Why are patriarchal societies the most successful societies?

The mother cares for child, has babies, men are expendable and so work for resources to give to mother.

>3rd Reich
>successful

Collapsing within 12 years is the definition of failure.

history is a struggle between various tribes to breed male warriors and males to support those warriors

if you don't treat women as baby factories you are literally doomed

Women are baby makers so are men baby makers.

Mentally ill are not allowed to dictate the rules.

>sucessful

It's funny how some retards seem to actually want this, but deny their obvious faggotory.

t. roastie

Name a single successful patriarchal society.

Women can't think, let alone leading the nation.

>want to shit talk women's lack of vision with my friends on history&humanities
>currently procrastinating
fugg

>posts nazi Germany
ahahahahahaha

The most successful society in history is the modern West, which is not exactly patriarchal.

But it actually is, the confusion arises from beta males who blame their failings on da womyn keepin' them down instead of simply acknowledging their genetical inferiority and rightfully dying off without siring any offspring.

They would've collapsed even faster if Hitler hadn't annexed all those countries and started a World War, I kind of feel bad for the Germans to be honest, they were fucked the moment the Treaty of Versailles was signed.

That being said, what are some good examples of successful patriarchal societies? I'd say Rome but I don't know much about its history to say it with confidence

Well, where are examples of Matriarchal societies we can compare to?

>Successful

>Why are patriarchal societies the most successful societies?

Because there's no such thing as a matriarchal society and never has been - just different degrees of patriarchal.

All of them, at least until they enter their decline phase.

Matriarchal societies:
> Tuhua
The Han Chinese Mandarin speakers are destroying every other language and culture in China, but the Tuhua has been largely unaffected because it is a matriarchal society, history and culture has been passed down through the femal line since the 13th century. Even have a women only alphabet called Nushu.

> Tasmanian Aboriginals
The European settlers hunted down every single one of the Tasmanian Aboriginals and genocided them, even the heartless Europeans eventually felt sorry for them and shipped the last of them off to some obscure island in the Bass Strait. Most of these were women and because of that fact they bounced back. Now there are more Tasmanian Aboriginals than there ever were before the genocides.

> Cleopatra's Egypt
Ancient Egypt was a land constantly at war. But then Cleopatra made it into a matriarchal society and all the issues were fixed. She even defeated Rome (the strongest empire to ever exist) a few times too.

> Synotchka-korzynochka
This Russian tribe thrives in modern Russia and all throughout the Soviet era. Mothers raised the children all by themselves (and maybe with grandmother) and provided a perfect society. Most women became educated and their sons are fully compliant with their mother's wishes.

ITT thread people who don't even have the same definition of patriarchy debate about it.

In virtually every society men have been more dominant than women.

Soviet Union was a stellar example of this.

bump

Men

>Physically powerful
>Protective instincts
>Predators and hunters who bring meat for the family
>Analytical minds
>Rational
>Unemotional
>Aggressive against outside threats
>Can organize warbands and hunting parties based on merit
>Curious
>Capable of putting themselves in another person's POV

Women
>Physically weak
>Irrational
>Terrified of everything
>Overly emotional
>Dishonorable
>Backstabbing
>Care more about fairness than results
>Overly social and popularity focused
>Childlike
>More open to outsiders/strangers
>Incapable of true abstract thought
>Shallow minded
>Greedy
>Solipsistic
>Hypergamus

Gee, I wonder

Funny how trans people tend to have all the negative things

>tee hee boys are better than girls
>nuh uh girls are better than boys

Invaded 11 countries and conquered many of them
It took 4 superpowers to win the war against Nazi Germany

Let's just call it a big war a tell everyone we won it ...

>That pic
>This is what stormniggers really believe

>Wow, it took 4 of you
t. DSP

>11 countries
That doesn't add up.

>UK
>US
>SU

There was no 4th superpower

>4 superpowers
>4
>superpowers

Ok countries were superpowers at the time of WW2?

>The U.S.?
They're the closest yet it's very debateable

>USSR?
They weren't expected to even be able to hold back against the Nazi's by any of the experts at the time.

>U.K.
They were slowly but surely losing their power

Who else?
France?
You must be joking.

Poland you retards.

He obviously means Brazil

The forth superpower is obviously Italy since Germany lost as soon as Italy switched sides. The entire conflict depended on which side Italy was on. That's why Hitler was so keen on keeping Mussolini as an ally to the point of essentially sucking his dick.

I've read this kind of propaganda before...

>not Norway

Successful based on what metric though?

Also, it's not surprising that a society that organizes itself around sheer exercising of physical force are more stable than those who don't.

Besides, it is steadily being revealed to us what a matriarchal society will look like. It's basically an totalitarian state where men are serfs who do powerful women's bidding.

Germany was recovering economically until the Nazis took over and fucked everything up.

>ywn become a stud to breed an almost extinct race back from the brink
Why even live?

Playing on the hardest difficulty and losing isn't imppresive. That's what Nazi Germany basically was.

>and their sons are fully compliant with their mother's wishes.
This is not a positive

>Synotchka-korzynochka
My fucking sides

Yeah, Rome was as patriarchal as it comes.

It is from old paste and it is rather sad than funny.

I know, spent too much at sosach.