Question about anti-semitism

I was reading about the timeline of anti-semitism on Wikipedia, I figure it would be like this already but I was appalled at how much most anti-semitism was/is concentrated in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_antisemitism

>ropean Jews are blamed for the plague in the Black Death persecutions. Charge laid to the Jews that they poisoned the wells. Massacres spread throughout Spain, France, Germany and Austria. More than 200 Jewish communities destroyed by violence. Many communities have been expelled and settle down in Poland. Strasbourg massacre.

>18 March, a Jewish boy is accused of plotting against a priest. The mob slaughters approx. 3,000 of Prague's Jews, destroys the city's synagogue and Jewish cemetery. Wenceslaus insists that the responsibility lay with the Jews for going outside during Holy Week.

>Ten České Budějovice Jews are tortured and executed after being accused of killing a Christian girl; later, on his deathbed, a shepherd confesses to fabricating the accusation

>During the civil war between Adolph of Nassau and Albrecht of Austria, German knight Rintfleisch claims to have received a mission from heaven to exterminate "the accursed race of the Jews". Under his leadership, the mob goes from town to town destroying Jewish communities and massacring about 100,000 Jews, often by mass burning at stake. Among 146 localities in Franconia, Bavaria and Austria are Röttingen (20 April), Würzburg (24 July), Nuremberg (1 August).

What the hell is wrong with Europe? Why haven't that many areas of the world seemingly hated Jews as much as Europe did? Why didn't you see the same kind of persecution in America, China, or even the Middle East (there was, obviously due to how Islam is, but the instances on this Wikipedia article seem far less numerous)

Other urls found in this thread:

shamash.org/lists/scj-faq/HTML/faq/17-03.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was da goyim's fault

those anti semitic bastids!

I wish the adl and splc was around in the 11th century to put those anti semitic bastids in their place with lawsuits and extortion!

Jews were a big enough minority that almost everyone knew they existed

but not big enough to be able to defend themselves, neither violent enough to causes disturbances after being persecuted

Perfect scape goat

The main issue with Jews is that they were always seen as

A) different/outsiders
Or
B) killers of Jesus

This was more faceted in the European middle ages through violence or scapegoating, but under Sharia law, Jews could live "without persecution" for just paying a hefty non-muslim tax.

Regardless, as with every ethnic or cultural minority, people will find some way to scapegoat or generalize.

jews are scum who deserve it

people do not pogrom kikes like this haphazardly the narrative of the innocent Jewish shopkeeper is a joke

"if one man calls you an ass, curse him. if everyone calls you an ass, buy a saddle." -- ancient Yiddish proverb

Jews were a reclusive community within the community, giving them an air of mystery. Along with not being Christians, they also didn't follow the laws of the Church, one of which was against the accumulation of interest (Usury, I believe?)
You see, the church believed that if you borrow money, you pay what you borrowed. But when you would take out a loan with a Jew, they had interest, which meant they were increasing the debt by the time you still owed it.
Also, in many places, including England, there was an obvious wealth envy. For example, when Richard the First was being crowned, the English were dressed, even in their best, as peasants. But when the Jewish and their elders arrived, they were adorned in rich fabrics bearing wealthy gifts of gold and such. This sparked a slew of rumor, that they were hoarding the wealth, or stealing from houses, purposely impoverishing the nation etc. They were chased out of the event much to Richards chagrin, as he only saw England as a source of money.

But anyways, I hope this helped. There were a few reasons besides clashing theologies that caused antisemitism.

Do you have any proof?

You have a containment board for a reason.

Also OP people like to blame their misfortunes on other people. A large portion of the time losers want to feel better than somebody.

If you look at the American south during the civil war, only very rich, white plantation owners owned slaves, but slavery found a large backing from poor white independent farmers.

Not defending pogroms, but why were they always seem as "different"? Because they were not willing to integrate? I don't want to believe people in middle ages were so into "muh jesus" meme. Were the jews also xenophobic and chauvinist to the goyim? (Serious question here)

If some people now in the modern age are willing to commit crimes for the name of a religion like Islam or simply for some political ideology, why don't you think people in the middle ages were more serious about being a Christian? Especially since a certain German had a different opinion about Christianity and the Catholic church and managed to start several holy wars over it.

no! the chasidic kikes of Brooklyn refuse to even look the goyim in the eye because their religion forbids! not because they consider them subhuman animals!

Jews can do no wrong! they have a covenant with Yahweh himself and are above us all! they are the chosenites! stop questioning things goy!

I think it also had to do something with them having a monopoly on Eastern goods before Christian merchants started selling Eastern goods, too. Which led to most Jewish goods to being banned. Take this statement with a grain of salt, though, not keen on Medieval History.

Highly doubt it. You don't prosper as an individual if you seal yourself off from the rest of society. There's no doctrine to not talk to non-jews or to dismantle the innerworkings of society like many /pol/tards leaves one to believe.

Regardless or not of integration, Jews face discrimination all the same. If you look at 1930's Germany, Jews were blamed for being a 5th column and stabbing Germany in the back for the loss of WW1, despite sizeable portions of the German Imperial army being Jewish.

It's not just restricted to Jews though, looking at Kurdish treatment throughout the 19th and 20th century up until today you'll still find widespread persecution for being nothing other than an ethno-religious minority.

>the Middle East (there was, obviously due to how Islam is
>due to how Islam is
Fuck off fucking brainlet

>Regardless or not of integration, Jews face discrimination all the same. If you look at 1930's Germany, Jews were blamed for being a 5th column and stabbing Germany in the back for the loss of WW1, despite sizeable portions of the German Imperial army being Jewish.
they WERE a fifth column

they will NEVER stop being a fifth column

they literally have a slice of the world called israel to launder money and traffic organs now while holding dual citizenship all over the world they don't even have to make pretend to NOT be a fifth column any more

You done yet?

No. Maybe if you're pogromed and hated everywhere you go MAYBE, JUST MAYBE you're doing something wrong Chaim.

Isn't it funny? As badly as you want to kick Jews out seems like they're living in your head rent free hahaha

It's not that European hate Jews. There has been many examples of Europeans tolerating and living peacefully with Jews. The Dutch Republic, the Kingdom of Great Britain, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, even the Holy Roman Empire and Austria-Hungary.

Outside Europe but still within Western civilization, we have the United States and Argentina.

What we have no historical examples of absolutely, what has never happened in the history of Jewish-Gentile relations, is Jews seeing us, goyim as humans. They have always seen us like cattle, they have always seen us as sub-humans, little above animals, they have always looked for ways to exploit us, to subvert and destroy our culture, to enslave and ultimately exterminate us.

So, really, what is exceptional? European anti-semitism, or Jewish anti-gentilism? I'd say anti-semitism is actually a normal response to non-Jews waking up to how Jews actually see them.

They pretty much live everywhere rent free Chaim, scamming people and shirking work is a millennia old kike tradition and is practically a cornerstone of their faith at this point.

>What we have no historical examples of absolutely, what has never happened in the history of Jewish-Gentile relations, is Jews seeing us, goyim as humans. They have always seen us like cattle, they have always seen us as sub-humans, little above animals, they have always looked for ways to exploit us, to subvert and destroy our culture, to enslave and ultimately exterminate us.

When has this ever happened, though? If anything it's the opposite with Europe and the ghettos. You might have seem some tribal conflict when Judaism was an early religion (the amaleks) but Judaism is a religion that is nearly 6000 years old. The majority of Jews now are secular and the Orthodox I've encountered were pleasant and friendly.

I don't know if this is some shit tier /pol/ or /leftypol/ bait or if you are seriously asking this.
But i think i'll humor you for now...

>Why didn't you see the same kind of persecution in America, China, or even the Middle East

>US
Well, on the one hand you have the fact that the US where seen as a place to flee religious persecution, but more importantly you have the fact that there wasn't any Jews permit till the middle of the 17th century, they where only allowed to naturalize a hundred years after that and sizable emigration didn't take place until 100 years after that (The middle of the 19th Century).
>China
There are virtually no Jews in China, and those present historically where thoroughly sinified.
>Middle East
You can buy your way out of persecution under Islamic law, at least in theory.
In addition to that, Jews don't stand out that much. The swarthy guy with curly hair stands out more in Prague then Bagdad.

Secular Jews are even worse than Orthodox Jews with anti-gentilism.

Orthodox Jews are content with waiting for the messiah to come and enslave all goyim. Secular Jews also want to see us enslaved, but they don't believe in the messiah, so they take the task upon themselves with their ideologies like capitalism and communism.

It's time to just stop responding and let him go back to his containment board. He's never going to give you any concise or historically accurate example.

Pretty clear it's just a projection of his failures as an individual onto a group of people he has had little interaction with.

It's pretty easy to blame someone else when you don't have the confidence to take responsibilities for your lack of progression and success in life.

>secular
>Jews
Things that make you HMmmMmM

>Check the Begin quote
>Every single result disproving it as fabricated
How unsurprising.

kek
thanks user
jews could in theory trade just with other jewish communities before their other activities were banned during medieval times

Just look at Phoenicians back then. Communities everywhere, but they remain quiet isolatred to themselves and trade only within themselves.

it was a serious question, I was just wondering why anti-semetisim is so european centric. because the majority of incidents along that timeline were centered in Europe

Are you the guy who takes everything the "Rothschild family historian" says about the Rothschilds being innocent bankers as sacrosanct fact as well?

Sod off. Hatred of the jews doesn't fall from the sky.

jews = religion (religious anti-semitism)
Jews = nation ("race"-based antisemitism)
jew ≠ Jew

You can't just simply apply fabrications and say "they're true because they fit my agenda".

See this is where generalization begins to fall apart. We have to ask ourselves "What region are we talking about here, what time period, and what restrictions or trade sanctions where in place by the ruling body" or "how large was the Jewish community at the time in this place and what was the specific culture".

History, as it turns out, is pretty complex and simplifying an answer down into a one word sentence end all be all will more often than not be misleading if not completely wrong.

If you really want a good answer to this and not just some tinfoil /pol/ ramblings I'd suggest the AskHistorians subreddit. Posters there give really good and in-depth answers with citations.

Every bad thing done or said by a Jew was fake huh, always always now in the past and in the future and forever

Really bakes your beans doesn't it?

>Every bad thing done or said by a Jew was fake huh,
I'm not saying that, stop adding words to my posts. Unless you can give me raw, compelling evidence that shows he actually did say that, other than a meme picture that only states who Begin was, I am inclined not to believe you. That's what I'm stating.

>guy shows that fake quote used by /pol/ is fake
>Responds "I GUESS NO JEWS NEVER SAY NOTHING WRONG"

Truly the peak mind of the übermensch.

>reddit
pottery

This is how Jews keep ending up in control, you realize.

>the Jews made me post a stupid argument for hating Jews

Off to develop cold fusion after this I presume?

No, I'm not him, new to the thread. I was just making a crack at how the "Jews run everything" being a natural consequence to the "Master Race" being comprised of mouthbreathing retards.

Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.

Okay. Well the simple answer is that to have antisemitism you have to have Jews around.
And there where a lot of Jews in Europe.
That's about it for 'Why Europe'

The more interesting question of 'Why Antisemitism' won't get answered with such accusatory questions, though, you only get a /pol/ screaming match as you can see.

>have the blood of God-killers in their vain
>somehow this is not the coolest thing ever
>they actually want to fuck with people that can kill a deity

Goys are so fucking stupid.

There is literally nothing wrong with antisemitism tho

>Goys
It's "Goyim". Goy is singular.

Kek, it's hard to find the line between ironic autism and genuine mouth breathing /pol/tards.

I wish Veeky Forums was a little more heavily moderated so that these threads didn't have to become these stupid conspiracy threads and could really be just a bit more objective in its discussion

Did the jews ever have it coming? Not even once?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks...

the romans were pretty responsible for it as well, and yet nobody is mad at modern italy for it.

the jews flat out believe that Jesus isn't God. In the more orthodox circles from what I know, they believe it is idolatry and you can see why since he doesn't fit the requirements to be the messiah in their torah/OT.

STOP ASKING THOSE QUESTIONS AND WATCH MTV INSTEAD GOY

>ancient Yiddish

>he doesn't fit the requirements
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Israel proves one thing if it doesn't prove anything else: Jews are not remarkable.

According to the OT, what are the requirements for being the Messiah?

shamash.org/lists/scj-faq/HTML/faq/17-03.html

according to their religion, he didn't make the requirements

Honestly, if there is a Jewish world conspiracy there are doing a terrible job at it.

I mean they seem to want to replace white people with Muslims who want to kill all Jews.

If there ends up being a European Caliphate, they will have nuclear weapons they could use again Israel.

Doesn't seem a very good strategy to me.

>/pol/ is a containment board

What did he mean by this?

that's not what this thread is about

Your link states why he didn't fit the requirements though

Misread, fuck

It's because the jews are in reality different from what you have been told your entire life.

The Harry Watton one is sort of taken out of context, because he is originally applying Hitler's logic:
>According to Hitler, a race of a superior culture has a right to subordinate to itself the races of ad inferior culture, and the race of the highest culture has a right to be the master over the whole earth and the whole human race. What follows ? Since the Jews are the highest and most cultured people on earth, the Jews have a right to subordinate to themselves the rest of mankind and to be the masters over the whole earth.
Now why he calls the Jews most cultured apparently revolves around the Bible, as he states. So take that as you will

Gee it seems like everywhere that there are Jews there is anti-semitism. I guess is everyone else's fault but the Jews'.

>they WERE a fifth column
[citation needed]
>they will NEVER stop being a fifth column
[citation needed]
>they literally have a slice of the world called israel to launder money and traffic organs
[citation needed]

Japan and China were generally OK with Jews.

>jews never suffered much under islam

1066 massacre of granda

after almoravids invaded spain
they expelled jews to northern spain or deported them to north Africa for slavement

entire jewish tribe massacred by muhammad at qurayza.

iraqi jews sent to exodus
Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Sa'id had attempted to justify allowing the exodus by explaining to him that: ”The Jews have always been a source of evil and harm to Iraq. They are spies. They have sold their property in Iraq, they have no land among us that they can cultivate. How therefore can they live? What will they do if they stay in Iraq? No, no my friend, it is better for us to be rid of them as long as we are able to do so."

Replace Jew with white and Goy with all other races and that's exactly how /pol/ and the Nazis think.

The only difference is the Jews are winning.