Tfw when the last Queen of the French was a homosexual who regulary had orgies while wasting the States money for...

tfw when the last Queen of the French was a homosexual who regulary had orgies while wasting the States money for diamond rooms and sexually abusing her children

Francophiles will defend this

>queen of the French
This is absolutist France not modern Belgium user

Just like Tsarist Russia, the revolution fixed France. Degenerate lot like this needed far worse than a simple beheading.

thats a habsburg whore though

>the last Queen of the French was a homosexual who regulary had orgies while wasting the States money for diamond rooms and sexually abusing her children
tell me more

The Sun King introduced much of the degeneracy and decadence she took in.

Fuck off Robespierre

He was too moderate. I would've ended the entire decadent Bourbon line.

>tfw when the last Queen of the French was a homosexual who regulary had orgies while wasting the States money for diamond rooms and sexually abusing her children
Nigger, those are revolutionary myths printed in pamphlets to turn people against the queen (as if her Austrian nationality wasn't enough to do that). That's basically all they are.

She was genuinely hated and those "rumors" came straight from the court, from people close to her who confirmed it and not under threat by revolutionaries.

>She was genuinely hated
As I have stated in my previous post.
>those "rumors" came straight from the court, from people close to her who confirmed it and not under threat by revolutionaries.
A part of them did. And if you read a single article about her, you might notice that she was very unpopular in court. The interesting thing is that, besides court gossip, there is no evidence for her supposed scandals, which is also supported by her and her husband's diaries. To claim court rumours and revolutionary propaganda to be historic truth is very irresponsible of you.

wow. 8/8. G8 sources bro.

This.

That´s not the last queen though.

She wasn't a lesbian, she just went along with the new popular trend of female intimacy, which was mostly non-sexual. She was apparently also so tight down there that having sex was painful, and her husband was sexually immature as well.

Fuck off Robespierre.

>its ok because it was popular to be lesbian

Yeah nah the Sun King's court was equally decadent and cancerous.

She wasn't lesbian at all, she was like those girls who like to hold hands and hug a lot despite not being attracted to one another.

Why did it take so long to consummate?

Why was Louis afraid to bust a huge nut in his 14 year old princess-wife?

Still not getting any arguments against Bourbons being the decadent dynasty that they were.

the habsburg court wasn't anything near as decadent or wasteful.

>tfw when you just read the other thread on Marie Antoinette and took all the rumors proven false (I mean in that you liiterally just copied the rumors in the other thread) and posted them as being true to start drama on an anonymous image board

holy shit that's sad, don't worry school starts up again soon

>"rumors" came straight from the court, from people close to her who confirmed it

Why would people at court lie? It's not like she was unpopular because she snubbed court etiquette, or like there were people at court who profited by her unpopularity... man... history is hard....

Someone in the other thread described her as writing like a teenager at boarding school and it's just about perfect. Many women, and men for that matter, in this era wrote extremely in extremely flowery language.

>tfw you can't tell your friends you kiss them a thousand times in the modern age without them thinking you want to scissor

son of a bitch