twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
Just went all in

I want a hard fork cafe t-shirt too

Where is apple

not in vitaliks stomach, skinny motherfucka

bittrex confirming so fucking slow REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee
yesterday it was done in minutes

skateboard, they keep showing this skateboard, you know why don't you?

moonmission comfirmed

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK ON OR YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND, DOOMED TO POST PINK WOJAKS FOR ETERNITY

>News coming soon :)

bought some the second i read that

pajeetbots hard at work

Buy idiots

'news coming soon' could mean 3 months

Even better, pump goes on for longer

the skateboard is the key

any timeframe on when the news will drop ?

seriously wtf is wrong with these people ? they announce everything through fucking stickers ? which autist thinks this is how you do announcements. first Vitaliks involvement gets announced through a sticker on his laptop now they announce apple pay integration wit ha sticker on a skateboard. their marketing director has to be the most autistic human being on the planet...

who cares, as long as they are making us money?

Are you not a gay retard? As a gay retard, I love this marketing strategy it really appeals to me and I can clearly understand it. Cry more.

Are you fucking retarded? This is a way to accumulate hype, the news will be announced and it has something to do with Apple Pay. OMG will moon that's all you have to know.

sheeit can bitcoin stop going up for this moon mission!!??

Partnership with Element?

Element Deck.

Great Collab.

Notice the asian chick, you can see the jew look on her face....look at his watch - its an apple watch....MAN THE MOON ROCKET

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

And, of course, it's falling.

PARTNERSHIP WITH TONY HAWK PRO SKATER ANNOUNCED GO GO GO

Buy the dip

Engines are go.

Confirmations: 0/2

Well I guess I'll put my buy order in when it's lower...

Exactly the same fucking position here.

and same here HOLY FUK im so triggered

Teach me to see these signs, please

WHY ISNT IT GOING UP!!

Be patient and accumulate more while you can you fool.

See this thread check the order book nothing but huge sell walls. Kek.

And you're asking me? I'm just as confused as you.

This is a shitcoin

Buy NEO or BTC

>"Sticker photo not fake. But don't read too much into it. Of course he supports us, we're the Plasma decentralized exchange, he's co-author of our paper. But please judge OmiseGO by its total merits, not just by who's got our sticker on their laptop. We guarantee there's a lot more going on! The tech is real, the biz dev is real. We don't do aggressive marketing (or any marketing at all, to tell the truth). We don't need to; OmiseGO isn't hype, or built on derivative tech. We are fiat-and-crypto decentralized exchange backed by a multinational mainstream payment company's business development and financial integration, pioneering the use of the flagship Ethereum 2nd layer scaling solution."

>"We will deliver something first class: a public Plasma network that is open and scalable and useful not just to OMG token holders but to the entire ETH and crypto community, fully justifying the purpose of an ETH token sale. Further, the work we will do on top of it will be useful to the entire populations of the countries we can reach, serving millions in their everyday lives, bringing crypto to the masses and bringing the masses to crypto."

>"And we're not leveraging legacy centralized tech like VISA/MasterCard, we're using Ethereum to replace it. With a decentralized solution that is almost ready to go to market, and run by you.Forget the sticker!"

This is taken from OmiseGo's official reddit account

>Hard Fork

What did he mean by this?

SHIT

SELL SELL SELL

What a bunch of betas. Where's waves CEO to put them in their places?

KYS. A few moments after I posted this it OMG jumps (will probably go down due to some overnight sell walls though).

If OmiseGo marketed themselves like their jew chinks counterparts did (NEO) they would be at least 3x the price right now

This was in regards to Vitalik having an OmiseGo sticker on his laptop btw. Following this autistic marketing scheme implies the Apple sticker means something significant.

source

Unconfirmed transaction!

And the ride is starting. Price slowly but surely going up on bittrex. Went through ~20 btc sell walls in few mins.

Now is the time to buy in.

IF MY FUCKING BTC WOULD GET CONFIRMED REEEEEEEEEEEEE

cooperation with element skateboards incoming?

reddit.com/user/omise_go

They've had this account for months

hell yeah

BTC is at +50% of it's pre-crash ATH
ETH is at -35% of it's pre-crash ATH
WTF!

great sticker marketting confirmed thank you.

now just waiting for btc to confirm to buy more

If OMG pair with Apple in anyway shape or form, this could be one of the biggest altcoins on the market.

THEYRE JUST HYPING IT SO THEY CAN PUMP AND DUMP

U FUCKING RETARDS

it is sad there are no minorities, women, and lgbtp people in pics like these.

Ugh this

>we are doing the exact same shit as everyone else but we have the skinny leaf-russian with us on the pictures

Kek, another overhyped shit like iota or xem.
Still better than litecoin though.

You can always choice of buying €$spers on yobit good sir

>gooks

Maybe, but Omise already handles 500m USD per day, so theres potential they're trying to implement OmiseGo in some way.

Its just annoying their only form of news recently has been money skeleton in pics (we already know that) and >LOOK AT THE SKATEBOARD

Why is it stuck between 148-150k sats?

Bump, this. Wtf

it's fucking over and I bought ath too.

And my college professor said using stickers to market was amateurish.

eth is dying, it's struggling to keep a 0.07 BTC price loll

to shake out weak handed faggots. or if you prefer TA terms, accumulation and consolidation -- to keep the price and volume low. zoom out on your fucking charts. this is identical behavior leading up to every ATH. we break out tonight.

im just waiting for my kraken deposit to go through so i can buy ETH before the inevitable push

please dont moon before i buy :/

This was from this morning.

The price didn't budge for half an hour even with the sells.

I know it's a meme but i'm sure it's whales accumulating.

Nothing has been OFFICIALLY announced besides the rumour being confirmed. We sort of don't have anything but some hype, and it isn't enough to break the big sell walls at this time. Soon though, very soon. This is a great chance to buy. 210k tonight.

Buy the rumour

Genius decision sir!

Should I sell my LSK at a loss to buy OMG

I did. I bought at 150k flat after selling at the 200k spike a few days ago. Went from 90OMG to 115OMG because of it, was a very decent gain.

my fucking ETH transactions has 0/36 trex confirmations but like 55 on the explorer
what is this shit

same fucking shit here, fucking Bittrex.

Lel, except if the announcement has to do something with apple. Then dont sell the news but hold on with your dear life.

Nice one, I went from 320 OMG to 309 trying something similar

I'm actually going to fucking miss out on this shit
Trex is fucking terrible

90 confirmations on the explorer now

Is there anyone here who was confident on neo who is also confident on omg? It just doesnt have the neo feel to me i dont know

Bittrex is shitting the bed, what the fuck REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only 7 on Bitfinex

It doesn't matter how many confirmations you have on the explorer, the network has to send you the Ether from a different address after they charge you whatever fees to send Ether so it could take less than 20 minutes up to several days depending on traffic.

Realtalk boys, that sticker looks like it's just the sticker that comes with literally every apple product. That being said, without it that black circle graphic underneath it would look rather odd without the sticker there.

I meant this

wtf none of them look even human

lol I lost 6k day trading OMG once.

t.stupidwhale

Wow Holy fuck. That sucks. Obviously doesn't affect AU though, thank God for me, but sorry to here ameirca-bro.

wallet offline again, what is this shit

Does this mean new accounts cant be made, or that current accounts cant upgrade to enhanced?
>tfw still have a basic account with only .025 withdrawal limit

>several days
enjoy the moon OMGmarines

I think im the first one to mention this.

I made a thread last week and nobody gave a flying fuck!

If the news truly is Apple I will name my firstborn son Steve and make him wear these ridiculous black turtleneck sweater every single day of his life.

and buy him an iphone and imac

kek

It's not going to be apple, but what the fuck is the purpose of showing off the apple sticker then? This is fucking retarded.

If its Apple, i may have to amputate my dick because its dangerous to have a boner that lasts for months.

Then I`ll frame my amputated willie and hang it on the wall with a text "Thank you Steve"

These retarded hype tactics make me want to sell