HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SHITNATUM GETTING DELISTED ON CRYPTOPIA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SHITNATUM GETTING DELISTED ON CRYPTOPIA

What a fucking moron...

Source?

ahahahahaha just saw this also, devs confirmed scammers and sigtards funded their exit hahahahah

Come on, not cool. People already lost enough money on this shite, no need to beat a dead horse.

How about Bitrexx?

source?

It's not getting delisted.

SIGT will be listed on Bittrex within six months. We'll continue to update on its progress within six months.

Fuck that,I used over half a year worth of welfare on SIGT

stop asking for a source retards.

signatum is one of cryptopia's highest volume coins

>signatum is one of cryptopia's highest volume coins
Source?

What a shame. Bought at 5000 sats?

I've also read this on the chat... transactions dont work because miners abandomed it and the hashrate shrunk too much.

it was fun while it lasted.

It indeed was by a large margin, but so was Chaincoin back then.

>Source?
Source?

Today is the fucking day
If bittrex adds a coin and it's not SIGT or if they add nothing
I'm going to be out 70% of my money

>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says
looks like im hodling my siggies then

There's not enough gains to go around, and the bagholders are starting to get desperate.

Of course they're desperate; they can smell the crash, and the sound they'll make rattling their bags will serve as a warning to the rest.

whats the deal with crowetic whos the discord admin, is he actually part of the dev team?, why does everyone on burst nation despise him?

>tfw sold everything but my last 10% literally a few minutes ago

Ok cool

burstnation is gaslighting

they are led by adam guerbuez(just google this fat faggot) who is a spammer/scammer and took down burstcoin for about a month, he ddosd all pools except his own and that allowed him to be the only miner on the network

the democratic party has more credibility than burstnation

They others may not go as quietly. Intelligence indicates they're behind the FUDding on Veeky Forums

A bunch of pretentious NEETs playing at running the crypto market. But the market left them behind long ago. We are the future.

so the accusations about jason crowe arent true?, about him getting into 100k debt and using sigt as one big pnd to cover it?
pretty sure the fudders on here are the people who bought at ath and panic sold at 2-3k, as always

if burstnation said it i have no doubt its not true

>pretty sure the fudders on here are the people who bought at ath and panic sold at 2-3k, as always
We may not be able to contain it.

Old money is the future.

>We may not be able to contain it.

meh people will still buy the dip, miners still find it valuable, weve got Nova exchange confirmed, we just need Bittrex or another big exchanged and well be off to a good start.

Welcome to the hype market, user. I might as well start using coke.

Sigt is a fucking joke. No words from devs, nothing from new exchanges. It does feel like a massive scam.

I invested a bit during ATL snd and dumped close to the ATH. I'm only holding a bit because of my massive gains, else, I'd move on.

All my money went to NEO and OMG which are actually seeing some development.

Just... have to hold out... a... bit longer for... Bittrex
Please...
Please...
Come today....

This is some nice FUD going on over here in multiple threads. Someone's been busy.

Well you aren't filling those sub-1000 sat buy orders, faggot.

lol @ all these cucks just mad they missed out and trying to spread FUD. move on coincucks.

user you know you've been completely fucking scammed right?

bittrex listing isn't going to launch this shitcoin into outerspace like you've been told, it may work like that for a non-shitcoin that serves an actual purpose but not for worthless vaporware like sigt

your best case outcome was nothing at all, worst case you get dumped on and end up with even more losses

no-one uses the term 'scam' unless there's a consensus on it and real evidence to back it up

apart from FUDDERS

you got most of the panic sellers or NEO fomoers, so fuck off now

NOT SELLING MY STACK

3 weeks old, already had 2 "pump and dumps" and is relatively stable now, your acting like a third or fourth one wont happen, if you dont believe in this coin sell at the next one, simple.

yeah you can have fun bagholding then user, its never too late to sell low after all

>tfw sold off my stack at 4900 like every other sane person

why arent you buying back in at these low prices?, even if it is a pnd another one isnt far off the horizon.

remember this comment of yours when you author a wojak thread in a few weeks

SELL AND CUT LOSSES!!!!!
this shit won't be added in Bittrex

>why arent you buying back in at these low prices?
take a look at the road map and tell me if you honestly believe this coin has a future

its been fun playing but the second i found out how much of a shitcoin this was i've been trying to get out. feel free to stick around for longer if you want to end up bagholding for eternity like

yep, getting digibyte vibes from this, which isn't even a scamcoin. imagine how hard THIS piece of shit will drop.