Fuck you guys. You said to buy bitcoin and that there wouldn't be a dip...

Fuck you guys. You said to buy bitcoin and that there wouldn't be a dip. I just went all in with 7 years of life Savings from my job at 4180 and now it's dipping down to 3700 fuck you assholes. 385,000$ from my house sale and father's inheritance dropping as we speak.

Larp! If not: thanks for playing.

>Fuck you guys
Don't let the FOMO get you next time.

Who cares lol

I said yesterday it will crush because the sudden moon was to fast and steep

Why didn't you listen?

Never go all in and going all in at ath is even dumber desu. You deserve to be poor

(I expect this is bait, this is aimed at everyone who actually bought at $4,000)

You lost a lot of potential money.

However you will gain FAR, FAR more than the permanent nocoiners in the long run.

Don't worry.

Why do you mean who cares. Seriously how would you feel if you worked hard for 7 fucking years and is being flushed down the toilet.

Most people said it will keep going up.

t. tetherbear who was truly on the edge of suicide

Better sell now before you lose it all man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

Good job retard. You just got meme'd.

Think long term
You are holding BTC
That's good
Keep them, dont sell

BTC will probably be worth 20k each in a few years

Remember that story of the guy who bought two pizzas with 10000 BTC in 2010

If this isn't bullshit - youre another casualty. Another nocoiner chasing a pump to be scared shitless into panic selling. Get the fuck out of here. Either hold or sell. We don't need more weak fucking hands giving the institutions more money

It's going to keep going up and you are a larper of course, but yeah, don't do that type of shit!

Yeah I really don't feel bad. First it takes a lot of effort to drop that kind of money into crypto. So you had plenty of to.e to read the abundance of posts saying not to do it. I mean I really don't care because in bitcoin world a $500 drop isn't anything to sweat. Just close your computer walk away do forget about it. Bitcoin will bounce back. Just hodl....against every primal instinct you have hodl. You must evolve to make it in this game.

Most people aka bagholders yes.
But sane people like myself included said that it's not going to keep mooning
The dip was previsible

legitimate advice: just fucking wait idiot.

try ether

LOL fucking idiot

I just graduated from lawschool majoring in environmental law. My salary will only be 125,000$ a year starting out but this is still bullshit. I'm thinking of barely paying off my student loan

Bad advice.
Don't listen to this guy OP

Keep your coins

Nice LARP, if serious sell now because your hands are far to weak to see gains over the coming years.

>flushed down the toilet
>going to be 6000+ by year end

Nice gelatinous hands you fucking pussy

Fuck off LARPer
Kys and go back to /b/

Just sell and get out of crypto. You're a moron. Do some fucking research before believing people on fucking Veeky Forums of all places. This is just a shill board to fomo or fud coins for selfish purposes.

Your problem:
1. Bitcoin's been moving up for over 2 years now. Why didn't you buy 2 years ago?
2. Bitcoin's been moving up A LOT over the last few days. Do you think this rise is stable?

>Bitcoin will never again reach 4200$
>selling at a loss ever

I said that, but most people didn't. It was hard to resist and I can sympathise with people who bought.

SAFEX.

Complete newfag here looking to learn new shit.
How to I start with crypto in general?

Zoom out idiot

Buy espers on yobit

Thank me later

Put in some effort and learn for yourself, listening to others doesn't end well.

So you are a retard who complain having thousands on btc dipping a little bit but don't realize that the same btc amount it's perfect for making you a millionaire in a couple of years. Kys faggot

Well I'm not exactly asking for straight "buy this or that". Just a push in the right direction, like useful web resources, etc.
Does YouTube have any good lessons?

When I read stuff like this I'm not surprised that people are fucking poor. I've probably invested 10-15% of my wealth in altcoins and I'm always eager to place it in safer paper.

Lol he believed the internet magic money meme
Veeky Forums is satire, you idiot

It will be 6K at the end of the year. Stop crying like a little bitch, this market is extremely volatile, maybe tomorrow will be $3500 or maybe $4500 all of this is possible. If can't handle it, go and invest in something else.

Literally have ANY patience at all and you're a fucking millionaire.

If zero patience please kys but not before you give me your btc

this time next year we'll be millionaires!

Never go all in on any one thing retard, rule 1 of investment is to diversify. I really hope this is just shitposting and you're not actually this dumb to put all your money into Bitcoin then panic the moment it goes down a but from ath, which we all knew it would.

It was 2000$ not long ago, people bought at 2800, panicked when it happened and sold. Now look where we are.

lel