If you ever actually wanted to get in on the bottom of a good crypto coin, this is your chance...

If you ever actually wanted to get in on the bottom of a good crypto coin, this is your chance. BlockCAT short for Blockchain Complex Automated Transactions, is a decentralized platform
that provides an easy to use web portal, hand crafted by our expert engineering team, to
allow end users and organizations the ability to provision and deploy the smart contracts that
drive these complex transactions, zero programming required. Other payment processing
solutions can be eliminated from your financial workflow to reduce costs and streamline
processes to increase efficiency. The BlockCAT marketplace will allow anyone to contribute
and sell smart contracts, while our custom designed contract auditing system keeps our users
safe in a completely decentralized manner.

BlockCAT has only a two million dollar market cap, and will be hitting the exchanges soon.

Now, I have seen bitcoin clone shitcoins hit 50 million dollar market caps easily. That would imply a 2500% gain. They have a working interface and product, and are far ahead many of the low ranked coins. Did I mention that on the 2 million dollar market cap, there are only 4 million BlockCAT in existence? If you have a sliver of crypto investing knowledge, you know this will be a money maker.

Here is just an old demo to the interface. They have many more smartcontract options now, and an app that looks like this. This is a niche that has been needed to be filled for a long time now.

My last thread was saged because people wanted to accumulate. I really am trying to help you guys out here.

>This is a niche that has been needed to be filled for a long time now.
That niche being?

fine
how do i mine it

So it's Minecraft? Sorry, I didn't read your post, is your game free to play?

obvious shill is obvious

BlockCAT has the following core objectives:
1. Build and remain as the de facto platform for creating and deploying smart contracts
in an accessible fashion by delivering a device-agnostic web portal and a broad set of
configurable templates for rapidly constructing, deploying, and optionally extracting
data.
2. Make smart contracts quicker to use, more efficient, easier to understand, and less
costly than current agreements, contracts, and multi-step payment solutions.
3. Provide smart contracts that are reliable and inexpensive enough that even the most
technically acclimated smart contract developers will gain value from using our prebuilt
or customized contracts, at a fraction of the time and cost of manual deployment.
4. Implement the tooling necessary to create smart contracts that have minimal risk of
failure.
5. Provide integration with a variety of other valuable services such as prediction markets,
payment interfaces, and digital asset/currency exchanges.
6. Provide a marketplace for curating and selling smart contracts created by the worldwide
blockchain community.
In summary, BlockCAT aims to make using smart contracts so simple, reliable, and, costeffective
that they become widely adopted, improving peoples’ lives and making society more
efficient.

It simplifies smart contract functions into simple button presses. It will feature a database of many smartcontracts that anyone can easily access.

Proof-of-existence (PoE) is a utility built into the blockchain that allows anyone to store records in an immutable fashion. It is not a minable coin.

We will allow users to mark smart contracts on the marketplace as trustable,
and stake CAT in these contracts to signify greater trust. Deployers will be required to
decide whether a contract was successful and therefore trustworthy. For each future time
this contract is deployed and marked as trustable, a portion of the CAT paid for deployment
will be given to those who have already marked the contract as trustable and staked CAT.
The portion given to each claimant will correspond to the percent of the total CAT they
have staked on the smart contract.

I dunno, am I supposed to be doing this in riddle form or something?

> 1. Buzzwords buzzwords smart fashion buzzwords wordpress for smart contracts

> 2. In case the first post buzzwords were too advanced for you, here are some friendly buzzwords.

> 3. Have I told you about our smart contract marketplace yet? They're going to be cheap for you to purchase.

> 4. Our platform will also contain a spell-checker and buzzword generator for your white-paper.

> 5. List of a bunch of extra things that really serve no purpose for our original smart contract goal but we'll say we're going to implement them one day for the hell of it.

> 6. tldr; smart contract marketplace

Congratulations user, you have given me 6 bullet points all talking about one concept that isn't necessary in the current environment... And you wasted a purrfectly good name and symbol (CAT). Now we can't have CatCoins one day :'(

> 1. Buzzwords buzzwords smart fashion buzzwords wordpress for smart contracts

Not really buzzwords. They need to use those terms to describe how the platform functions. You namedropping "wordpress" is more of a buzzword.

> 2. In case the first post buzzwords were too advanced for you, here are some friendly buzzwords.

Have you ever read a whitepaper? I also doubt anyone even found the first description too difficult to understand. They are just explaining how the platform utilizes its tech.

> 3. Have I told you about our smart contract marketplace yet? They're going to be cheap for you to purchase.

They have a smartcontract rating system that is tied in with staking the coins. So what, is this a downfall somehow?

> 4. Our platform will also contain a spell-checker and buzzword generator for your white-paper.

Once hundreds of smart contract iterations start coming in, they are just addressing a check and balance. This is a useful tool.

> 5. List of a bunch of extra things that really serve no purpose for our original smart contract goal but we'll say we're going to implement them one day for the hell of it.

So what? Every coin needs to have some integration technology to be successful.

> 6. tldr; smart contract marketplace

I guess so, smart contracts were a gift to crypto, what the fuck else do you expect cryptocurrency to use?

Normies are coming. Normies will need training wheels. This is the training wheels

No, Iconomi is for normies. Why would you want to flood an already saturating market of "ICOs" and make it easy to copy and paste the same thing 100x?

Things like this that make "smart contracts" a mass adoption where everyone -literally- everyone can create their own token will lead to a dawn of a smart contract fidget spinner and bring down crypto faster than you'd like.

how the fuck does etherdelta work

I think you have a very simple idea of what smart contracts and crypto are capable of doing. This goes way beyond making ICOs.

So you say this isn't for normies, but in the same post you generate fear about smart contracts becoming too easily used. Alright.

I say bring it on. This project isn't going to "bring down" crypto.

Make an ether wallet on myetherwallet, you get an address and a private key. Load the wallet with eth then open up etherdelta, on the top right click "select account" then "import account" enter the wallet address and private key. Your wallet is now loaded now you can click deposit on the left side. Enter the amount of eth you wanna deposit but leave some in your wallet for gas and click deposit. The eth will deposit to etherdelta and you can now purchase tokens either by placing a buy order or taking a sell order

Maybe watch a youtube video of somebody buying something off etherdelta. From the order book, you buy the bottom of the red list, or make a buy order at a lower price (that might not get filled) for your bid to wait on the top of the green list. You also have to open you r wallet on the top right of the screen and transfer into etherdelta. You also have to subtract your own transaction fees before putting the order through. Theres some half decent videos out there though.

what does the expired at the bottom of where you order mean?

i would recommend to get on the ship now !

pro tip : look up Agrello

if you do 50/50 on them you can not really go wrong

ok i got my coins, is it safe to leave my coins on etherdelta?

What's up with Agrello?

>expert engineering team
Why do scammers always use the same give away words ?

estonian lawyers announced to use it for smart contracts which are not only code but also law proofed

´mericans have to know that estonians are ahead of rest of europe regarding tech startups

this is my final question

are the tokens safe to send back to my myether address and if so, how do i get them back out again later on? i've never done anything like this before

ok ignore everything, i underestimated my own intellect.

i do have one true final question i'd like answered though, has there ever been a successful eth token before? i personally cant think of any but my crypto knowledge is fairly limited

there will be
thats the point dude
dont look back what happened !

I'm starting to really hate this shitcoin. Low market volume, nobody gives a fuck about tokens. This is probably my worst buy ever.

are you retarded ? ico isnt even over

>Are you retarded?
Yeah and gay with my money. I wanna fuck my money not to get fucked out of my money.

Chill dude
the bull run is on BTC now, imagine the old bankster faggots explore what else the market has to offer, just hodl

>Implying it won't get buried among other shitcoins if there's no marketing
>Implying it doesn't only have 5 pages on Bitcointalk
>Implying it will ever be put on normal exchanges
>Implying you won't be hodling your bags and never selling
>Implying I couldn't have doubled my money had I invested in other new cryptos
>Implying you're not one of the devs shilling their shit here

i am not one of the devs
i also am annoyed that instead of investing in the ico now i did it a while ago because others already grown up

but think about what is really useful, i think what they offer COULD be, and thats the chance
so many new shitty altcoins got up, this has to , lol