Why arent you buying omg in this orgasmic dip. Will never be this low in a long time. Straight for the moon

Why arent you buying omg in this orgasmic dip. Will never be this low in a long time. Straight for the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/omise_go/status/897089480128999424
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

easiest money made following the dip pattern day in day out. omg is amazing, news this week will ignite the thrusters.

i have a sell order at 18 but idk what else to do now

Best coin I have bought.

Just bought it

Watch It crashing bow

twitter.com/omise_go/status/897089480128999424

News coming soon

>Hard Fork Cafe

Taking off

Taking off downwards?

Pls no

Kek

tonight's the night

Seems like I was right.

i bought at 188, i want to fucking kill myself. just gonna hold on for dear life theres nothing else i can do at this point im not selling for a loss like i did back when neo was ans

posted 13 mins ago to twitter. eth and omg are truly best friends

>Hard fork cafe

JUST

good time to buy now,. volume going up

Just hold this coin. This is a solid coin. Stop daytrading and trying to time the market. I bought 5k two weeks ago and haven't sold a single time. Just hold.

We're mooning boys, holding 8.4k OMG selling at $20

>tfw can't buy any until Saturday when BTC payment comes from Coinbase

There need to be more places to buy bitcoin faster

>that skateboard with the apple sticker AGAIN

now they are just trolling arent they ?

I'll send you some if you do the usual.

Sharpie...You know where.

whales forcing down for cheap buys, use it to your advantage

I put a buy order at 141k sats

please no trolling, should i go balls deep into this?, missed neo, bagholding sigt, i need some positives this week.

I did this before but you disappeared. I won't get burned again.

Right? I've traded dips so many times off OMG. 230 OMG @ 127k initial buy in has become 360 OMG @ effectively 106k. Accumulating and immunizing myself from crushing loss.

When the coins become free, I can sit back and freely accumulate or hodl with zero stress.

I'm in the same boat

What do you mean by balls deep? All in? No.
20% of your portfolio? Hell yeah

>bittrex confirming transaction for 1 hr
t-t-thanks you too
i just want to ride with you guys

I just sold all my eth for this. Now 70/30 omise/neo

Im nervous as fuck.

somebody teach me how to accumulate a coin that's being manipulated by a whale.

Never all in dude, I think this coin will moon but we can't be sure in crypto

fuck it i went in at $200, expect a small dip

Have 23k OMG, riding this bad boy til $50.

>we've been visited by the money skeleton
>we are high awaited

Fuck. I went 100% in omg at 100k sats. I. Sitting nice already but holding on. It's time I make some fucking money at this

This is the first time I've requested it.

Just cashed out my NEO so i'm rolling in it.

Isn't this the supposed alipay rumor?

apple pay buddy, check the skateboard for confirmation

I have!!! we are going to the moon baby!!!

Damn bro nice. You might actually become a millionaire with this one.

I think I'll become a Philanthropist and gynaecologist part time with my lambo tier omg. Omg OMG!!

Guys im nervous, is this a crash or some whales are trying to push it down?

whales

not a crash relax

It's over, sell everything

Because I'm already in 100%, fuck yea.

OH SHIT

SELL SELL SELL SELL

just whales bro, HODL or buy! either way, they cant keep it down forver, buy yourself a ticket to the moon baby!!!!

fuck, DUMP IT

Best time to sell so you can buy high next week

Bought in at 148k and set some more orders on way down to 100k. L-lets do this boyos, my body is ready for whatever may come

if Veeky Forums tell me to buy omg, shouldn't I do the opposite? Has Veeky Forums ever made a good call?

I am fucking done with this whales meme guys, I have bough OMG and ever since then some made up whale has been crashing it down according to you people and the moon is on the horizon. fucking bullshit it is going down below 10k minimum, there are no whales in this it is literally just a market correction and I am losing money because of this fucking shilling on here.

Fuck that, I sold my omg shit bags yesterday for BNB.

Plenty, you newfag.

When people shilled antshares/neo under 6$. So yes, yes it has

seems youre new here

Are you guys retarded or missing the fact the dev was in slack telling people they are working with McDonald's in Thailand? Then the Twitter post saying they are collaborating with someone "really exciting"

Now today we have this.

I'm strapped in fags see you in a couple weeks. I bet you missed the neo launch to

Forgot pic

>relative

calls clear whale work memes, can't read charts, mad and cant hold for over a week. best dump at a loss and repeat the same process on whatever shitcoin you chose next repeating til you post pink wojacks finally resulting in your mind at least "all crypto being a scam"

mcdonalds is priced in already, also its only McD thailand so expect the course to fall once people realise its only thailand...

follow the whale

BITTREX CONFIRM THE DAMN TRANSACTIONS

Mailing a cheque would be faster at this point.

I have yet to see evidence of these whales and if they magically do exist and are manipulating the course in some dark backroom while smoking cigars why is it only going down ? wouldnt it have to go up for these "whales" do make money ?

>only thailand

You don't think ladyboys much down plenty of mcdonalds?

This
OMG isn't a shitcoin and there are news to come.

No you retard, whales crash the price to buy coins cheap, then sell them back to you when "omg it's mooning". Who do you think buys at the bottom of those huge red candles you see? Smart money that's who.

Hi future oligarch

I Hope u aren't serious this place has made me 100k. If it makes me a millionaire I'm gonna do a donation thread to show my gratitude

not so smart money when it crashes down below 10k and stays there

So what's the proof this is apple and they didn't just slap the sticker there for a laugh?

you should really take a few months off and try to learn about trading

Look I can't help you kid. You must be fucking retarded though. Yes, the institutional investors with billions in bankrolls are "not so smart money". Neck yourself.

I'm not really sure but can you guys send me some?
0xb472d432faf3e8c3a97a7213e926a6598f4530ff

whatever, I am just gonna do the only poker move I know. if you are down just go all in. double or nothing baby. If OMG crashes and burns atleast I can blame you people.

Woke up from 170 to 150 lol I guess they got tired of fiddling around 169

calling first dibs

whales use their power to push it down then they accumulate shares when people panic sell right into their hands. Many whales do this together. Once they accumulate enough they bring the price up then weak hands that sold low are now buying back in higher because they see it going up, and then it drops on them again because thats what the whales do.

So comfy being a whalebro! Thank you weak handed faggots!

What wallets are there

Myetherwallet.

In a sea of red, it's the only coin that's rising...

Heard the same shit about neo and how everything was factored in already. Thank god I didn't listen.

The difference between a dev talking and an official announcement is a huge difference when it comes to the news being spread via social media and other news outlets.

Stay poor though and remember buy high sell low

this will dip to below 140 then shoot up a little tommorrow, memes lines never lie

Just bought 6.39 OMG. I'll watch you guys on the moon from 30,000ft

Inverse head n shoulders timed for the news announcement later today.

Almost as if it was planned.

Fuck this stagnant coin, Im out

Is it confirmed for today or just soon? I need to buy in more beforehand

bump

why aren't the jews running their bots right now? it's so rare i see actual people trading.

i know right. i wish you OMG guys the best but I'm looking for greener pastures at this point

>those sell walls
Don't tell me this isn't a whale job

What news?

11%+ confirmed

why aren't bots trading right now? are there certain times bitfinex allows them to run their bots?

everything is stagnating niggers. wait for the BTC craze to end and people to move their fresh new profits into altcoins

Fake walls btfo

Someone's probably programming the Whale bots next chart pattern.

THEY ALREADY MISSED OUT U FAGGOTS
IF U DIDNT BUY IN FOR UNDER A DOLLAR U ARE FUCKED