DID THE HOLOCAUST REALLY HAPPEN?

DID THE HOLOCAUST REALLY HAPPEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

One assumes so. There are quite a few archived documents that got captured by the Russians to indicate that there was indeed a program of mass genocide targeting the jews.

How often do show trials last 280 days?

it did but many of the popular details are fanfiction such as the death totals, methods of execution and handling of the deceased.

Those are some bold claims of yours which 72+ years of research do not back up

Denying the holocaust is like saying water isn't wet. You can go ahead and say it, but people are going to think that you're pretty fucking stupid.

>Hollywood is research

>Hollywood is the only group to research the Holocaust in nearly 100 years

Are you really this uneducated? The academic history books on the Holocaust stacked on top of each other would probably reach the Moon.

6 million though? It's not feasible. How did 6 million people not fight back? If somebody came to my house and told me to leave I would die resisting them and take 2-3 with me in the process.

It's actually closer to 10 million, factoring in the Polish, the Belarussians, the Roma etc.

You'd shit your pants just from seeing barrel of a gun pointed at you.

Wow, you must be really tough, when you talk like this on the web.

Reality is different though, people are very docile when walking to slaughter.

most of them were unaware or unsuspecting

you are whatever citizen, you consider yourself one too
then the cops walk in, tell you to follow them, nothing else
they know exactly they are going to execute you(for the some ethnic background you have), you would not think you are lead to a freshly digged hole just outside the town, once you are there you may resist or try to escape but then theyll just shoot you there

Well, try reading Hoss (Auschwitz commander)'s memoirs:
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
And see if you think it feels fake or not.
To me it seems legit.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They have guns you don't.

I think this was a big part of it. From what I understand, people being put on trains to death camps were told that they would be resettled in labor towns in Ukraine, or other such plausible lies. There were rumors about what was really going on, but the Nazis did everything that they could to disguise the reality. The illusion was often kept up until just seconds before the victim was executed - for example, people going into the gas chambers were told that they would be showered or deloused. The concealment allowed the Nazis to devote a minimum number of personnel to the extermination campaigns, since it limited the degree of resistance that people offered. It also limited negative reactions from domestic and international opinion.
Furthermore, people who wonder why there was not more resistance must consider the rapidity with which Germany sunk into totalitarianism and the fact that many of the victims were middle class bourgeois unused to violence.

and it was very gradual, like the frog in boiling pot of water who doesn't know until it is too late

>why didn't they just fight lmao

Somebody actually posted this.

not everyone was killed who were put on trains

there was always the hope that, you can bargain, you can buy your life, your profession is needed, you can strike a deal and save your relatives too

the camps are a bad example to be honest because, only a portion of the executions happened there, the mass killings in poland, ukraine and other place were much more harsher

>I would die resisting them and take 2-3 with me in the process.

It's more like 11 million.

>take 2-3 with me in the process
nazis

Yes, still the nazis were good guys