How many of you actually understand NEO's fundamentals?

How many of you actually understand NEO's fundamentals?

It's Chinese ethereum, yes, we know. But who are the devs? What language are the contacts written in? How do ICOs work? How does GAS work compared to ETH? Have you downloaded the wallet or are you keeping your coins on bittrex?

How is it different, better, and superior as a long term investment?

Other urls found in this thread:

neosmarteconomy.slack.com/
icoalert.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont know dont care but 500% gains

They are riding the coattails of Vitalkek. Make your money and gtfo this chink scam

Literally stfu op ur an idiot NEO is surpassing btc u can sniff my taint

I couls answer all your questions but I did so 10 times in the last week and I'm tired of it

go to the CoZ github, which is the westerb community, and look for the docs/whitepaper

C#, Java, later Python
It's much faster
Bookkeepers instead of proof of work
Icos will work the same, you can issue tokens on NEO
NEO is not divisible
Neo holders will get sort of gas fees

Who cares everyone knows it's gonna be big I already made 5x

Thank you, I am regretful that I didn't buy more than 18 a few months ago. Everytime I look at the price, I think it's been over bought, however I am proven wrong each time. Not sure when is the best time to get into it but apparently it was a week ago, and the next best is today.

is there a particular place where we can learn about the potential coins in the future

It was under bought at 1mill, just look at the FOMO

Sell and actually make your 5x before it's too late

(I'm the guy you reply to, now from PC)
You can ask your question at
neosmarteconomy.slack.com/

I lurked in the dev channel a bit two weeks ago and then decided to put 80% of my stake into it. Obviously I didn't regret it.

icoalert.com/

NEO will also have ICO's so that's another reason for it

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]e..[/spoiler][/spoiler]e[/spoiler]

Sell before it is to late

Do you know icos names? Last time i ask here no one knows.. Some user just sayd maybe 2-3 icos so far.. Thats terrible. For 40 usd coin. And they launch their mainnet almoust a year ago.. I think neo is just super hype and fomo coin.. Which going to crash hard in near future.. And yes i still hold some off my neo bags.. But i already sold 70% and i buy qtum.. I thik qtum has more long term potential. And it is better tech!.. Better team.. And has actual icos going AND COMING on..

Every big corporate software product is written in C# or JAVA. Java is being slowly replaced by Kotlin (also supported on Neo).

Almost every 2008-2015 startup used Python. It's being slowly replaced by some other languages, that are also supported on Neo (Golang).

The team is actually capable (unlike Stratis). Biz laughed at their 2 devs, but they actually got more shit done than all the STRAT devs combined... and in less time. You retards laughed at me for stockpiling NEO simply based on its superiority over STRAT - and that was just 2 weeks ago lmao.

Dude. ICO's come in seasons. If you are holding NEO now just hold it until next may at least. Stop being impatient and remember;

THE MARKET IS A MECHANISM FOR TAKING MONEY FROM THE IMPATIENT AND GIVING IT TO THE PATIENT

BE PATIENT

Smart contracts? Sign me up! Where can I gamble some NEO right now? Oh wait... HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

True unless you buy absolute shitcoins
I hope OMG isn't one.

>ETHEREUM BAGHOLDERS MAD

anyone check the price lately? who here fomo?

bittrex just took NEO offline!!!

this, lol