I understand being "anti-race mixing" and "anti-multiculturalism" is the meme currently, but we have to face the facts-

I understand being "anti-race mixing" and "anti-multiculturalism" is the meme currently, but we have to face the facts-
Unless we fully, diplomatically unite, we will drive ourselves to extinction through war and competition for resources.

That out of the way, our mission here is to properly, realistically plan bringing our current amount of global nations down to 75% through only diplomatic annexation.

I'll shoot some examples-
> Restore the Austro-Hungarian Empire. If it's been done before, it can be done again. Both nations are also in the EU, so that deals with a ton of complications.
> Combine Qatar and the EUA. Honestly, are they even that different?
> Scandinavia

>UAE
how the hell did I butcher that name so terribly?

Decentralisation and competition lead to innovation, which benefits everyone.

One of the reasons Europe was so successful was the very fact that it is divided into many small states which were constantly competing militarily and economically, causing them to innovate considerably more than the rest of the world and eventually conquer it.

States like China, a monolithic power with a single leader who dictated policy, did not advance at the same rate for this reason. There was no need to innovate and compete since China was already so big and powerful.

I agree, I think USA should annex the world through peaceful means like democracy promotion through force. Who's with me?

I agree. Every nation state should surrender all authority to the Queen. Diplomatic unity under the Union Jack. Great Britain should annex the globe.

I'm by no means a leftist science cheerleader, but wouldn't the modern, internet using citizen's interest in improvement be enough to motivate change?

Facing the reality is accepting your extinction.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. The future will prove it again.

t.person who unironically thinks Castro is the greatest leader of the modern era

Cooperation is better than competition. Thats how scientist do it today btw. They all cooperate on an international scale even iranian and american scientists

Differing cultures produce differing things that we can all enjoy. Music, art, food. There's nothing inherently wrong with people wanting to protect their own culture.

The problem is when you add layers of superiority and even violence to the equation. Nationality that descends to fear mongering. Peacefully coexist and share freely while retaining your own unique identity. It's worked for a very, very long time.

I like visiting cities and getting a taste of their local culture. I also like returning to the culture I'm familiar with. I don't see anything morally wrong with either of those things.

seems short sighted

>realistically plan bringing our current amount of global nations down to 75% through only diplomatic annexation.
More realistic would be Americans annexing everybody but Russia and China.

>Differing cultures produce differing things that we can all enjoy. Music, art, food. There's nothing inherently wrong with people wanting to protect their own culture.
This can happen under one state.

I'm ok with this. I would have been one of the American colonists who wanted to stay loyal to the King George III.

isn't this what the united nations is trying to accomplish? the problem is that there's not enough oversight to hold accountable those state actors who don't act in the interest of the collective

Race mixing is important because when everyone is the same race there is no violence

For proof, look no further than Mexico and the middle east

The UN isn't a state. It's an interstate organization.

A state is basically an extraction of society (state of society, state of affair). Under a state of society there would exist multiple state of cultures. This is the basic of multiculturalism, i.e. all cultures are 'frozen' and extracted from social reality, like a camera shot to its visual reality. In multiculturalism, it operates under the idea of recognition (e.g. in Charles Taylor's conception of multiculturalism), meaning that each culture is assumed to be static and cannot interfere with each other.

In other words, multiculturalism is basically a form of 'progressive' conservatism.

>meaning that each culture is assumed to be static and cannot interfere with each other.
this doesn't seem feasible given the realities of being able to trade/move freely between cultures as an inherent benefit of being under a single state. eventually, homogeniety will occur. perhaps over a very long period of time, but it's inevitable. a single nation, even small ones, can't even preserve their culture for any extraordinary duration of time (relative to the length of human history). I'm okay with this in theory, but it's something I think you'd have to drag a lot of people kicking and screaming through due to most people's dislike of cultural change. ergo, war.

>eventually, homogeniety will occur.
This is a wrong assumption too. Nor is this desirable for a lot of people (especially on Veeky Forums). The concept of cosmopolitanism is basically a pipe dream. A utopia.

Human beings argue over small little things like Veeky Forums and reddit posts you really think that there could be a point at which nations will just peacefully agree to give up sovereignty to another nation.You must remember that one nation joining another nation has usually been accomplished by war and conquest not diplomacy. The human race will end one day sooner or later all we can try to do is to live our lives without being a complete jerk to our neighbors.

We should be like switzerland. A giant centralized world-spanning confederation of Cantons competing with each other for population and respecting a single loose constitution.

We're also all armed to the teeth with an assault rifle in every house.

>We should be like switzerland
>multicultural
>multilingual
>multiethnic
>succesful
>industrialized
>armed
>organized
>confederate constitutionalists
yes please

They cooperate in that they all share their results, but they still compete a lot. Every lab wants to be the first one to do whatever it is they're researching.

Look at the study of DNA by Crick, Watson, and Rosalind whats-her-name. Wolfgang Pauli was racing them to figure out the shape and structure of DNA, as were a few other labs.

The South will rise again.

Realistically a confederacy of some sort would be the only world government that would work long term.

And conquer the whole sector, general.

>he fell for the tyrant thousands of miles away instead of the tyrant a mile away meme

>multiculturalism
is another synonym of white genocide.

>latinos
>ethnical
They are mongrels.
>africans
They are also mongrels.
>arabs
Mongrels.
>native americans
The ones you genocided?

America belongs to the Amerindians.

Prepare your luggage, eurangutan subhuman.

>Unless we fully, diplomatically unite, we will drive ourselves to extinction through war and competition for resources.

you spelled totalitarism, class war and economic exploatation wrong

My favorite part about these memes is that they never specify exactly WHICH part of their culture is being suppressed.

>Unless we fully, diplomatically unite, we will drive ourselves to extinction through war and competition for resources.
Prove that this will happen due to diplomatic divisions and through no other factors, and then prove that it's inevitable without achieving world unity.

>Combine Qatar and the EUA. Honestly, are they even that different?
Hi, Saudi Arabia. How is that blockade against Qatar going?

Educate me. It appears I'm ignorant about something.

10/10 post
We need more faggots like this 1

Most colonists were initially loyalist.

how would you explain the USA's success as a large and (relatively) centralised country, then?

>Why is USA succesful
Exactly because it is so large.