I just put 9k into BTC right now, but now im feeling bored and wanna risk some daytrading...

I just put 9k into BTC right now, but now im feeling bored and wanna risk some daytrading. Problem is i know nothing about it. Dont know how to predict a moon or a dip.
Send me the best channels or websites that teach about trading cryptos (alongside with your wallets) and i might send you 0.01 btc if i think the content is good.

Its now or never.

Other urls found in this thread:

district0x.io/
twitter.com/FatihSK87
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:candlestick_pattern_dictionary
bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=224.0
tradingview.com/u/dbt1033/
youtube.com/channel/UCbiWJYRg8luWHnmNkJRZEnw
youtube.com/channel/UCOBxM0AORW9BCj2rSuR6HBg
youtube.com/channel/UCdaJtMEVnuhTXSsSwA93sGA
youtube.com/user/WorldCryptoNetwork
youtube.com/watch?v=kO_Brgth4UY
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7aGe1QK6M
youtube.com/watch?v=9L0iTrCdK8Y
investopedia.com/university/technical/
steemit.com/@ghaaspur
youtube.com/watch?v=pgSaffAnk6g
babypips.com/learn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YALL MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY

You can pickup some stuff in our telegram group we post charts and discuss coins to buy
t.me/bittrexcd

Some sources that I used to learn on youtube
ChaosTrader63 for ichimoku cloud trading strategy
InformedTrades basics of trading video series learn everything from candlesticks to chart patterns
Investopedia for everything inbetween.

BTC address not loading currently, let me know if you like them and I'll post it. I have others.

>Dont know how to predict a moon or a dip.
I've got some news for you user, nobody does.

Brandon Kelly CryptoTrader on JewTube
1AYMuDwdsEtLV2nf47DSaEJ36oKXDq4Fez

I wouldn't bother trying to daytrade BTC itself. Just find a good altcoin which is going to moon instead - that way, you'll more easily be able to keep up with inevitable BTC rises.

trash
next one?

nice post m8 i will take a look into these
leave your wallet just in case

If you have no idea how to daytrade then dont fucking daytrade you will lose everything and regret it afterward, if you are not an expert then the market always wins

What decides on if an altcoin is going to "moon"?

dobe4ever

Here's the wallet.

BTC: 1JKqVjnMioTQdzJaTqb8GvKu98qt93Tzs

DNT! It's about to be listed on Binance, Bittrex, and will be on Ethfinex when it launches.

Super low market cap, so it can only go up.

district0x.io/

i want to LEARN
i dont wanna be a sheep just waiting for BTC to value
i know what im capable of

Don't listen to what people say on here. Ever. There are only shills here.
Do your own research and buy based off that.
Pick a couple of coins that you think will have a rise in price after a week or so. The more you do this the better you will get. But remember, the market is irrational so alts are always a gamble.

Follow this guy on twitter and follow everyone he follows twitter.com/FatihSK87 stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:candlestick_pattern_dictionary bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=224.0 follow some good traders on here tradingview.com/u/dbt1033/ some good youtubes youtube.com/channel/UCbiWJYRg8luWHnmNkJRZEnw youtube.com/channel/UCOBxM0AORW9BCj2rSuR6HBg youtube.com/channel/UCdaJtMEVnuhTXSsSwA93sGA youtube.com/user/WorldCryptoNetwork youtube.com/watch?v=kO_Brgth4UY youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7aGe1QK6M youtube.com/watch?v=9L0iTrCdK8Y
one of the best articles here investopedia.com/university/technical/ find some good articles on steemit steemit.com/@ghaaspur and this guy has some useful videos youtube.com/watch?v=pgSaffAnk6g
good luck
my btc address: 16oYavJm2qSyXguaqGMm6oz8MYcT2a12Qr

don't listen to this guy
The staff consists out of "professional poker players" and >memefactory...

this will flop hard

>implying it will get on bittrex

Don't be this stupid user, Bittrex had more reasons to delist them than the missing 5K

Right, but what am I researching for exactly? In the crypto world what is the equivalent of researching a normal stock. Because there's no oil exploration or mining companies here, it's clearly something completely different to drive the prices.

You'll make more if you just do your own research and aren't retarded. Having said that, it takes less time to tap into what's happening just by reading a few social sites, like Veeky Forums - if you blindly follow biz advice you'll die, absolutely, but you'll get a sense before long of what's an empty shill/p&d attempt and what's actually good advice. You can also try and work out when the pumps are coming, though that's a little risky.

Point is, most advice on Veeky Forums is garbage, but there's value if you're cynical enough to ignore the retardation.

you seem like a reasonable person
do you think DNT is going to the moon?
i mean everything points to it...

Cautiously optimistic about DNT. I think it's going to get pumped hard in the week following it hitting bittrex, but as long as you set reasonable goals and actually sell at them you'll be fine.

Longer term I'm less sure - I actually haven't looked into them enough. I don't currently hold any DNT.

>buying high
Save some pink Wojaks on your hard drive for later.

Where's my fukn money OP.

i dont have any
was just looking for good suggestions, sorry

u just got scammed

Haha, that's fine. Good luck.

> feeling kinda bored

You should get help for your gambling addiction.

im not addicted pal
i just want them quick gainz

i just buy whatever looks cheap and biz is shilling hard. works quite well actually

babypips.com/learn
1Q4XhHA2yUCpmwFDrfP5GgtrjoXrdhU2zW

despite the biz shilling there's only one way to trade and win consistently with crypto:

1. buy some ether, get an ether wallet
2. go to icoalert
3. look for ICOs with a good idea/decent whitepaper that you both understand what they do and think is a good idea.
4.Invest in them pre-sale.
5.once they're released on an exchange, sell

the thing is, even if the price dips 30% from the ICO, if you got in early on the presale you'll still probably come out ahead because you usually get double tokens if you buy in early enough. Besides, most ICOs moon when they first hit exchanges because the reddit and Veeky Forums aspies just then get in on it. You can easily end up 10x returns on investment and that's not even that uncommon.

In crypto being an early adopter is everything. If you really really like the token and are willing to take a big risk you can HODL, that's how people turn small sums into massive cash stacks, but again that's really risky.

The overconfident Chads have arrived! Everyone quick, shill him your best coin because he absolutely cannot fail after buying btc at the top of its most recent parabolic growth

Whoever took this pic is a fucking pervert

Where the fuck were you a week ago with this advice when I desperately needed it, fml, I learned this the hard way, after losing money. This is 100% spot on. If you can't read charts or do TA then just be an early adopter, a whale will moon the coin after heavy shilling on biz and after that if the coin is sketchy af then gtfo with nice gains.

>b-b-u muh Veeky Forums predicted ETH, NEO,

Yeah fuck off, imbecile, of course they predicted it because they're shilling literally all the coins non stop, even a broken watch is right twice a day, if you get lucky to spot a shill shilling a coin with a future and you buy in then you're set. Most people don't, look at SIGT. You have been warned newbies and lurkers.

Whoever dress like this is a fucking whore.