Reminder that there's still time to make the switch

Sell your ETH
Get your NEO

But of course you won't. Literally all the FUD and people praying for a NEO crash are ETH tards who can't stand to see the truth:

Not only did BTC kick their ass and defeat any hope of "the flippening" happening.
But now NEO is coming to kick their ass and flip them. So happy. Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOKPIal5c0M
github.com/neo-project/neo/wiki/Whitepaper-1.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol. We'll see when metropolis is released, or POS.. even if it is a year from now, Neo still won't have a working product.

what does NEO do right now again? it's always going to be a year behind at this rate

plus everyone trusts vitalik more than a chinese janitor

>ITT: More noobs who don't understand NEO pays dividends in the form of GAS and there's no reason to sell it regardless of what the price is doing

Noob who thinks hodling for 7% dividend is worth shit

It is when the investment also goes up 3000%

Guy is streaming about NEO in 20 mins
Fellow Biz/Tard

youtube.com/watch?v=SOKPIal5c0M

Retard here, how does GAS work?

>bags full of GAS

That's pretty clever

>FREE MONEY GUYS

That's stupid

As someone who recommended buying NEO back when it was still called "Antshares (ANS)" 2 months ago, you gotta put at least $500 into NEO.

Yea, maybe it corrects down by 50% but you are missing potential 10x upside by sitting this out.

Put some of your change in NEO you won't regret it.

Sorry mate I just look at this objectively. ETH already has the infrastructure on which people are building their projects, a roadmap for research, and a good team. Once NEO is taking steps in the right direction I may consider putting some in, but for now - no way.

The pricing of the coin right now is really fucking stupid but neos only exists to vote and produce gas. So GAS should be priced way closer to NEO.

Which means if you think NEO is reasonably priced right now you should go all in on GAS

Traded all my ethers for a healthy amount of NEO. Lets hope it doubles by the end of the year. And, GAS.

Step 1: Generate a NEO wallet (neo.org > NEON wallet)

Step 2: Purchase NEO

Step 3: Transfer NEO to wallet

Step 4: Hodl

Step 5: Periodically "claim" the GAS entitled to your wallet/address

Estimate your daily/weekly/yearly accumulation:
neotogas.com

> protip: NEON wallet has a button you click to "Claim GAS"

does when you claim the GAS make a difference. i know NEO seems to have a problem with decimals (i already lost 0.9 NEO transferrinf from xchange to wallet) and i dont want to lose GAS

NEO is only divisible in whole numbers (stated in their white-paper)

GAS allows decimals. You can claim 0.82xxx of GAS.

When transferring out of Bittrex, make sure you have enough extra NEO to account for the transfer fee, luckily they recently decreased it.

DON'T BUY NEO

why?

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO BUY NEO

WTF is GAS

If you would read their white-paper, literally just take maybe 10 minutes of your life to understand what you could "invest" in.

From their original white-paper:
github.com/neo-project/neo/wiki/Whitepaper-1.1
"There are two built-in assets on Antshares(NEO): the Antshares(NEO) and the AntCoins(GAS). The Antshares(NEO) represent ownership of the Antshares(NEO) Blockchain and are used for elections, bookkeeping and generating AntCoins(GAS) as dividends. While on the other hand, the AntCoins(GAS) are about the right of using the Antshares(NEO) Blockchain and are used to pay systemic fees."

TLDR;
GAS is used much like ETH is used. As a means for using the NEO blockchain. Running applications/smart contracts.

This downtrend isn't over right? We're just getting started

What about the other 50 million Neo the Devs have...

I bought NEO (ANS) a couple months back to hodl, but it's just sitting in my bittrex account. Is this ok?

Thanks pal.

>This downtrend isn't over right? We're just getting started
KEK NEOFAGS ARE THE NEXT DIGIMARINES

If I remember Bittrex had some wonky TOS, so I'd log in twice a year or ~~sth just so that they don't call your account dead and take it.

you guys should really take profit
you know to double your money from this point 5 billion needs to pour into neo right?
there are easier flips than neo atm

5 bill is nothing watch me pump this

>Put $500 into NEO at 300k sats
>Literally don't give a fuck, just hodling because $500 isn't a big deal to me

Just iron hands forever? I don't get it.

That's not how it works.

5 billion doesn't need to pump in, the bid price has to be 0.024 for it to double in market cap. It doesn't need to have that much money go into it to be worth that much.

Do you know how this shit works?

We're not degenerate coin flippers. We are long term investors. NEO has a ways to go. ETH has nothing on it

OK YOU CAN GO BACK TO 1.2M SATS NOW PLEASE AND THANKS YOU

It's there?

Lol. I already sold 3 eth to buy antshares when eth was all time high.
I will buy them back when Neo is 1/4 of eths value next year

You have to include fees when you transfer.
If you want to receive 5 NEO with a fee of .001 NEO, send 5.001 NEO.

I fucking hate bank transfers. I bought early but not enough and I keep getting cucked by wells fargo.

ethereum is the western neo