please shill me on coins that will be successful 5 years from now? I want coins that are actually going to have real world use.

I am a 26yo NEET with no work experience, and $27k in NEETbux savings. Am ready to put it ALL into crypto.

----

I want to create a long-term portfolio consisting of BTC + some alts. Which ones?

There are over 1000 coins listed on coinmarketcap and they can't all succeed. So many of them seem like scams.

Kyber. Wait for the ICO. This is the next actual big thing.

50/50
BTC / NEO
do this, and all your dreams will come true

BTC
ETH
NEO
XEL
TKN/MCO/PAY

Tezos and Monero

Neo is the Chinese Ethereum, it seems, literally. Given how ant-like and hiveminded the Asian people are, it will go to top like a god damn dream. Don't be the white man left behind, be ready for our Asian overlords. They earned it.

Also, BitBay is shilled a lot but unironically undervalued. Decentralized marketplace, bitmessage, proof of stake, good coin. Fuck haters.

Bitcoin, ETH, NEO and maybe IOTA as well.

DJT, MSC, LEO, CUM and POO.

SunContract

>IOTA

been hearing so much about this lately. it's currently only on Bitfinex, which isn't open to US anymore, and some random Australian exchange.

once it hits Bittrex it's going to explode, at least temporarily.

IOTA

Bahahaha dont shill that shit here. The team has no idea what they are doing.

Put $100 into 270 different coins, hold for several years, then sell.

By diversifying your risk you will hop on the general trend of coins gaining popularity and rising in price across the board. It won't matter if most fail because you'll be bound to get a few big winners that make you enough profit to cover your losses.

Deeponion

Basically it is free money right now.

IOC
STRATIS
NEO
BTC (get at least 3 or 4 BTC)
ANT
maybe some DNT
all major projects with legitimate backing

You should put that money into getting your life together.

If you don't have a job or study you should have enough time to research these things for yourself.

I look forward to getting my hands on your money you fucking moron.

How can I do that? What employer would see I've never had a real job and then hire me.

Just get a shitty fucking minimum wage job, work your ass off at 50 hours a week for 5 months, make a manager position, and then move onto better things once you have references. Sure it fucking sucks but what other choice do you have unless you can actually get rich as sshit off of crypto

There are far, far more people with actual credentials looking for jobs than someone who has never had a job. Most entry level positions require three years of experience and a million business-specific references (whom they verify, so you can't just have your friend pretend to have hired you).

This isn't the 1900s anymore. You can't get a job just because you want to get a job, and the only people who don't want jobs are the ones who don't want them.

Most minimum wage jobs, especially in my country (Australia), are now being outsourced to chinks who will work for 1/15th of minimum wage because they make more money here than their own country. There's 700k people looking for jobs and only 200k jobs, and that's not including the chinks. If you didn't get a job in high school, and instead listened to everyone who came from more glorious times who told you to just focus everything on study rather than a part-time job, you're fucked.

I have four years of diplomas, certificates, whatever, got good grades in school, and I'm never given proper reasons why I wasn't hired. Only reason I didn't go to Uni is because of 1. family issues, 2. the insane debt everyone gets in that no one can pay off anymore because there's no jobs. Even if I did go, I wouldn't have a job.

I don't know about the economic situation in Australia, but I have a hard time believing you couldn't get a fast food or manual labor job.

just get a shitty fast food job and go to the Australian equivalent of community college, get good grades, transfer out with financial aid. if you're actually smart and a good student it won't be remotely as difficult as you'd expecct.

Fast food would rather take someone from another fast food place, who has a year of experience, even for a no-experience required job.

Given how many youths are unemployed, and how many of them have been to College/Uni, it's proof enough that you can't just magically 'get into fast food or manual labor'.

Sure, back in ye olde days where people hired one person for one job, anyone could get into fast food/manual labour, because every other person was in an actual job they wanted to do, or at least something they studied for (even if they don't want to do that). Nowadays, they hire one person for ten jobs, want to pay them less, and will take a foreigner at any chance they get because they'll work for below legal rates.

>Most minimum wage jobs, especially in my country (Australia), are now being outsourced to chinks who will work for 1/15th of minimum wage because they make more money here than their own country.

Yeah thats why I see nothing but chinese working at Big W, K-mart and Woolies.

The chinese problem is the big investors, not the little guy coming over to steal your job. You can't use them as a scapegoat for everything mate

you have a defeatist attitude. go into 10 fast food restaurants a day with a smile on your face, ask if they are hiring, and I guarantee you will have a job within weeks.

or make money online. there are a billion other things than crypto.

Congratulations, you manage to see sub-20 youths working at places that primarily hire youths because you don't need to pay them as much. Sadly, the population of youths you see in those kinds of places legitimately pale in comparison to the number of youths actually being hired.
You're either part of the reason why there's so many unemployed nowadays, or you got lucky to find your first job.

fuck off, the turnover rate is so high in these places that they'll hire anyone with half a functioning brain.. try going to local restaurants and see if they need a dishwasher you lazy retard.

You are the dumbest of cunts. Get your whitecard and you will get 35/hour for 40 hours a week + 10ish hours of overtime ANYWHERE in australia.

I cant believe people in this country think our lives are so hard.

Its stupid to invest in NEO and ETH at the same time.
If one of these go up, the other goes down.

Fucking biztards.

At no point have I said I'm not making money online, just that I never have a job. I have more money from crypto than most people in this thread, but that doesn't mean I managed to get a job.
Pre-crypto I sent out at least 100 resumes a week across Australia, not just limited to my town.
My situation is better than most because I, like most people who seem to claim that getting a job is easy, got lucky. God forbid other youths who work their asses off to get nowhere. 'A smile' does fuck all nowadays unless you're accompanied by a financial reason for the company to take you in, such as minimum wage being lower due to age.

Go get a warehouse job, literally get on craigslist and search warehouse. If you piss clean and show up on time they'll practically beg you to work for them.

so much misinformation. there are heaps of jobs in aus, job ad specs are wants not must haves, no one expects entry level jobs to have previous experience in that field.

you must be a walking potato if you cant get a job, literally everyone i know except for life long drug addicts who just want to take drugs at home all week has a job

fast food places love new meat to train up. don't be such a beta.
i got a job at the most pretentious cocktail bar in my city just because i put on a suit and pretended i had made a drink before. just roll up looking good and try not to drool on yourself or mention any memes. get your life together

>first the chinese were the problem
>now I'm the problem

Get on gumtree and search for jobs. While you're at it go on /r/resumes and tweak yours so it looks more presentable

And that's why youth unemployment is at an all time high, the economy is at an all time low, and there's 500000 people who statistically cannot get a job due to the amount of jobs actually available.
I probably more money than both of you. I'm just here to point out that you're some misinformed fucktards by telling someone who legitimately wants to invest that he's making a bad decision. On a biz board.

no use talking sense into this guy. like I said he has a defeatist attitude.

probably spends a lot of his time masturbating.

buy iota or stay cucked
it's like ethereum at 2$ (value wise)