Looks like the second cup and handle in a week is currently forming

Looks like the second cup and handle in a week is currently forming.

inb4 muh shill. I just want to discuss this token. Been comfy since 80k sats and not gonna do what I did with NEO and sell at $10.

whats going to happen next with this coin?

I bought in at 178K, it went up to 250K, I held thinking it'll go up higher.

It went down to 130K.

still hugely undervalued. one of the only projects in which there is real potential.

>tfw have over half my money in this
Someone tell me everything will be ok

>missed out on more NEO for this

You will be okay user. This is a healthy dip and it is mirroring NEO almost exactly. We are about to hit a golden age pump. $15+ by Thursday.

Who the fuck knows, so many coins have great Ideas but unless some Millionaires and Billionaires want to adopt them, they won't go anywhere.

Rumors McDonalds Thailand is adopting Omise payment, that is the rumored announce. And the closer we get to that happening the higher itll pump.

Wish this would do something, Im 50 50 Neo omg

>can buy nuggets with omg in thailand
>still have to use fist in states
why is life this way

ikr

>unconfirmed rumor
>most likely started by you

Oh yeah man let me just buy in

its a known rumor though..

We will take off soon.

They have tweeted about partnerships. Do some research.

Not trying to hurt OMG but I heard that rumor only applies to Mcdonalds in Thailand, which isn't insignificant, but it's not the same as the whole world's Mcdonalds.

>what are beta testers

true true

u know how many old faat white plebs live their?

Theirs shit ton of mcdonalds in thailand i been too it.

NEO is all fucking hype right now. Good on the anons who have made a bunch of money on it but OMG is the first coin I've come across where they have actual business fundamentals and not shitcoin nonsense
>established fin tech company with consistent revenue stream and customers
>paying crypto thoughtleaders to help them design and implement a coin
>using the newest form of ETH scaling technology with help of the autist himself
This is a totally legit operation with customers getting in place to use it. Remember ANS/NEO took a long time before it even hit $6, OMG is almost brand new and has had consistent growth

the previous cup and and handle broke out as Plasma was announced. there should be some more news this week regarding who they're "working very close with" so i'm hopeful that the same thing will occur. regardless, both fundamental and technical analyses leave me very optimistic about OMG.

also worth noting that BTC's pump has been siphoning a lot of OMG along with other alts so i anticipate a BTC pullback will bode well for OMG.

BTC pullback will push OMG to $9.40. Exsoecially seen as it is going up right now and BTC and NEO are still in growth.

>OMG mooning
You were right, thank you anons!

I told you man. just hodl this shit, its a long term asset. DO NOT SELL BEFORE JANUARY OF NEXT YEAR AT THE EARLIEST

the price dips and rises right now are literally pennies compared to what you'll feel if you miss the rocket

Q4 2017 has a LOT of great stuff on the horizon

>tfw sold NEO for OMG
Going to hold this shit since it has ACTUAL fundamental uses, and not based on hype like the other user said. Also, money skeleton is involved in this, so it should be huge.

I saw the signal of a swing-trade and bought in at the lowest part of the dip~

Here we go user-chan

Can this reach $25 at least? I'm so pissed I missed NEO for this.

Same user.
Sold 380 when it hit $10

This token is a great idea. However, the problem is that they're based in an area with a military junta, Thailand. It's been taken over by the military since 2014 . The military has enforced a policy of high regulation to the point of internet censorship, banning of all independent media, and of course financial regulation. The creators of OMG will likely be arrested in the near future, and OMG will be unable to continue.

You're fucked. Look at below.

Fucking Vitalik man, I never would have bought this shit otherwise.

They have offices and customers all over Asia faggot. I'm sure they could move if shit went haywire.

He has a strange obsession with the cheshire cat. I think it's a hint; eventually he'll disappear knowing all along what's going to happen, and the only trace will be his knowing grin, that was once spread across the now vanishing face.

Not if the founders are imprisoned, and they only have offices in Thailand and Malaysia right now.

Forgot to post pic related.

what's the bottom price to buy in?

yesterday was the bottom of the cup, so yesterday. you can buy now at a lower price or wait and watch the handle form and buy in the morning at the bottom of the handle.