Tfw have moderate amount of money for 24year old guy

>tfw have moderate amount of money for 24year old guy
>tfw have to buy clothes (literally own like 3 blank shirts 2 pair of pants and pair of sneakers)
>hate myself for having to spend money on things that wont make me more money

Anyone else feel like this? How to cope with it?

How do normies spend ao much money on shit?

Once you get a gf you'll have to spend, boyo.

Limit bullshit spending to 10% of your monthly paycheck and don't get stressed about it if you're anywhere below that. No matter how useless your purchase is.

Good clothes can actually be a good investment. In order to make real money, you need go be active in the real world, and interact with people.

I wouldn't even call it bullsh spending...

you sound like a jew

I live rent free working minimum wage and drop it all on crypto

>own 3 blanks shirts 2 pair of pants and a pair of sneakers
>own a moderate amount of money

No you dont

smart man

I live rent free and i make 1200$ per week and i put it in crypto

You buy it from the cheapest place you can

Doesn't sound like gambling at all

if youre alpha like me you can get your gf to pay everything for ya
i lost my virginity to a girl who gave me food and was always driving me around

you probably fuck fatties no one wants so they throw shit at you so you dont run away. don't fool yourself.

I spent $48 at Ross yesterday on new shoes shirt and jeans.

Haven't bought clothes in over a year.

>if youre alpha like me
LARPer looking for ego stroking detected

Normies don't think about shit. They buy shit because their friends also have it or there was an ad or some baller in a movie had it. They stop buying when they run out of money and max out their credit cards.

Generally try to buy things that will make you richer, smarter, healthier, more fit, more skilled, more attractive or more interesting. Buy good stuff if it matters, not just because it costs more.

I too dated a fat chick

>hate myself for having to spend money on things

steal.

-regards black gentleman

> Once you get a gf you'll have to spend, boyo.

topkek

the thing is,if she IS your girlfriend by that point and a nice girl she will not care to change it
your mentality is so cuckĀ“ed already

clothes? go to a thrift stores, voila .50 cent shirts. bonus points if near university -- especially right now (august move in/out abound)

> goes outside to buy clothes
> does not use every minute for watching crypto news

amateur

I'm not talking about spending on total bullshit, I'm talking about going out at least once per week, owning more than 2 t-shirts and the occasional small gift.

Any girl will despise you if you don't spend on at least the basics above. Unless she's fat and desperate.

normies live the lives they wish they could afford

IG source? I may have met this chick last night

stop being a fucking jew.
Enjoy your life. Whats the point of having money if you cant use it to buy the things you want?

I dont know what a moderate amount of money is to you. Beyond your basic necessities spend a bit of money on things that make you happy and put some away as investments. Dont spend money on unnecessary shit but stop being a fucking kike who feels bad about spending his money.

The goal is to be a well rounded individual with a fulfilling life, not some autist neet permavirgin with a lambo and a mansion.

I live rent free and make 3,000 a week and down throw it in the shitcoin trashcan because im not a cuck like you

>Lambo & mansion
>perma virgin

Pick one

>going out at least once per week

get a load of this fucking normie

>she will not care to change it

Kek. You have salty lessons ahead friend.

Pic unrelated

Doubt you've met an Olympic Gold Medalist.
>captcha select all shirts

I agree

>rent free
Funny way to spell 'in your mum's basement'