Diversity in nutrition and diet is good

Diversity in nutrition and diet is good.
Diversity in investment portfolios is good.
Diversity of flora and fauna is good.
But racial diversity is not good.

Why is this?

hey /pol/

If /pol/ were here I'd like to see the answer.

Fuck off back to /pol/ then

Racial diversity and the ability to take in immigrants made the United States the strongest country in the world. It got the smartest immigrants, it got the hardest working, and it got enough variety in its people to provide any entertainment/food/education that a human could want.

Because Incas were superior to europeans.
Mongrel and mainland eurangutans will be deported to the shitholes they came from.

>conclusion by analogy
>not even analogous in a relevant way
Eeugh.

Because racial diversity is a code word for white genocide.
>nobody complains about China or japan or SK being hyper racist
>or Israel castrating female ethiopians without their consent
>or the middle East being a death zone for whites

>it's all about racist europeans who already took millions and millions of an unending wave of migrants while donating billlions to those same coutries
>and then having their wages crumble and their own politicians insult them while your coutry becomes someone else's

>white genocide
A term without meaning everywhere except Africa, and even there it's too disorganized to be called a proper genocide.

Call it replacement then. In the end it will be the same. The goal is to get rid of whites.

>Diversity in nutrition and diet is good.

Not really since the diversity we're talking about here is a specific set rather than eating everything you see

>Diversity in investment portfolios is good.

Your investment portfolio is carefully designed

>Diversity of flora and fauna is good.

Only when it's necessary for the ecosystem and doesn't disturb it. Invasive species can wreck ecosystems and lead to mass extinction events.

>But racial diversity is not good.

Racial diversity is a modern Euro-American fantasy which has no parallels in evolutionary biology.

The same as you got rid of Amerindians?

America belongs to the Amerindians. You have to go back to yurop.

Prepare your luggage, eurangutan.s

I'm not American, I'm french. We actually allied and traded with amerindians. Of course I don't approve of their extermination.

France doesn't have allies, she has resources.

>French
>Fell the the am*rican meme that is the white """race"""
Tu me dégoutes cousin celtique.

By white race they mean European plus whatever percentage of America remaining white. It's not hard to do the translation by yourself.

Ah, indeed, but we werent too harsh comparatively. Most colonies benefited (a lot still do) of french colonization.
Even if we had been cruel genocidal tyrants though, that's not a reason to let your entire people die off.

Diversity in those first three things are like having tub of ice cream that has multiple flavors.
Racial diversity is like having one scoop of ice cream and a hot rock. You can't eat the rock and it melted the ice cream into a disgusting liquid.

Because race isn't important, merit is

Bingo, a room full of different races isn't actually more diverse than a racially homogeneous room

Its only your inherent racism and inability to look past the features that are skin deep that make you believe it is, op, we are all the same on the inside

HON HON HON
*stabs you in the back perfidiously*

>"whites are being ethnically displaced in their own countries"
>NO THEY'RE NOT GO BACK TO /pol/!
>"Yes they are, they're being replaced"
>HAHA YES YOU ARE AND YOU DESERVE IT
really gets the noggin' joggin'

Go back to yurop, eurangutan.

Your race is dying. Go cave your own grave on your shitholeland. America belongs to the Amerindians.

Deal with it.

When people say "diversity" what they means is actually the complete opposite of diversity, mixing niggers with whitey and destroying all cultural and racial identities until you have world full of half-niggers

Sounds like what you did to Amerindian land, huh?

Accept your fate, eurochimp.

Sorry but no. It's in my pure white holy european blood to dominate and kill people of lesser races for resources and fun. We are experiencing some momentary problems but I'm sure it will be regarded as a temporary anomaly in the history books of future

There is enough diversity within races to make it fine.

Too much diversity in nutrition means you areeating things that aren't edible or poisonous
Too much diversity in investments means you are picking a lot of penny stocks that will sink your portfolio
Too much diversity in flora and fauna means that native species die and invasives take over

Fuck off

Diversity is prone to sectarianism, which is especially destabilizing in a democracy. Since democracy is a numbers game, it suddenly becomes your business to care about reproduction/immigration rates of your own group and others, which leads into racial politics. Secondly, a functional multicultural democracy requires all racial/ethnic groups to not be ethnocentric. If everyone is ethnocentric, then you get something resembling regions in Africa and the ME where democracy is simply an extension of tribal feuding. In the case of western states, where the onus to be inclusive is primarily placed on whites, you breed resentful /pol/ types who want to go tit for tat. Diversity also enables idpol and inordinate amounts of political are used to keep each group placated. If Euros ever wondered why America is idpol central, you now know why. Racial segregation becomes an issue, heightening racial tensions and according to game theory (look it up, it's too tl;dr to explain), segregation will naturally occur if people are allowed to move as they please.

I'm not entirely opposed to immigration, but I'd to see it toned down such that yearly numbers are decreased to a rate that can be comfortably assimilated and granting citizenship are restricted to only white-collars. Seriously, blue-collar immigration was a massive mistake and many diversity-related issues could be averted if you keep the riff raff out.

>"We are experiencing some momentary problems but I'm sure it will be regarded as a temporary anomaly in the history books of future"

>post /pol/ bait
>must be on /pol/
>board is blue
>it's actually Veeky Forums
AHAHA, never change Veeky Forums, never change.

At least you have some reasonable people, even here in a meme thread.