You have access to Satoshi Nakamoto's account on Bitcointalk

>you have access to Satoshi Nakamoto's account on Bitcointalk

What is the first thing you post?

SN = Tin

Tin:

Tin is a chemical element with symbol Sn (from Latin: stannum) and atomic number 50. It is a post-transition metal in group 14 of the periodic table. It is obtained chiefly from the mineral cassiterite, which contains tin dioxide, SnO2. Tin shows a chemical similarity to both of its neighbors in group 14, germanium and lead, and has two main oxidation states, +2 and the slightly more stable +4. Tin is the 49th most abundant element and has, with 10 stable isotopes, the largest number of stable isotopes in the periodic table, thanks to its magic number of protons. It has two main allotropes: at room temperature, the stable allotrope is β-tin, a silvery-white, malleable metal, but at low temperatures it transforms into the less dense grey α-tin, which has the diamond cubic structure. Metallic tin is not easily oxidized in air.

The first alloy used on a large scale was bronze, made of tin and copper, from as early as 3000 BC. After 600 BC, pure metallic tin was produced. Pewter, which is an alloy of 85–90% tin with the remainder commonly consisting of copper, antimony, and lead, was used for flatware from the Bronze Age until the 20th century. In modern times, tin is used in many alloys, most notably tin/lead soft solders, which are typically 60% or more tin. Another large application for tin is corrosion-resistant tin plating of steel. Inorganic tin compounds are rather non-toxic. Because of its low toxicity, tin-plated metal was used for food packaging as tin cans, which are actually made mostly of steel or aluminum. However, overexposure to tin may cause problems with metabolizing essential trace elements such as copper and zinc, and some organotin compounds can be almost as toxic as cyanide.

Probably set up a shill banner for some upcoming ICO.

Buy bitbean.

> I've made a huge mistake, everybody sell now
> Have to run, Interpol is at my door

"iMPORTANT : There is a fundamental flaw in the code. Pls contact me asap !"

( dont do anything afte that, and watch in the following 3-7 days the comlete cryptoworld cumble and burn.
Then buy up shitloads of bitcoin '^^ )

Minister you

buy $espers from yobit pls sir good sir

Bitbean is really good price atm and you dont have to hold long it goes up to 90-100 daily so buying now at 70 is really good

"Bitcoin doubling game! Send any amount of bitcoin to me and receive 2x the amount! 17ZGrwyJkeNdio2Hgcc237RfybjV4rMa4b -Satoshi"

Sell now, btc is not dipping, it is in the denial phase at the moment. If you have luck you can sell high now and wait for the crash and grab 50% profit from there! Sell high and buy the dip or stay a poorfag !

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

i made a terrible mistake. remember, its just money.

>he can't smell alchemists from a mile away

Ask for free coins

>1

is there a Veeky Forums coin ?!

if no there should be one.

> inb4 CIA putting a "Veeky Forums" coin and miner out there... everybody falling for it, everybody get CIA coin on computer, plus : coins perfectly track, who is interacting with who.

"I am Craig Steven Wright."

>Some of you are alright. Get ready for the dump of the century.

"Bitcoin Cash represents my true vision"

Pink wojacks telling everybody to sell.