I'm going to do it. I'm buying 1 whole BTC for this first time

I'm going to do it. I'm buying 1 whole BTC for this first time

Why is this so nerve wracking?

user you know we are joking when we say buy high sell low right?

Because you're a weakhanded faggot who will be broke in a week.

newfag here. where's the bitcoin killer? I need at least 25x to get me out of debt

You are up for a ride user, but in the long term you will be fine and glad that you did it.

Wait.

SAFEX will be $1 at some point. ~50x gains. hodl

I keep hearing that there will be a big correction sometime next week, but what are the chances of it dipping below 4k again?

I'm using only savings money, and just enough to make my first investment so I wont go hungry if this goes sideways

1) Buy at all time high
2) Sell the dip
3) Pink Wojak

>buying at All Time High (ATH)

4)Kneepads
5)Profit

How many times do we have to go over this?

> what are the chances of it dipping below 4k again?

literally 100% using all previous chart data

whatever OP, buy bitcoin, even though you buying at all time high, remember that its still a fraction of its value in a year

what in the fuck happened here a few days ago? lol

>Buying bitcoin right before it crashes.

You will make someones day user. Do it. Then you will have a couple months to work on a new pink wojack to post here.

I'd say over 70% likely. Get out if you can

I guess I'll wait on it then. Thanks

You'll laugh about this moment when 1 btc = $1,000,000.

Someone fatfingered a .00001 buy and placed a .0001 buy instead.

And that's exactly what I'm afraid of. I remember when it was a couple bucks a coin, but I didn't have the money to invest in it then like I do now

Yeah, its going to hit 1 million by next week.

You didn't have a couple of bucks?

Not really. I've had to pay bills from pretty early on, and only now that I've graduated university and make decent money at my job do I have enough money coming in every week and in my savings that I feel ready to speculate on crypto

>biz tells me to buy low and sell high
>fucking bitcoin doesn t have a LOW anymore

fuck it i bought at 3900 , and i bought at 2700 before when it went back to 2500 , still made profit