I literally told you the order of these moons... you're welcome

I literally told you the order of these moons... you're welcome.
Strap in boys

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/R5eT6JR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's next?

So what's next? Thanks by the way.

PDC is up next

volume of qwark trippled...

volume for PDC will x20

why pdc? why x20?

memetics. greed. bull season.
it's like steem but more advanced

When?

Also how do you know these things?

What's your addy, so when this moons I can pay you back for the tip?

qwark is coming down. it's at 90% from 140%.

It's just big-data crunching. that's all

volume is building slowly

1LwYHzn8Z3oVgRUsQevoU2HRsmz833f5y9

I've noticed that by % most asks are big margin above the current market value at the moment. Is this a good indicator that the currency will soon rise in value, or is this something that big players do to fool everyone?

When?

BTC? Just making sure.

where did you tell us about this?

What's that?

Thanks for the insiders info

yes, btc

it's me keeping track of volume

TODAY

Just bought some PDC. Hoping you are right user

OP make a trip code so we don't have to deal with larpers.

thank you OP, I have a question. What are some factors that you keep in mind when forecasting these moon missions? I've caught the ride of a few over these past months but it's difficult to really predict anything in this chaotic market.

This, make a tripcode

memetics, polish, greed/bull-season

there's a few i called in my trade history, and then missed them the next hour.
having a job is literally holding me back

what program is that? can i have pls?

ohhh man are you the same user that posted bout SAFEX a couple days before the pump?

safex didn't even pump by my standards.
I accidentally bought it because I read the market cap wrong.

this is bittrex trade history.

Can you create a telegram group or something so Veeky Forums bros can follow all your calls?

you have a twitter OP?

you're not concerned about the enormous sell whales?

RISE next?

just bought 1600 PDC, let's see how this goes

Rise is already going up, will continue to do this for the next few days. New website, new roadmap, new team. A solid project on the long term, maby longer then the market is used to.

there are literally a shitton of 100k size asks through the low 300s - is this not going to provide a shit load of resistance, or are they artificially keeping the price down for now, awaiting a pump?

1700 here, crossing my fingers for this one.

its a bitbean marketcap so it cant get much worse lol

I am seriously trying to get the fuck out of rise. I don't. Yeah, I got some shit in there, it's "catching a meme" right now.
People see that spike carried by some light-weight, and they immediately want to challenge it with a higher one (bull season).
So I'm gambling on that (greed) & other factors I've mentioned

I turned 1700 into 5300.
My job pays 4000 every 2 weeks
This is throw away money for me. I am still experimenting a lot

hah true

Meanwhile, I'm literally tryna flip peanuts over here lol, I just put all that I had left into PDC because I trust your demeanor.

What is the percentage rise you expect for PDC?

Do you have a twitter? If not, can you start a telegram group or something?

It's resistance, but that's likely a wooden shield vs a cannon ball.

That's only $73,800

You sold for a loss on a lot of those. What happened?

Not OP. I am the one who alerted about the last SAFEX pump. Next one incoming. Watch the three Whale sell wall movement patterns. Once you figure out the rythem, you will know when the next one is coming.

i second this

Those alone don't seem enough for a 20x increase in volume though. Unless PDC has some seriously chaotic memetics.

I do have a twitter, but the amount of attention I'm getting is scary.
Isn't everyone on Veeky Forums doing alright?

It has a pumpable market cap

safex or pdc?

bless

A lot probably are, but there's always attention for what's potentially the next pump

Safex.

>Isn't everyone on Veeky Forums doing alright?

You're fucking joking right? 95% of the people here have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're doing when buying/selling altcoins (me included) and are basically jumping on overhyped coins or gambling

Let's shill this to the moon

I made $3000 on top of $1700... through all of those.
I work a 9 to 5 bosses are constantly over shoulder.

I did some investing back in 2009. I'm going off of heuristics I learned back then.

If I could do this right, I'd be running programs to scrape data from forums, market data, latching into API's for price updates. Basically amassing all the data I can and running some algorithms against it to visualize everything. I'm working on a statistical parser for that now. I'll see how much time I can squeeze over the next week.

this is sadly the truth, but OP can clearly capitalize off of it.

nice larping in this thread, but this seems to be a self fulfilling prediction, so i'm in.

You just described me right there.

Yeah, I'm getting strong larp vibes from OP too

And one percent of us are autistic intellectuals who post threads like these in hopes of helping the less fortunate in the genome sequence.

Yup, if we want a moon mission, we better help make it happen.

I've seen two PDC threads up already so time to go shill on them

guesser

unconvinced so far about this coin's mooning potential

Yeah, all I'm seeing is humble bragging from the OP

I literally told you my profits are off of catching hype and memes.
The only way I'm justifying all of this is with my investing and data-analysis experience.

No. I was the one who warned of the SAFEX pump last week.

Im pretty sure you called adt last, i watched volume go from 30 btc to over 600 btc and back down to 155 btc now. The price did nothing but drop so i got the fuck out of there as i thought whales were dumping hard. Do you still think it is going to moon? Please shed some light as price is still as cheap as when you called.

It's has a low market cap, increasing volume, a good concept behind it, and has already risen some in the past 24 hours. I'd say the potential is definitely there for a moon mission.

>Whale sell wall
What exactly do you mean by this?

We can do this bros let’s pump this shit.

I honestly did not call ADT.

I've missed out on a lot obviously. There were 4 x3s within the last week. that's x81

I think this next week will be a dip. BTC may hold strong over 3500, it may hold strong at 4000,
China will be strong, but old alts will be taking major hits.

This guy is a fucking liar! It was me who warned here of the SAFEX pump last week.
I discovered SAFEX through the Crypto Brah video last week when he talked about the 5 coins that would burst soon when there were still 200 and a few sats and I went to do the research and created the alerting thread.

All the other 4 coins he had spoken of were shitty coins that fell.

We gotta shill harder than Hillary Clinton.

Keep this thread alive guys. We can all get massive gains if we shill hard enough.

We can set up dispatch groups.
I am 100% fucking serious

maybe if we got a discord going. we can organize shills to hit multiple places & multiple audiences at once.

That's a good idea actually. Do you want to set up the discord then?

im part of a successful p+d group, it really is worth your while

just make sure that at least some of you have good money and balls of steel, it wont work if all of you are NEET beggers

Nice man, how long has your group been going for?

>NEET beggers
aka me holding $8.14 worth of PDC fwm

Pajeet go away

a few months, started together as a group from a poker forum, so we went into it knowing roughly how much money each had from recent wins and stuff so no passengers. i actually had less money than most going in but i do have a few thousands followers on twitter that love to retweet me, the message can spread fast.

if you guys do make a group you must have no passengers, everyone has to contribute something and if that someting is just shilling on different forums/twitter then they have to go hard at it. as soon as somebody starts to show up for the tips and cant prove theyve helped, they have to be kicked.

gl

Thanks, glad you've found success at it. We'll definitely be trying to limit any passengers, anyone in must be participating even if it's just hard out shilling on forums.

just got out the shower.
I'll set something up in a few minutes

Okay cool, let us know once you have.

I want in on this group please.

I'm aboard the Komodo train as well

I got about $1000 i wanna put in. Is it more prudent to buy PDC or should I stick it into NEO?

PDC is more risky but has higher return potential I think. If you want to play it more safe I'd put some in NEO and then some in PDC. Up to you.

someone share a chat group addy with me please

Is komodo ready to bloom in the next 48 hours?

I've already been steadily buying PDC at lows. I'm waiting for the big one

OP is gonna post the group in here once he's done it I'm pretty sure.

Can't say anything about komodo sorry, haven't been watching it so any opinion would be a wild guess at best.

DNT is going to shoot up once it is added to bittrex though, so that is a good one to get into. I'm 50% in DNT and have already made 2x returns on it.

OP do you expect PDC to reach how much?

You set something up yet?

>3.2k sat

I just brought the tip of the pdc cock didnt i

test

i was banned for a hot minute
discord.gg/R5eT6JR

it's literally never getting higher than that again

I am researching on the currency and so far I have found no good reason to buy.
Can anyone explain me?

Low Market Cap and low circulating supply.

It seems to me that this is the work of a pump and dump group that will throw all the PDCs into the head of those who buy and will have to carry a bag for a long time.

yep, pretty much this. don't buy.

PDC is a pretty dumb idea and its a one man dev team. Why the fuck would you buy this shit unless you have a tip on it getting pumped

Lol. I do not know if the people who were commenting here ever bought this coin or if they were all people from the same pump and dump group.
Lol.

Sell now, btc is not dipping, it is in the denial phase at the moment. If you have luck you can sell high now and wait for the crash and grab 50% profit from there! Sell high and buy the dip or stay a poorfag .