Why did shitler and the nazis love the japanese ?

I was born "jewish" although I hate judaism and all other religions.
I am 100% atheist. I believe that all religions are inventions, and that there is no god and that like Darwin proved we evolved from apes through millions of years of evolution.

Anyway what has always boiled my blood is that shitler and the rest of the nazis killed 6 million of us the so called "jews" because we have a crooked and unsymmetrical nose and because we are not blonde and because we don't have blue eyes.
And yet shitler and all the rest of the nazis didn't kill any and actually loved and were in an alliance with the japanese.
No because last time I checked, unlike us the so called "jews" , all japanese are all "nordics" and "germanics", and every single japanese has a perfectly straight and symmetrical nose and blonde hair and blue eyes.
And surely mixing with the japanese , unlike mixing with us the so called "jews", that will surely keep all germans with a straight and symmetrical nose, and blue eyes and blonde hair.

Jews are a parasitic ethnicity.

>a Kike trying to make us question our Führer
Nice try, Schlomo.

go suck some arab and japanese dicks hans, just like your dead idol shitler loved to do .

What really mattered was monocultural nations. The Japs were xenophobic island nationalists, and Hitler admired that. Jews were different within Germany's borders, and that wasn't OK.

he wa crazy

just answer me:
Are the japanese "nordic " or "germanic" ???.
What will happen if every woman in germany will have children with japs?.
Will that have any affect on the way german people look?.
Or will all german keep looking the way they look right now ???.

>Are the japanese "nordic " or "germanic" ???.
No, they're Japanese, but they're Japanese in Japan, which is what really mattered to the Nazis.

Ok thanks for the explanation.
last question :
What will happen if every single german woman will have children with japanese men ?.
Will that have any effect on the way the german people look, or will they look exactly like they look right now ?.

They will have smaller dicks.

No seriously just answer me:
If every single woman in germany will have children with japanese men , will all the children all have a perfectly straight and symmetrical nose, and blue eyes and blonde hair ?.

Of course not. I don't know why you ask that question.

Stay buttmad Shlomo.

I am asking that question because shitler and the rest of the nazis killed millions of us so called "jews" because we don't look "germanic" or "nordic", we don't have a straight and symmetrical nose , we have a crooked nose, and we don't have blonde hair and blond eyes.
And yet they loved and wanted to mix with the japanese.

Not mix, just ally. They wanted to send all jews to Madagaskar or Palestine, but that couldn't be implemented, so they killed them instead. It's called the Final Solution for a reason: it was the last option they saw available to them.

>ey wanted to send all jews to Madagaskar or P
I am not talking about us the so called "jews" buddy.
I am talking about the japanese.
He wrote that several times in mein kempf that he loves the japanese, and that he thinks that they are the most "nordic" and "germanic" people on earth and that he's biggest dream was to impregnate every single german woman with semen from japanese men.

stop posting this shit

I'm afraid I've forgotten those chapters since my last time reading it, so I can't really help you there.

It's not in mein kempf.
In every one of their speeches both hitler,himmler and geoble's all said they love the japanese and that their biggest dream was to mix all german woman with japanese men.

You lied to me.

shitler loved the japanese and his biggest dream was to mix all german woman with japanese men.

Wasn't Hitler a Chinaboo, but for political reasons sided with the Chinese

>I was born Jewish although I hate judaism and all other religions
Most Jewish thing I read today

No.
shitler biggest dream was to impregnate every german woman with semen from japanese soldiers.
He thought the japanese were the most "nordic" and "germanic" looking people on earth.

It was known shitler loved the japanese.
He thought they are the most "nordic" and "germanic" looking people on the face of the earth.
His,himmler's and geobles's biggest dream was to impregnate every single german woman with semen from japanese soldiers.
It's all over mein kempf and his speeches.

Your autism has increased!

listen, it is known shitler,himler and geobles biggest dream was to impregnate every single german woman semen from japanese soldiers.

you see everyone, shitler, himmler and geobles biggest dream was to make sure every single woman in germany is impregnated with semen from german soldiers.

Many people do now know that the nazis loved and admired the japanese, and infact their biggest dream was to mix all germans with the japanese.
It's the main motive in mein kempf actually.
shitler's plan and biggest dream and wish was to impregnate every single woman in germany with semen from japaense soldiers.

Japs have this weird prehistoric pagan belief system called shinto and actually believe they wuz sun godz and kingz, when it's actually india-level tier idolatry. Koreans, Filipinos and Southern Chinese had similar beliefs to them but it took actually a few bills and legislation to completely eradicate these backwards ideas from American influence. They don't autistically larp as much as the Japs do, who have pre-colonial Africa-tier ideology guiding them. They do it just to make islands chinks feel better than other gooks

Now more than ever actually people know that the nazi's biggest love was the japanese people.
They admired the "nordic and germanic" looks of the japanese more than everything and their biggest dream was to impregnate every german woman with the semen of japanese soldiers.

This knowledge is becoming more and more known.
The nazis's biggest love was the japanese , and specifically their looks.
shitler,himler and geoble's often described the japaense in their speeches as : "the most nordic and germanic people on earth".
They often mentioned in their speeches their biggest dream and wish - to impregnate every single german woman with the semen of japanese soldiers.

The answer is simple: The Japanese are a likeable people, with an interesting culture that would actually be missed if it disappeared.

"""""""""""""""likable people """"""""""""""""

It's funny that they can go around bayoneting babies, and they will still be more likeable than a jew.

You see everyone the nazis admired everyhing about the japanese.
In fact shitler's biggest dream was to impregnate every single german woman with the semen of japanese soldiers.
He was obsessed with the japanese and their and I qoute from mein kempf :"utterly and amazing nordic and germanic look".

the german and the jap are the two master races of the world and hitler recognized the jews were the lowest form of human, pretty simple stuff really.

I assume many of you already know that the nazis admired the way the japanese looked like.
shitler described the japanese as and I quote from mein kempf :"the most nordic and germanic looking people on earth".
shitler's biggest dream was to impregnate every single german woman with the semen of the "nordic and germanic" japanese soldiers.

Do it again Truman , do it AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!
You were not a jap lover like shitler.

oh this is def the original "Shitler" this is totally her writing style.
so anyways, if the Nazi's really killed 6 gorillion kikes why did they tattoo them first? they would have to have killed over a thousand jews a day every single day.

Do it again Harris !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it again Harris do it again !!!!!!!!!!

Do it again Truman !!!
Fry those smelly japs.
You were my man.
I admire you Truman.
RIP American hero.
You were not sucking japanese dicks like shitler.

Do it again Truman fry those gooks.

Do it again Harris and Truman.
Fry those nazis and gooks.

Do it again Truman, I admire you man.
You were not a smelly nazi like shitler and you hated those gooks.

Can mods please perma-ban this LARPer? This fool makes this "I was born jewish although I hate judaism" threads every day. Every time it's a different ethnicity.

shitler admired the way the japanese people looked.
He wrote in mein kempf that he thinks the japanese are , and I qoute "the most nordic and germanic" people in the world and that his, himler's, and geoble's biggest dream was to impregnate every single german woman with the "nordic" and "germanic" japanese.

FRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY those gooks TRUMAN AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROT IN HELL SHITLER YOU JAP LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you demonizing the Japanese so much and what did Emperor Akihito do to you that warrants such dare I say racist and bigoted things to the Japanese people? Akihito doesn't even visit the Yasukuni Shrine and yet you use him as if he is the same as the Japanese war criminals of WWII.