Liftoff in 3... 2... 1

liftoff in 3... 2... 1...

Other urls found in this thread:

angel.co/aragonproject/jobs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck
this
shit coin

fuck you you fucking piece of shit, you made me buy this garbage two days ago and im down 25%

Nice to see FUD control finally arrived

ANT just never has a big breakout, I've been expecting it for months now and it just doesn't happen. I mean I'm not even bagholding, its still a bit over what I bought it at but I have missed a lot of moon missions.

reeeeeeeeeee

there are some projects coming up that use ant, so i'm optimistic for it in the long long term but i dunno if it'll do much in the short term

>upward trend
>proven, released tech
This coin is going places, it just depends on how early you want in.

Yeah, its why I still haven't sold. I'm feeling envious of the people who bought and held NEO though.

Diversify.

This is probably one of the only coins im comfortable to just sit with for months without looking at it.

I'm already fairly diversified, I'm not putting more of my portfolio than there already is in altcoins so I'd have to sell something to buy something. I really should have sold STRAT for it.

wat it do yo?

This is Ripple tier coin movement wise. Fuck all happens to it ever. Extremely boring hold, dont know what the devs are doing, smoking weed all day or something

>implying there's a link between what devs are doing and the price of a coin
just look at how NEO is mooning while the devs are all smoking opium

Lol wut? You mean after they held 3 major conferences and done a fuck ton of announcements?

super solid 'team', see they are looking for hardcore 'FRONTEND DEVS' to polish this shit real shiny for the 'investors'

angel.co/aragonproject/jobs

Fuck off pajeet.

I have around 65 Aragons. Should I choose for DNT, for Aragon or for both?

More racism based on nothing but being salty about missing neo

I hold both

Both

somehow managed to but at something pretty close to the ATL, so I'm just gonna HODL a while more. Might dump my ETH and BTC into it too and just wait for a while

My 0.45 aragon investement is down to 0.32
It hurts not being able to spend it on some mooning coin

I feel like this coin and Bancor are always shilled but never even have a real price pump.

Yeah i just wanna drop my bags and reinvest in something that actually moves

This token is directly linked to eth
Almost all token based stuff is dipping

There was like a 4 day up trend which just ended today. the long term trend has been down.

The only good thing about this shitty coin is it raised just enough for me to dump my bags