Tfw you realize that there is actually a kernel of truth to the Afrocentrics' claims

>tfw you realize that there is actually a kernel of truth to the Afrocentrics' claims
This is an odd feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. JaMarcus Ramses Kemetavicious Washington III

Except that black people are not de[icted with that skin tone in Egyptian art.

No, there isn't, they're even more nigger today than in the past

I said kernel . Of course the idea of they they themselves being connected to Egypt is unfounded

Yes, they're not white, they're not black, they're brown, just like modern day Egyptians, gee! what do you expect?
Now stop wewuzing, and this goes to both stormcucks and nigger kangs

They weren't negroids but they were about as dark as modern day Upper/Southern Egyptians. By modern standards, many would be put in the "black" category similar to say, Ethiopians.

Samples not from South where Egyptian civilization started. Majority of art shows phenotype of Southerners. They look a lot like Nubians. Extra SSA ancestry in moderns could be from Arab slave trade but idk

>they're brown, just like modern day Egyptians
The majority was comprised of the racial type of modern day Upper Egyptians, Nubians and North Sudanese.

Proof?

bullshit we have next to nothing when it comes to remains of ancient Egyptians,

>But he'll be black in America
>muh southern Egypt
>muh one drop rule

>Samples not from South where Egyptian civilization started.
Almost entirely irrelevant.
>Majority of art shows phenotype of Southerners. They look a lot like Nubians.
You know nothing and your positions are entirely pseudo-scientific.

>Extra SSA ancestry
There wasn't any to start with, but was later introduced.

please read, this shit is cash.

>red/dark skin
>tropically adapted limb proportions
>hardly any facial hair (unlike meds and pure eurasians who are notoriously hairy)

Centuries of art work shows the preponderance of this type. In addition, we have several Greek authors who grouped the Egyptians with Ethiopians (ethiop being the word for dark skinned people; mostly used to refer to Nubians). One Greek author even theorized that Egypt was founded by Ethiopian (Nubian) colonists which means there was substantial phenotypic overlap. Lastly, we have archeological evidence of the genesis of Egyptian civilization starting South. (Nabta Playa, Badari culture, etc...)

Egypt began from the Upper region with a preponderance of the red/brown phenotype. It has probably been absorbing waves of Eurasian migration from the North since its early days. Interesting crossroad and mingling of Nile Valley Nubian-sequel types and Eurasian-esque people.

Do you have actual proof?

Which is why I am excited for the time when we do. Until we do have the remains we need, I propose that this is the most sensical conclusion.

>inb4 b-but they could have been foreigners

There is no evidence to support the position that those samples were of foreign peoples. Besides this, the genetic makeup of those samples reveal a previously unknown and novel population group (which would be expected, given the previous dearth of genomic info on Ancient Egyptians).

>another thread about undermining sub-saharan Africans and their historical past
is the inferiority complex really that great with most White people? pretty sad, really

No you aren't. We already have a collection of complete ancient Egyptian genomes, you are just pretending they don't exist because you're so triggered by the fact that their very being defies your autistic and limited schema.

please read, this shit is cash.

Until we have older DNA sequenced, this is all we have.

>a single archeological site
>new kingdom and later
Not conclusive and the authors themselves noted the caveats

>ahistorical past
fixd

I thought it's accepted by most scientists that ancient Egyptians were similar to Slavs. Stop trying to bamboozle people with this nigger shit.

Why do you spam on nigger threads and not even bumping the Ottos ones?
You're fake Turk bro

Stop posting faggot.

>a single archeological site
wrong
>new kingdom and later
irrelevant, you still can't comprehend what a genome is or why it's significant because you're an autistic brainlet.

I'll give you a hint. It allows you to make concrete inferences about that persons ancestry going back thousands and thousands of years. Something your cherrypicked images simply don't, notwithstanding even that you haven't conducted any rigorous analysis whatsoever you utterly deluded mong.

*sigh*

if only the White man spent this much time actually trying to get his act together and get a good White maiden. then he wouldn't need to fear the superior Black Pharaoh and his great history.

We hate women.

>m-muh nub-

>b-b-but muh phenot-

We find that ancient Egyptians are most closely related to Neolithic and Bronze Age samples in the Levant, as well as to Neolithic Anatolian and European populations (Fig. 5a,b). When comparing this pattern with modern Egyptians, we find that the ancient Egyptians are more closely related to all modern and ancient European populations that we tested (Fig. 5b), likely due to the additional African component in the modern population observed above.

MORE CLOSELY RELATED TO

ALL
L
L

MODERN AND ANCIENT EUROPEAN POPULATIONS

The irony is that White people and superior Sub-Saharan Africans share a common history.

The Nubians were taught civilization by the Egyptians just like the inferior Whites were taught civilization by the Romans and Greeks.
The difference is that the Nubians didn't destroy their masters like the inferior White people did while colonizing and spreading like the disease they were all over the world destroying different cultures and societies.

The day the globalist perversion of the White man stops is the day this world will truly know peace.

>Mediterranid
>white

Where did I mention they were white, friend?

I said they were the ones that taught the inferior white germanic hutdweller civilization.
If not for them then Klaus would still be shitting in the woods instead of destroying Europe for a 11th time.

you fell into my clever trap by repeating exactly what I quoted you as implying, /pol/tard

They considered Ethiopians as much darker then them though. The Greeks also saw Egyptians as distinctly whiter than Ethiopians (as demostrated in the Aethiopica by Heliodoros).

Both haplogroups that predominate in East and West Africans stem from the same source. Their skin tone is actually leans more on the brown compared with Nilotes in which both haplogroups occur but also the older haplogroup B. Their skin can look like it has a purplish blue corn hue to it.

But all you did was out yourself as coming from that one place /pol/ dislikes cause of the lack of knowledge of the complex procedure of how meme arrows work, friend.

>as demostrated in the Aethiopica by Heliodoros
Care to elaborate?

Sooo, whats with the 25th dynasty?

How is someone from Italy or Spain "Not white"

Actually fuck you americans and your retarded obsession with race, define "black" and "white" now.

Nig nogs.

>wanting to be "white"
Come on hombribi, embrace your inner Moor and leave the "white" man to his faith of non-relevance and ultimately extinction.

Anglos are not white.

that's the spirit

Are you the same turk troll who mercilessly shitposted this place a while back?

Because you don't sound like him at all, you sound like a shitty knockoff.

Why, because I gave up on the pursuit of enlightening people about Ottoman Sunnism in favour of truly taking out the trash from this once great board?
Face it, white people are infesting this board with negative energies and historical revisionism against other non-white ethnicities.
The human race is so rich and vast with so many cultures and identities but in the eyes of the inferior White man they should all just stop and take a turn towards "Westernization" instead of keep evolving their own seperate directions. And because of this it is my civic duty as an superior Turk that honor my ancestors and our culture to do everything in my power to stop this and return the board to the Golden age of non-white cultural appreciation.

The White parasite shall never again corrupt this place with his deceptive remarks and vile tendrils of cuckdom.

Yeah his joke is stale and basically 'muh white people'

Previous Turk shitposter was annoying, but actually knowledgeable and witty

Ottomans castrated black slaves you knock off nigger

>Ottomans castrated black slaves
Centuries ago.

And yet, who castrated the White man to give up his daughters to "black slaves"?

hey i uploaded that yesterday or the day before to the thread about white middle easterners

good to see my stuff saved:) its from the supplement from that recent paper of mummy ancestry

>Greeks
>not white
Go to another board Aussie

Yea the other one is funnier this one is just obviously an Australian faggot which is sadder!

>greeks wanting to be white
no suprise there, stavros cuckpapalous

how many rafts with big superior Arabs parked on your backyard yesterday to make your sister so wet that Poseidon would be proud of the flood she conjured?

>anatolian
>non-white
Pick one habibi

You're an Mongoloid rape baby or even worse a Australian.Sterilize your kind pukeseph

I choose to kill myself at the gate of Tartarus.
>Sterilize your kind
Like the white race is currently doing with all this homosexuality and transgenderism shit? Jesus fucking christ, you people are too much.

lmao Your women think you're weak lob yourself off the Mecca rooftops subroach
>pic related:roach women

I wonder if outside the internet the blacks in america are really this obsessed with the idea that the ancient egypt population are somewhat ethnically related to them.

They are in fact it's common knowledge to think Egyptians were blacks that's why the tremendous butt hurt from other anons

>>hardly any facial hair (unlike meds and pure eurasians who are notoriously hairy)

Ancient Egyptians disliked hair and most shaved off or plucked out all body hair
There are tomb carvings depicting there bodies being shaved
Most Egyptians wore wigs, it was considered normal not to have hair

Most absolutely believe it.

>Table of Nations in the Tomb of Ramses III
>depicts and labels the "four races of the world"
>from left to right: libyans, nubians, asians, egyptians
>obviously egyptians were mixed race
>whites claim they were white, blacks claim they were black

>obviously egyptians were mixed race

oh, so suddenly race is a legitimate qualifier
this
it's sad, but thankfully seems restricted

BLACKED

top chekd

>ground-breaking study published in the most prestigious scientific journal determines beyond any doubt using genetic evidence that ancient egyptians were not only white they were whiter than snow
>every ancient writer describes ancient egyptians as black
>all ancient egyptian artwork portrays ancient egyptians as black

explain this shit

>all ancient egyptian artwork portrays ancient egyptians as black
>every ancient writer describes ancient egyptians as black

lel
>ancient egyptians were not only white they were whiter than snow
stop misrepresenting the findings you fucking faggot

t.Orlando Jacobe Rufus Shanikkson

He means if you have the texts of those greek writers

"Black" comes in a variety of tones.

There is no proof that the SSA came later. For whatever reason it is not taken into consideration that their ancient sample could be flawed, and those tested might actually be foreign immigrants.