Any solid upcoming announcements/news to buy dear Veeky Forums?

Any solid upcoming announcements/news to buy dear Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

singulardtv.slack.com/archives/C1MNP7058/p1502284192203292
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Ripple had some good news/rumors today. Tomorrow earnings come out and possible announcement of a partnership with a chinese company that 60% of china uses and OMG coin.

Sounds good, do you have any source for that?

got disproven. we flipped shit today though and thought we had something

There is no news about OMG coin tomorrow lol

Definitely not DGB rebrand and possible awards.

money kneegrow pumping Stox to normie whales

Rialto, thanks me later. (look into binance)

>his name is Rialto

wot, when will it be on binance, will it be too late then?

sigt and stox leaked to be added unto bittrex sometime around 22-25 this month, and 3 other coins(still unknown), also some coins to be delisted too, my guess is the top 3 lowest volume coins?

Source?

Last I check the leak was that some coins would be added between the 22 and 26. No coins were specified.

ICN added to Binance.
ICONOMI adds fiat pairs and fiat deposits.
ICN added to Bittrex (as speculation).

where? I dont see shit

That's the confirmed rumour, via screenshots and leaks. The Bittrex news is the only one about speculation.

Actually, there is something OP!

MBRS is having its 2nd token distribution on the 15th. You should load up now while you can!

Pump and dump incoming on GUP over on Bittrex.

The admins on the SNT slack have been hinting at some big announcement in the next few days. Don't really care what it is but I'm buying more just in case.

We're close

SNGLs (SingularDTV)

This is from the Singular DTV slack: singulardtv.slack.com/archives/C1MNP7058/p1502284192203292
zach.lebeau [6:09 AM] Thanks @complexitycomplex. There's so many great things going on now and the potential news is piling up. We're coming out of our summer quiet mode next week and look forward to telling everyone all about it.

100 mill marketcap. Will be the next OMG. They recently went to conferences that had Microsoft, Amazon, Hulu, and Netflix there and were talking on the panels. Could the big announcement be a partnership? The coin was already pumped few days ago but it has now hit resistance, will be a good buy-in spot

Dash going to 1000$ they are having a conference in london 24 th of sep, also monaco releasing its app end of aug. Aragon almost done with q3 2017 roadmap, stox having announcement before the mcrgrogar vs mayweather fight, rumord go around xrp might close 2$ end of 2017. , qtum maybe pumpin to neo lvl.