The more money you start with, the higher your potential gains

The more money you start with, the higher your potential gains.

Having a regular job can boost your trading game.

the best way it boosts it is preventing you from watching charts all day, which will always make you do something rash and end up losing you money

i think i would get tired when i come home though and have to start trading, im supposed to call this guy in the afternoon but i made 2400$ in 4 days...

Trade before you go to work then.

Like me, shorting ETH recently :^)
And accidentally opening a new oil position when sleep deprived and trying to check my SL.
...I should work more.

So you made $2400 on a massive bull rush?

Congrats, everyone made money too.

What will you when the bears come for a month or two?

Kneepads?

That's for cucks. I built up my credit by exploiting the credit score formula while I was in college and graduate school to be le STEMlord. I took out a bunch of 0% interest credit cards and YOLO'd on only the highest quality shitcoins right at or after ICO (PAY/OMG/NEO/DNT/MTL). Now I have tens of thousands of dollars and I'm building my fortune up. Enjoy shilling the wagecuck lifestyle.

You can only do this because you have a degree, job prospects, and a reasonable source of future income, you samefagging idiot.

lol wtf is going on here

thanks for the lolz

i do international bank transfer fraud through 4 or 5 different sites, US banks have terrible security compared to the EU considering theirs over 10000s banks and credit unions there and all you need is account and routing number, buy ssn and fake DL scan and your good to go, i make around €3-4k a month doing this, sometimes more sometimes less

I throw half of it in crypto every month as i cant keep it in my bank drops and have nearly doubled my initial investments form starting 3 months ago, you dont have to wagecuck to make money to invest into crypto.

stay broke boyo

The pic was a lol.
What's your age?

its not my bank account you tit, read my earlier post

My screen ain't my bank account either. Why are you upset?

nice send me your jabber, ive got some Degussa and Deutsche bank for sale if your interested

:)

MODS

Just don't act insecure. I thought your first post was mildly interesting, but then when you act all insecure folks start to doubt the verity of it.
Life's easier as a cool guy anyway.

>those heartfelt replies
>that "women"
your german autism is showing lad

badass criminal or butthurt cuck? hmmmm...

why are you even butthurt al all? kek

my mum gives me a pretty decent allowance

My parents never gave me an allowance

This is so wrong. I bought signatum early and sold high thanks to watching the charts all day, if I just went to sleep and forgot about them I would still be a bagholder.

Nicely done!
I think the big distinction is whether you can keep your cool or get emotional.

I'm getting irritated by crude oil not moving right now and started scanning currencies for a trading opportunity... while I have never done forex before. So in my case, I should probably move away from the internet sooner.

How long have you been trading? Gains/losses history?