I dont think I can take this madness. Like 1...

I dont think I can take this madness. Like 1.5-2 months ago I got into crypto and found this place and my life has been miserable. My entire day is just spent researching coins, shifting coins around, looking at charts, learning chart analysis, reading every fucking news source I can get my hands on. I have stood up at 4:30AM in a cold sweat because BTC broke my entry level, I have cancele plans with my friends because OMG was mooning and I needed to be there. I told my gf I am busy because BTC was about to fork and I just spent the entire day watching the chart go up and down.

How do you guys do it ? Yes I made some money and I am glad I did but it is driving me fucking mad. The amount of shit I have learned in the last 2 months is insane, Segwit, Blockchain, Tangle, FOMO, FUD, ATH, Weekend Dip, ETH, Smart Contracts, Chinkdumps, Memelines, Double Top, Cup and Handle, Buy High Sell Low...

I could go on and on it is truly driving me insane I am sitting here the entire day with a nervous stommach looking at Wojacks and charts and I am starting to make bad decisions because I cant process it all anymore. Maybe I should just hodl before I kms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCa81HAp1se359Sr5qEMMP7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a problem with you. Try not being such a sensitive bitch.

Don't worry. Summer is almost over and then you'll have to go back to school and won't bother us with your bitching anymore.

Stop daytrading.

If you don't find researching/investing/flipping tech fun then you shouldn't even be here and figure yourself out first. Right now you sound like a fuckboy playing with $50 in crypto.

fUCk HELP Veeky Forums

I lost $20 in crypto, it was my ENTIRE allowance.
Moms gonna flip. I am losing control of my life, a crypto addict.

If you don't want to be a trader just put your money into BTC or ETH and go on with your life.

>Trading with emotions
you are such a fucking cuck.

ironically I think you guys have helped me out with this, I think I actually dont belong here. I just want to buy some good coins, hodl them and make nice gains.

yeah I might also research some smaller coins, currently have a bit in OMG and gonna keep that for a while, maybe gonna get some IOTA. But I think you are right I shouldnt try to be a trader when it's not why I got into crypto.

Which respurces are you using to learn about that stuff?
Would be really cool if you could post some because i want to get into this stuff but havent seen any good resources being posted here yet

Kek.

Invest money you can comfortably lose and forget about the investment. No FUD, no FOMO. Just some crypto sitting there and accumulating wealth.

If you can stand to check how your portfolio is doing without getting emotional, do it. If not, leave it alone.

I started with $1600 two months ago. I now have $7800. At no point did I sell. in fear of losing the money. Tomorrow I can lose all of my $7800 and, sure, it'll suck, but I won't miss it.

>ironically I think you guys have helped me out with this, I think I actually dont belong here. I

This place is filled with the worst of society. If you stay here, you will just become like them.

I buy and sell based purely on memes.

coinmarketcap for general information and having a market overview, there you can also go on the individual websites of the coins and read the official material like whitepaper and other stuff.

bitcointalk for general opinions about a coin, you can also just google bitcointalk + coin name + ANN and get a general thread about it

reddit to get news specific to a coin you are interested in, and this place to get news for all coins and what is moving currently and why although it is hard to know what is real and what is PnD.

Then if you pick up a new term simply use google/youtube or whatever else you think makes sense and learn about it like that. One guy I like to follow is this guy: youtube.com/channel/UCa81HAp1se359Sr5qEMMP7A

This is true but doesn't go far enough. We are truly the worst type of people. We have all the human vices but few of the virtues. You daughter would get pregnant just by being in the same room with us, and 11 months later she'd birth the anti-christ. I am Boyd and I know.

Bro, quit daytrading this shit while you can. I was exactly like you, and now I am in a mental hospital because my family thought I was crazy.

>unironically earned 50k in 3 months as a poorfag

just feels like it is very hard to make real money if you are not trading and just hodling. maybe I am simply to impatient.

I mean I am used to Veeky Forums I have been here for a good while just not on Veeky Forums. the thing is in other boards I can just ignore the shitposting and arguing because I just dont give a shit. here with money involved it is a different beast because on the rare occasion like the ANS lazytown shitposter the in advice was good in hindsight. Sure for every good advice there are 100 PnD attempts but still it feels like you are missing out if you dont atleast check out the coins they are trying to shill...

When you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gaze into you.
Dante first went through the stages of hell to go to heaven.

Just HODL and go back to your life, it is not worth it.

I think part of the problem for me is that this market moves 24/7. I have done some smaller stock trading and it is just way more relaxed you look in once a day or so and you can stop looking after a certain time because the market isnt moving. also weekends are free.

with this it is always trading time and when it's the middle of the night here the chinks are waking up and the game starts again. with different timezones and 24/7 trading it seems like you can never take a break.

The other day I was staring at the one minute candles after 17 hours of trading and it looked like the chart was spelling out "kill them all kill them all"

stop being a bitch. what u see is only the first hurdle; it'll get fun after that initial step.

Yeah, I make a lot more money when I'm actively monitoring Veeky Forums than when I just stop paying attention to crypto and hodl. Still if its really affecting you this badly you should stop, just hold bitcoin, and forget about it for a while.

I think I just got too obsessed with it after the initial rush. but with the whole segwit thing and all the other rumours and stuff it is so easy to get obessive about crypto. I think I will just go a bit easy for now, if you are new to this market it is simply so much you have to learn you get kinda lost in it.

And I mean it is fun but I am a pretty obsessive person, if I am hooked by something I always try to get the maximum out of it and do nothing else. I just have to set limits for myself and not obsess so much about it.

memeconomics

I'm a neet with an already fucked up sleep schedule. Crypto is a godsend to me.

>Put all your money in BTC or do 50/50 BTC and ETH.
>Don't come back for the next three years
>???
>Profit

Got the same issue op. And I have 2 babies..

You HODL

realize this is a small window that will close in a couple years. the jews will ruin crypto with regulations regulations regulations. put in the work now and you'll be able to retire when this all goes to shit.