My biggest crypto mistake. Dev just quit and dumped all his coins. FUCK!!!!

My biggest crypto mistake. Dev just quit and dumped all his coins. FUCK!!!!

Source?

Glad I got rid of this shit at a small loss.

You shills almost did a real number on me

Oh so glad I got out 2 weeks ago and got ark and Neo instead.
This is for reals :-))
Always take your advice from biz.

it's a sad day when you lose a dev who takes such excellent photos

not a dev, stop the FUD

I once said that I didn't trust this coin and got called an idiot.

Who's the idiot now?

wow. decred fags BTFO
almost feel sorry for them

You guys are all retarded. It wasn't a dev that quit, it was the 'head of marketing". Nice FUD.

>@coin_artist
The fucking foreshadowing. Get rekt.

you know thats actually a really hot woman right?
she just changed her pic because of harrassment or some shit

Well now there's a massive buy wall hope this shit pumps soon so I can sell my bags asap.

oh yeah that was the chick who did some bomb art for decred

her leaving is definitely a big blow

That wasn't a dev boys

>Muh innovative form of governance!
I knew it would blow.

Wait, is it a coincidence that there's a huge buy wall waiting for a dump?

I saw. I'm just fucking holding until I can break even. Fuck this coin.

>@coin_artist

Yup, this shitcoin and Factom are my biggest regrets. Sure Factom may be a long term hold and MAY have a future but I could have been making multiple times my money in OMG and NEO if I had not invested in these two garbage coins.

yeah, the decred cultists who think their coin has a future outside their dumb little group

DCR will most likely surpass BTC a few years down the line. Everyone is high on BTC atm but the fact is the governance issue hasn't gone away, it's just been temporarily forgotten about whilst people are blinded by greed.

It's only a matter of time until people realise this and start looking for alternatives. DCR is the only project that is already solving this issue in the best way possible.

you are still the idiot since you're falling for this dumb FUD

no dev quit, the devs are still excellent. some girl that made art left

>DCR will most likely surpass BTC a few years down the line.

LOL, dev didn't quit... just a marketing person
this is still one of the best projcts in crypto you cucks

Hey, I have a question:
Let's say there is a vote for Lightning Network support. 80% say yes, 20% say no.

Couldn't the 20% just make their own fork of DCR? Like ETH and ETC; or BTC and BCH.

I don't quite understand why DCR is better than any other coin that could get forked.

Please share some of your knowledge with me. Thanks in advance.

>3062575
Theoretically anybody could clone it just like BTC and call it a fork. But in reality it would be pointless as it would have no legitimacy. There would be little to no miners securing the network.

It'd be equivalent to someone trying to pay for their weekly shopping with some hand drawn dollars.
The problem that plagues Bitcoin is that all the power is with the miners, with Decreds voting system the power is taken away from the miners and given to the actual users of DCR. This combined with the DAO that will be added, makes decision making as decentralised as possible.

That wasn't a dev it was a person on the marketing team.

Yes, the 20% could make their own fork, of course. You can make a fork with only you and your mum on it, nothing can stop you.

The thing with the voting is that it gives measurable economic consensus ON-CHAIN. The 20% could make their own fork, but it would be really hard to argue that *that* would be still Decred, when Decred has a governance mechanism built in to resolve these forks.

The major benefit is that it wouldn't take years like it did with Bitcoin (and the fight still isn't even remotely finished in BTC). In DCR, an issue will be proposed publicly, when it finds enough support it goes up for vote, the network votes and then the issue is resolved - either the code activates or it doesn't. It's a matter of months, not years of petty bickering.

Gotta drive the price up a bit if you want to dump your insider bags

>a woman programming
kek, I guess the project was doomed from the start then

If he's the guy who came up with the dumbass name of Decred-ibility, then it's a positive he is gone.

Can you not read faggot? She wasn't a programmer.

1.probably the best dev team in the space next to monero (developers of btcsuite)
2.decentralized governance. DCR holders can vote on pre-coded hard forks. (the ticket voting system requires them to have skin in the game and lock their Decred up for an average of 30 days)
3.unique hybrid implementation of PoS/PoW which removes most of the weaknesses that both systems have when used solo
4.they will probably be the first team to have a functioning implementation of the Lightning Network
5.because of the brilliant dev tem/leadership it attracts the best talent -> network effect and exponential growth