Veeky Forumstorically based predicions

>Britain started the 20th Century as the de facto world power
>Ended the 20th Century a shell of her former self

>Japan started the 20th Century as a newly industrialized power with great promise and greater ambition
>Ended as a frighteningly elderly western nation

>US started the 20th Century as a successful, albeit isolated super power
>Ended having inherited Britain's original title, but with twice as many problems

Where will we be by 2100 Veeky Forums?

>Whatifs and whattaboutisms
Not Veeky Forums

The UN predicts that Africa's population will grow to between four to *ten* billion by 2100.

A hundred years ago, Africans were 10% of the world population. In a hundred years, they will be over 70% of the world population.

And they won't stay in Africa.

The most powerful nations in a hundred years will be the ones that protect their borders.

Japan will bounce back. North America and western Europe will not.

SEA along with with Australia are in for a good time. As are both South Korea and Japan, as long as they maintain relations. The rest of the world will probably remain the same or decline.

>SEA along with with Australia are in for a good time.

Not Philippines

USA was only a regional power at start of the century.

Personally, I believe that this current phase of open-borders support is just that- a phase.
Most of the "refugees" will be forced back in 20 years, and no more will be brought in.

Africans will not grow to 10 billion. Their growth rate will slow down drastically like everyone else.

In 20 years the refugees will have had children and it will be impossible to get them out

Usually once nations start seeing a modicum of wealth birth rates slow right down. It's happening in India (childbirth rates are already down to ~2 in middle class families, and decreasing in the poor) and it will probably happen in Africa over the 21st century as more children become a burden rather than a financial advantage

You clearly haven't paid any attention to the demographic shift occurring all over the western world if you think they'll be "forced back".

What the fuck? No.

USA starts the 21st Century at sole superpower.

USA will end the 21st Century usurped by 2 billion population China.

Isnt the world supposed to be uninhabtable by then?

It doesn't really matter, I doubt Africa will ever become self-sustainable. Should the west and their aid shit the bed then you'll see starvation and strife of an unprecedented level on the dark continent.

you underestimate the raw breeding power of big black nigger dicks

We will be in space by 2100 because some war will have caused a massive technological advance resulting in the feasibility to live in colonies in space or on the moon or mars. Also the civil rights movement will have moved on to robot marriage, which if I live until then I will wholeheartedly support so I can get my robot waifu.

definitely not

>What the fuck? No.

Its true, whilst the US still had the potential it was in no way a superpower.

For instance at 1914 the US navy was not even half the strength or size of the UK Navy, not only that it was even smaller than the German Navy.
Likewise it only had a standing army of 145K (in 1917) compare this to the 1914 figures for the European Powers

UK 250K
Austria Hungary 450K
Germany 870K
France 700K
Ottoman Empire 210K

It was a great power, like Germany, with a focus on it's private frontier.

>this guy thinks that the aid is worth a fraction of the tribute Africa pays

I bet you understand that most of the aid doesn't get to actual Africans. But you still think Africa is a net loss for the developed world, and it isn't. Cut off all involvement, a magic shield appears around Africa, and the developed world collapses quicker.

The US will be lucky if they can last the decade.

/thread

>>/int/

US rightly considered standing armies Un-American and tyrannical. Everyone knew exactly what sort of armies the USA could raise, based on the ACW.