Why does Islam get to have countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran but Christianity doesn't?

Why does Islam get to have countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran but Christianity doesn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014
reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/1l1voq/til_that_the_vatican_city_has_the_lowest_age_of/
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Consanguineous_marriage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vatican City

Faggots are put to death in Vatican City?

It is interesting to see people referring to "Muslim countries" while at the same time insisting that western counties aren't "Christian countries".

>Complains about Christianity not having its own country
>Gets given an example
>"BUT IT'S NOT THE KIND OF CHRISTIAN COUNTRY I WAAAANT REEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Get off your ass and go make an effort to build your perfect Christian Utopia then you fucking basement dweller.

Russia

Islam is literally the only religion combating degeneracy

Papal Empire when

Damn son u autistic

No you

>raping women & molesting children across europe
>shitting and pissing in streets
>living off government welfare while planning terrorist attacks
>being general cunts

Yeah they're some real moral champions alright.

Are you saying muzzies dont bugger little boys?
Or that kamikaze terrorist attacks on innocents arent the summum of degeneracy?

that's not even what he was asking you freak

Because Christian countries stopped taking Christianity seriously

Uganda was trying for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014

DESU Africa is where Christians belong.

Sounds like your average God Fearing, Red Blooded, Jesus Loving, Traditional American Family to me.

>combating degeneracy

It's a response to his claim that there are no Christian countries you illiterate shit.

Wew lad

Because Europe had the age of enlightenment, where States became secular and the primate of Religion was broken.
It was about time, after centuries of bloody civil wars on what type of dead-jew-on-a-stick cult makes Skydaddy more happy people realized that there must be more to life.
Nice side effect, getting secular made the West the dominating power of the world and boosted, science, technology, society and trade.

Not his point either.
He was talking about fanatically religious countries. Even if the Vatican is the city of the pope I doubt they'd get away with crimes of any sort besides financial.

reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/1l1voq/til_that_the_vatican_city_has_the_lowest_age_of/

>mfw Muzzies still think Skydaddy is real and hence their countries are still 3rd world
>mfw some dumb Christcuck cunts want to go back to this

That's mostly between cousins tho

Read the literal first answer, jesus

>Nice side effect, getting secular made the West the dominating power of the world and boosted, science, technology, society and trade
I think becoming was more the consequence than the cause

Jesus christ.

>doesn't read op
>starts sperging out like retard
>proceeds to link reddit
>proceeds to link fucking r/atheism
Where the fuck do you think you are?

>r/atheism
You should honestly be banned for this post

>Iran
What's wrong with them?

They are hung from cranes even the Caucasus areas like Azerbaijan and Georgia. I'm also pretty certain Eastern European countries have their own fair share of anti-homosexual bheavior.

>/pol/kiddies strawmanning while denying their Reddit heritage
Epic

>implying I'm from /pol/
Fuck off reddit

I've seen this posted before and sources are never given.

Absolutely retarded.
>Vatican city has the highest crime rate per superficy!
>yeah we're counting visitors and the city's smaller than a modern house, why?

Never browsed /pol/. And no one strawmanned you. You literally didn't read op and started sperging out.

Cousin marriage is mostly between cousins? Enlightening.

Source is in the bottom right though

All rush to deny it within the space of 3 minutes like you always do. Damn you kids are spergs. Do your mothers know what you're doing on the internet all day?

Was it too hard to google A.H. Bittles 2009? The man appears to have made an entire career out of studying Muslim inbreeding lol

>proceeds to animepost and namecall
Actually pretty funny I gotta give you that

>posts r/atheism
>calls others kids
mate

Where does it say cousin marriage?

Then there is nothing wrong then

So a shit source? Neeto.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Consanguineous_marriage

Because they control the oil.

When you control a large portion of a important resource, then you can get to do as you want too.

>So a shit source? Neeto.

Actually doesn't look like it. I didn't go too in-depth but Alan H. Bittles seems moderately respected. According to at least one source his book actually doesn't even consider cousin marriage a bad thing within the context of societies where it provides social benefits.

>Due to a happy coincidence, I have since made contact with Professor Bittles by email. In our correspondence, he made me realise that in the above comment I took an excessively "advanced country" centric view. An extra 3% risk of a genetically damaged baby matters far more in an environment with good healthcare where life expectancy at birth may be approaching 80 years, than it does in an environment with poor healthcare and high informant mortality, where many babies may not even live to the age of one. The social benefits may be roughly the same in both environments, while the the genetic risks are proportionately much more significant in the advanced country.

>Alan H Bittles
>Edith Cowan University , Joondalup
>Biological Anthropology, Medical Anthropology, Evolutionary Biology
>MA, PhD, ScD, FRCPath

Yeah what does this guy know about genetics.

>Arab populations
>Iran