If you slap your enemies back they win

>if you slap your enemies back they win

>just let your enemies slap you around like a bitch goy
Reminder that Christianity is responsible for the downfall of western civilization

>genocide someone
>1000 years later they'll convince your children that you were literally Hitler and get them to cuck themselves for you

Did Trudeau actually say that?

Wtf I love Trudeau now, a true christian, not like those "le deus vult" fags.

>if they crucify you, you win.

What if nobody killed Jesus and he lived to die of old age or natural causes?

Irrelevant because Christianity was invented by the con artist Saul "Paul" of Tarsus.

that that didn't happen is kind of the point

Not Trudeau. The Jew rabbi Jewsus the Jew said it. Did I mention he was a Jew?

Christianity's symbol would be a bed.

Instead of Crucifixes, you get statues of Jesus dying comfily in his sleep :3

Reminder that Jew Rabbi Jewsus is a Jew

I like the part where the Romans tried to nail Jesus to a cross, and he totally kicked their asses with self defense martial arts with holy powers.

And then he told his followers that they should defend themselves too because they should be more concerned about worldly affairs than eternal happiness in heaven.

then he wouldn't have been jesus

>Yes goy, worry about heaven, not earth. YOUR kingdom is not of this world

To be fair, you are going to burn in hell so it works out in the end.

Because God will give your enemies a slap so hard that they'll wish they were never born, is that really so hard to understand?

No he never actually said that.

Well I practice this little religion. It's kind of obscure so you might not have heard of it. We beleive there is no after-life and that God wants us to acquire the material resources for ourself and our race. He says it's ok if we use "dirty" tactics to win, he's kind of an asshole himself.

Me and the others that follow the religion have been pretty successful in advancing. However you need to be a member of a certain race to join. So I suggest you stop thinking about this world and just concentrate on the after-life.

I wonder who's behind these posts?

This is a question I honestly have. Christians heavily condemn Judas but the whole point of Jesus was to die, if Judas never betrayed Jesus than nobody could be saved.

The reason, at least according to Nietzche, is that the initial reaction from the Christians was ressentment. No one, including Jesus, wanted to die. But he was overpowered and his followers could not offer any resistance. So they created a myth that said he was not powerless, he wanted to die.

All of the anger towards Judas, the Jews, Pilate, Rome is a result of that resentment. The mythology about him wanting to die was a rationalization.

Jesus had every opportunity to flee (and thus not get crucified) and even told his disciple (Peter) that Satan was speaking through him when he suggested it (enticing Jesus to abandon God's ultimate plan for him to be crucified, as prophecies had foretold happening at least hundreds of years earlier)

Of course Jesus didn't *deserve* to die, but as John the Baptist had previously known/said about Jesus in John 1:29 -- The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

You're talking about a book written 40 years after the event (ample time to construct a new narrative) which is not considered historical reliable by anyone short of fundies (aka it is a constructed narrative).

Figuring out exactly WHAT happened is a pickle with no easy answers. However it is a very safe to bet that just about anyone in that time period would not want to be torture-murdered.

Ideas about Satan (a mythical being) or his enemy God are completely inappropriate for a historical analysis. They are fine for a discussion on theology, which is not about historical truth.