Why is no one referencing to them as "East Asians" instead of inaccurate words like: "Asians" or "Orientals" ?

Why is no one referencing to them as "East Asians" instead of inaccurate words like: "Asians" or "Orientals" ?

Mongoloids

Both Asian and Oriental are correct. They live in Asia and Oriental literally means "Eastern".

Yes but that includes Arabs, Aryans, Austronesians, Turks...

I wonder where this meme originates. I assume it's because of all the Chinese immigrant in early America.

but we do call them east asians

>east asians
Too long
>orientals
Mad SJW

Historically, the term 'oriental' refers to anything past Turkey, thus is inaccurate.

This.
Turkey is European after all

It's not inaccurate, it's just broad.

By that definition, these Melanesian kids are also Asian.

To be fair most Asians i've seen happen to be east asian(or southeast asian) so when I say Asian that is what I imagine and what I mean. Any one else from the continent is called by their country of origin rather than the continent ei. I'd say a Japanese person is Asian and an Indian person is Indian.

Yeah, and they are. East Asians are just called Asians because they all look same.
Near Easterns look different, so you call them Arabs or Indians

>Manchu hair
>Republican flag

The distinction is only really needed in places where there are a lot of Pajeets: UK, Australia, etc.

Melanesia is in Oceania with Polynesia and Micronesia, not in Asia

This.
These are the only people that when they say Asian they really say someone from Asia and not some random chink

Who? Lesser whites?

lol 100 average iq

Because we invented the terms Middle East and Central Asia, making "Asia" the default term for the relevant parts of Asia.

>ROC
>queue
Repulsive.