We all know about the lamboland meme but what vehicle would you ACTUALLY buy if you struck it big in the crypto market?

We all know about the lamboland meme but what vehicle would you ACTUALLY buy if you struck it big in the crypto market?

Porsche 911 TurboS here

Other urls found in this thread:

rmsothebys.com/am17/amelia-island/lots/2011-porsche-911-gt2-rs/1699836
youtube.com/watch?v=YfmHI2lvuHY
youtube.com/watch?v=HZgBfoJeKOk&feature=youtu.be&t=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some old American car and tune it so it's more efficient

t-tes-sla

I'm not interested in cars, I wouldnt waste it on a depreciating shit asset like that

I like wagons, probably a bmw or merc wagon if I had lots of money

half you fags don't want to pay tax.
You cannot buy lambo without paying tax

Who said we wouldn't? wtf

I really like my E30, So id just buy a newer model and invest the rest into something physical like a popular Franchise Resturant. I also live in Canada and these fucking leafs drink Timmies everyday, so that might potentially be a good investment with around 150k.

Woah, I hadn't thought about that, I am euphoric now.

GT3 for the win brah

not stupid enough to spend money on a flashy car. rather put it to work and make me more money

pic related because I'd need a machine like that to tend to may newly acquired vast property

350z and a toyota celica cos i finished the game in it in nfsu 2

m4

>Turbo S
When you have money, you buy exotics which massively appreciate in value, not run-of-the-mill exotics which depreciate in value.

My money's on the 911 GT2 RS. The previous-gen GT2 RS is worth 5x its original price, and the 2018 GT2 RS will do the same.

I'm buying an E30 next spring with my NEO gains. Pic related my dream car since I was 16.

Beautiful choice user. I like BMW's,if I have the chance I would buy myself a 535d, probably the best Diesel that ever existed. That, plus a small house, a simple job, and my life is complete.

lol faggot , the BEST BMWS are the INLINE 6 , the other are trash and they break every 2 seconds . inline 6 is like a truck engine

Probably a bmw or some hybrid/electric car, gas costs a lot here. Unless you have like 10 mil buying a lambo is stupid.

Not all are depreciating assets (although most are).

If you buy supercars with a limited production run they'll keep their price or go up in value. You could essentially buy a brand new supercar every 6 months and not lose out in the end.

actually all bimmers are shit. oil leaks from bad gaskets, coolant leaks from shitty water pumps/thermostats, expensive parts, i mean the list goes on. only good for a lease thats it

I already have a Cayman S, 911 Turbo S would be a perfect addition, agreed OP.

Air-cooled 911 turbos are appreciating faster than you could conceivably put miles on them

Buy some 993 and 968 turbos and unload them in 5 years for triple what you paid

I already have a perfectly reasonable car,

I would prefer if I could buy a nice home.

Fucking Toronto area is still affordable for most.

Bmw e46 m3 cab hardtop.

Volvo XC90 Excellence

I don't drive, I just need a comfortable and safe big car... and a driver.

Outer look

Tesla model S. Cheap, great electric car. It's bonus that in the future it will get software update to be fully driverless.

>5x its original price
nah man.
Depends where you wanna buy it from, but looks like it nearly doubled in price.
rmsothebys.com/am17/amelia-island/lots/2011-porsche-911-gt2-rs/1699836
Ebay has an active listing for one

You could have gotten similar returns in simple ETFs that track the DJIA or SP500

Which area of Toronto is affordable ?

Probably fix up my mini cooper and use my savings to invest in the housing market in san francisco and the surrounding areas.

>investing in cars which rapidly depreciate

But user... i already have one

mirin' bro if not larp, dream car

If a car brings you happiness it can be seen as an investing in yourself.
Health, wealth, and happiness is what I want in this life.

>vehicle to run over FUDders
see pic related

like domino's bro!

>Which area of Toronto is affordable ?
ah my mistake, I was meaning to type unaffordable.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfmHI2lvuHY
It was all market sentiment driving up prices, if everyone (or most people) agree that home prices will rocket up, it then becomes ok to overbid on a house or ask for 20% over what you paid for it last year.

Everyone is getting in on this action, the girl at the bank I spoke to ( must have been like a year or two out of university) even bought a house to rent out , I can only assume it was with the help of her parents but still.. wtf

fuck it, leverage yourself to the teeth, because houses can only go up in value!

More pics?

nice which year is that?

Michael Keaton batcar.

>protip, invest in cryptos and wageslave as a doctor.

im not much of a car guy so im not really fussed desu, maybe an old mustang or something

Always wanted a Turbo 2nd gen MR2 Toyota. That or a stick IS300 Lexus. Maybe a 5.0 mustang or a z06 corvette.

this will be my lunar vehicle

fuck me nice choice.

s2000 here
AP1 Specifically

This and so much this.

i buy top of line rickshaw for family drive

for speed i buy hyosung moto scooter is very very fast and qaulity moto

ill sell you mine for 5 btc :P

S65 coupe.

Wouldn't spend more than 5% of my net worth on it, though.

Honda Civic

kek, must be in tiptop condition for 5btc

I'd probably get a lambo just as a meme
And an SUV for bringing people places

i would like a lotus exige s . its more rare then a porsche here and i am not a big car fan but this thing seems super fun

fully loaded clipper card and a yearly caltrain pass

I'd buy an overpriced pick-up.
t. Texan who's never worked a day of his life in construction or agriculture.

A Tesla

this or 812 when its out

800HP from a beautiful V12
youtube.com/watch?v=HZgBfoJeKOk&feature=youtu.be&t=13

That's kind of a really good way of putting it. I don't take the best care of myself. Big time drinker/smoker, haven't hit the gym in almost a year. But the idea of 'investing in yourself'... I don't know why that phrase clicks for me, but the idea of approaching yourself with the same autism as everyone does for shitcoins on this board is a highly appealing way of looking at things.

Anyway, pic related, it's my reasonably priced coin-car (Jag F-Type). Also a big fan of the Porsche Cayman. Yeah, it's a blue-collar 911, but I still like it.

Why is that guy a driver? He's handsome enough to be a model.

Why is that guy a driver? He's handsome enough to be a model.

Damn GTA 6 is really pushing the boundaries of cutting edge graphics

I would probably buy this.

clearly pic related

Nice. My dream car also.

Came here just to post this.

You will never get an FXXK.

A) They're not for sale
B) Ferrari only lets certain privileged Ferrari customers (as in, they own a few Ferrari already) drive them around a test track and only on certain days
C) Extremely road illegal, so good luck ever getting it out on the street
D) All this is a damn shame because I want one too.

If you have enough money you could buy anything user. And i mean anything.

If you wrote ferrari a check for $100M what are they going to say? No? We don't want your money LOL.

>wanting a pajeet/sandnigger car

wew

Yes, probably. 100MM isn't that much, and they would rather retain the mystique of the car.

carfags are truly the worst of cancers

Fox, meet grapes.

Already own it boyo
Maybe I'll buy an entire fleet of them, one for each day of the month idk

Not as much as people who don't like cars Lmao

$100M is 25% of their net income for 2016

Ferrari pulled $3B in revenue last year. I'd wager you need a lot more than $100M to outright buy that beast.

Correction, 3B Euro was their revenue for 2016.

Also, if you drop $100M on a land vehicle that doesn't come equipped with two 80mm cannons, you deserve everything bad that happens to you.

>he doesn't know the difference between net income and revenue

2001 Toyota Corolla.

Fuck lambos, this thing gets great gas mileage and they simply cannot be fucking killed.

good luck getting pussy faggot

Another fag who likes BMW cause it's the trendy thing to like

Miata
Is
Always
The
Answer

i have a bimmer , and had only one problem , that being a lambda PROBE