Buying registrations for 0x. will pay a premium

buying registrations for 0x. will pay a premium

if youre interested get in this chat room with me chatstep.com/#0x

how much is a premium?

nigga please tell me you aren't selling this guy a registration

if people are literally buying registrations that should tell you something about the value of this token

>0x
>value of your wallet in BTC after month
lul

Missed the registration. Do you reckon this will be worth buying as soon as it hits the exchanges?

>thinking btc is going to 10x within the next year like this is

Yes.
Personally, ill be buying more after i get my 1700$ worth

Not necessarily. I want liquidity fast anyways.

Yes, there will be a scramble to buy once it's public.

fuck why did i miss this shitty registration period i even set an alarm on my phone to not miss it

Just be quick to buy it on some unpopular exchange like liqui before it blows up.

What's the rationale behind this? Won't lower supply + high demand make it more expensive on low vol. exchanges?

you're fine! i registered but i know there will be a massive spike and then dip. just be patient and buy the dip. all will be fine for no-regs that want to get in

it's not going to 10x overnight, and whatever happens doesn't matter. this is something you buy and HODL the fuck out of. this only gets more valuable every day that passes. this has a working product that is released with the token that gets more and more valuable for every exchange that latches on and every new token that is created ontop of eth and eventually in general

long term hodl?

it's the meme way to say "hold" here

this is the most long-term hodl that long-term hodls can have

buy and hodl

i am asking if it's a long term hodl

im scared because kyber etc

Should I go all in on this or save some money for the Enigma ICO?

The Enigma ICO is 6 days after 0x so I'm thinking I may be able to sell some 0x off.

i wasn't impressed by enigma. asked them a few qs in the slack and read online that they missed many deadlines. i am going all in on 0x instead

Typically liqui is one of the first to list. I just mean try and get it before others on whatever shitty exchange has it early.

the mother of all long-term hodls

no direct competitor, and because of this not actually dependent on ethereum as it's a necessary piece of infrastructure that has plans to expand to be more general

worst case eth tanks and it gets cheap for awhile while 0x makes a dash for the winning blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contracts

but that sounds like more of a conspiracy story to me

>no direct competitor

Etherdelta? Kyber?

Interesting, thanks.

Not quite. It is dependent on ETH because the token, the exchange, and presumably the contract that deals with governance will all be on ETH.

for the people that's interested participating in the Enigma ICO, are you guys located outside the US?

Coco and kyber?

Where can one get hold of 0x at the moment?

you can't. ico tomorrow and restricted to registered anons

buy bitcoin with cash on gdax/coinbase, then transfer to bittrex for altcoin trading. any money that needs to be cashed out sell the altcoin for bitcoin on bittrex and transfer it to gdax/coinbase for withdrawal to bank

IS THE ICO 14TH OR 15TH?

15th sorry

kyber and etherdelta are exchanges.. ? plus 0x already has a working product and support from ethfinex, while we have to wait until at least q1 2018 for anything from kyber.

furthermore, 0x massively lowers the barrier to entry for building an exchange; 0x is a piece of infrastructure for all exchanges. plus kyber is in direct competition with bancor, right?

and im going to need that user to explain how coco would hurt 0x

right, 0x is for every exchange to use.

the other are actually exchanges

Anyone else planning to actually build an exchange with 0x? I'm going to write one with react native and put it on the app store.

not sure we will know until the product is released on the 15th. ethfinex is enough for me rn though

and that's not a bad idea

we need an app store exchange so badly

I remember bancor fomo (before and even after they announced it's uncapped). Also bat fomo. etc etc. Then they went below ico price. doesnt mean it will be a success

look at other ICO graphs what they look like right after they hit the exchanges and decide for yourself