Has anyone here actually made enough money to retire, buy a lambo or go to the moon?

Has anyone here actually made enough money to retire, buy a lambo or go to the moon?

I'm not talking about the people that have 5k in their portfolio, even if you did start with nothing.

I'm talking about real gainers here. Is there actually anyone on this larp filled mongolian basket weaving image forum that has made over a mil? Or, at the very least... is ACTUALLY driving a lambo?

>posts without a timestamp will be disregarded, of course.

I just invested 200$ today, but all I want is a shitty old motorcycle. 2000-4000 max.

Maybe some bills paid. im so fucking poor. please god help me win.

What I see pop up every time some coins reaches new highs is people sell a portion of them.

So that person that had 500 coins years ago could have been a millionaire, but instead sold it here and there throughout the years and has gotten a few thousand dollars through the proceeds over time.

>sold half my coins
>sold at 3,200 fml
>sold in 2014 to buy a new PC
and so on,

The higher it goes the more people are inclined to cash out and sell it, its the invisible hand at work.

Well, where did you put it?

well i just started and someone here recommended DGB. they said not to watch it for a few days though. i'm still nervous but i trust you guys

Yep, exactly this. That's why so few people, even early adopters, have gotten rich from crypto. Most of the people who bought BTC at $1 either lost them or sold them at $15, and so on.

qeq

That's what powers this board. The 'oh if I had bought 50 bitcoin 5 years ago I'd be living da good lyf'

There's probably one guy on here who actually has a decent amount of money, the rest are just teenagers spending their pocket money trying to get rich rather than going out to a bar and banging sloots.

get out while you can

I get that i'm not making tons on this, but any additional income would be great.

you can't be real...

Oh fuck...
Please tell me this is a joke

please tell me you're not larping

i put 7k in around february. looking to cash out about 50k at the end of the year.

im going to go live in se asia for a year and see what happens. ive been suicidal for the last few years so this is a big improvement

please stop guys im already nervous as is

Which is too bad.

It has become 98% crypto threads here and 1% penny stock/day trade garbage here

Countless of other coins have come and gone, but yet so many people keep thinking this new coin is going to moon, or they shill hard to make it happen.

And then of course winners gloat and losers stay silent here

I do have some btc, but I've got no emotional investment in them.
Maybe in the future I will cash them out and it was a good run.

I made enough so far to live in an apartment on a great block that is $500 beyond my means for many, many years.

>ive been suicidal for the last few years
same but I'm a brainlet so I've lost a lot of money

The way to win at this, boys, is this:

1. put a good chunk into good coins
2. put them the fuck away
3. get any kind of job
4. put chunk of paycheck into accumulating more of said coins and put them away
5. only attempt trading if you know what the hell you are doing, but based on the majority of posts on /biz, you do not, so just follow steps 1-4 and thank me in a year.

> Coming from someone who made 500,000 this year by doing next to nothing. Not touching my coins till I break a million. Iron hands.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Nice one user

You're gonna make for a great digiWARRIOR

you dont have to be smart to get in on some pumps

i made 10x with ethereum
5x with stratis
4x with dgb(rip lol)
10x with neo

im literally working a minimum wage job with a bunch of mexicans and i have 150k in crypto

>average

I'm gonna start doing this, have lost too much money trying to trade.

>he fell for the dgb meme

When did you start investing in crypto?

There are a few over a mil, they're not around much anymore though. There's also a bunch who are close enough that they should make it soon

>we're both average
If she was really average for you then you definitely would have been hooking up with girls like her. You're clearly much lower than average.

I got extremely lucky and got 200 ANS when it was $3

early february. randomly clicked on Veeky Forums and saw like 20 threads about ethereum so i made a coinbase account.

put 7k in to ethereum before it hit $50

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES

Sell it quick, newfriend

Been awhile since I've seen this pasta, Veeky Forumsbrah

hue, this really has got potential to make it into sir's new years comic tbqh

Yes but usually the people here are right barring dgb memers. Seriously look at when people spammed threads for monero it mooned like a day later. People spammed neo threads for weeks and look at it now.

Personally I'm up nearly 6k on a 1k initial investment in neo by simply listening to what these people say. Obviously you need to read up about the coins you're going to buy and make sure its not just bag holders trying to dump their bags on you. But this board does give pretty good advice on what coins to buy.

Besides that it's shit though.

Found the digicuck who still believes in Citi awards and muh rebranding.

Your coin holding and initial investment please user . And are you in a discord I would like talk to you

>>>/3040237

Veeky Forums doesn't suck most of the time. Back during the apocalypse a few weeks back I kept track of everyone's coins in their blockfolio, and ticked off a count in every one that was less than $10. Right as every coin started to rise simultaneously, I figured that would be the floor, so I bought the top 5 and I'm at double my initial investment.

what is this? a thot selfie for ANTS?

THIS A MILLION TIMES THIS.

If you want money long-term, just be fucking patient.

Take a look at pretty well any stock price since 2008 compared to now.

BMW $17.21 ---> $83
Tesla IPO $18----> $400
Microsoft $27----> $73
Apple $13 ----> $180
Facebook IPO $30 ------> $150
Disney $30-------> $110
Ford $1.43 --------> $10.77

I could go on, but these are real-world companies that just create products with actual value (I don't mean twitter/snapchat/meme company bullshit) and their stock prices (which do not have even a tenth of the volatility/purchasing power of cryptos) have all increased at least fourfould in 9 years.

Maybe bitcoin bubbles. Maybe it doesn't. But it's increased millions of times in value since it was launched because it's got a real value. Any crypto (indeed, any product, really) that creates real value and has marketability will ALWAYS increase in price. It just takes time.

I have 17 BTC

Not stopping until I have 1 million euros worth on crypto

Cherry picking the biggest winners and using the biggest economic catastrophe since the 1930s as a starting point. I smell a no banc.

0x > bancucks

District0x> puny JUST 0x

I invested $700, currently have 64 Bitcoin

fucking sauce

insta THOT Courtney Tailor? Taylor?