Was he a bad guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2017/01/were-nazis-greatest-hoax.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is responsible for Soviet Union, so yes

This.

He was a Commie was he not?

pour vous

He just wanted to help the World and he did, by killing the Tsar and his family. It wasn't his fault that Stalin invaded Poland or that the kulaks killed 80 million people in a famine.

Think of it this way, if you had the chance to rape Tatiana's butthole and then bayonet her in the face as you came, would you? Of course you would so stop being such a bunch of white knights.

>of course you would
I wouldn't since I'm not a jew.

>I'm not a jew
>I wouldn't

Such a liar. I can smell you from a mile away, Schlomo.

>Veeky Forums admits Jews are responsible for communism

I love it.

I didn't even imply anything of the sort. Take your meds.

he's as jewish as hitler was

So 100%?

Fpbp.

>was a communist
Even without all the other shit, boiling for eternity in piss and cum would've been too good for him.

This picture is unironically true

henrymakow.com/2017/01/were-nazis-greatest-hoax.html

Asking the important questions, I see.

Yes. He hijacked the successful 1917 revolution and replaced the broad-based revolutionary movement with his own narrow Bolshevik cult, which destroyed millions of lives.

No.
Revisionists like you belong in a gulag.

>Stalin killed 80 million
>USSR lost 25 million in WW2
>USSR with a 60% population dead managed to beat and outproduce Germany which had almost entire Europe under occupation (and exploatation)
woah...

historical illiterates like you belong on /pol/
Bolsheviks didn't revolt against Tsar who was already deposed, they revolted against Russian Republic
they also pathetically lost elections and then pretended it never happened and shot the opposition
ironically they had less legitimacy than Tsar lol

That's a meme.

He was ethnically Turkic and was christian until the death of his father.

He died as a fedora

No, the only people who think he was a bad guy are monarchists and greedy moneybags.

>implying some communist leaders where non fedora

He was just a puppet

Also anyone who doesn't want a totalitarian dictator taking people's food and their property as he wishes, killing and jailing and imposing forced labor on dissidents, suppressing people's identities, censoring people...

nice memes with no sources or evidence

>muh property

Nobody cares

You are right, Lenin was a tolerant democrat that brought prosperity to people.

Then why don't you hand over your wealth?>inb4 'but I don't extract anyone's surplus'
That's only one of the tenets of communism. Your wage stems from market mechanisms, in other words your income wasn't received on the vague basis of "to each people according to his needs" but on people spending their money.

>Soviet Union
>powerful=bad
Wow.

>being a phoneposter
LMAOing at your life

*Was he a bald guy?

>31 posts in and hardly any arguments or discussion
was Veeky Forums a mistake?

And it all wasn't Lenin's fault.

Absolutely not. While Lenin was oftentimes brutal, he was never excessively so by the standards of the time.

However, Lenin failed disastrously in his final years to devolve power to local assemblies, democratize the party, and root out opportunists like Stalin.

Lenin was a quarter Jewish, and this Jewish grandpa was a Christian convert concealed his Jewish heritage from his children and grandkids.

Lenin's Jewish ancestry was discovered by the Ulyanov family after his death.

You misunderstand the meme. Lenin's work was grossly distorted by his successors in the USSR, who sought to use his legacy to justify their own abuses.

"Marxism-Leninism" is a Stalinist fiction that Lenin himself would have been confused by.

The Lennin corpse fuel the tankies domination fantasies.

He toppled Russia's first democratic government, banned all other parties, took control of the press, established extreme state censorship, mass arrests (the first Red terror was Lenin's doing) and decreed war communism, which stole grain from peasants to give to the army and the industrial workers to fuel the war effort against the whites - two million starved to death. So yes, he was bad. Not as bad as those who came later, but he was pretty definitively bad in my opinion.

>Provisional Government
>bunch of ex-tsarists traitors who declared themselves to be republicans
>""""""""democratic""""""
fuck off Pipes

>tsarist traitor
An interesting oxymoron.
It was democratic regardless of who they were - the duma voted on policy and enacted it on a majority vote, like the abolition of the restriction of political freedoms, the Okhrana and censorship.
All things the Soviets brought back in various forms, by the way.

You gotta go back