NEO and Microsoft Azure will host a blockchain programming training in Shanghai

NEO and Microsoft Azure will host a blockchain programming training in Shanghai.

Original source: mp.weixin.qq.com/s/4Dt4epAvydJgNQbGC4xD6g

Translated: translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/4Dt4epAvydJgNQbGC4xD6g

Basically, it will be about learning to write NEO smart contracts with C#.

nice JUST

BUY BUY BUY

>Microsoft
> training.
Bound to be a bag of wank, Microsoft suck at training. Dumping now.

OH BOY I LOVE MY M$ BOTNET IN MY CRYPTO

This may convince me that neo isn't another shitcoin. But it's still just speculation, nothing real. I think it's going up too fast, no gradual gain could fast crash

Microsoft? I think I've heard it somewhere before. Oh right, digibyte and minecraft.

It's fucking sourced you redneck piece of shit.

No shit if they develop in C#...

wow it's almost like they DO have a relationship with microsoft because they use the C# language

it's almost like they weren't lying at all, like all the FUDers spammed 24/7.

Does this mean that NEO beat STRAT to the punch as far as delivering a platform that can be written in C#? STRAT is taking a dump whereas NEO is raising considerably.

even if they were relatively at the same point technologically, NEO just raped strat because who gives a fuck about something that does the same thing but has no hype?

>people think this chink scamcoin will go anywhere but down
Better dump your bags soon, anons. You've been warned.

the
>You've been warned.
meme

>NEO won't be filled with gookware anyway

Blockchain Programming Day: NEO Joint Microsoft Azure Cloud hosts line block programming training
Energy Economy

Objectives:
As a basic underlying trust agreement, block chain technology has been applied in many fields, such as security, transparency, tampering and de-centing. In the future, developers can also use block-chain technology to subvert the current research industry to achieve innovation.

I've been hearing this since $14.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. All you peeps who think it's a scamcoin are just butthurt you missed out on big gains and GAS.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to take a drive on my Mars Rover.

Holy fuck just imagine NEO will be one year from now

Easily hit $400+. Don't forget all the GAS you've been generating. Image GAS being around half of that.

The team has outright said they want GAS prices low so the damned things can be used. Don't expect GAS to be absurdly expensive

Gas prices will be manipulated

i dont trust the fukin links, some one please screenshot the pages and post it here, k ty bye.

Even if it isn't who gives a fuck when you're generating it just for holding NEO. Even if it stays around $30 who cares. Depending on how much NEO you have you can be Generating 10k-20k a year.

NEO NEO NEO NEO

NEO YOU ARE THE ONE

NEO hit 0.119 again on Bittrex. Get in now or you are left behind on another $10 jump.

Is there any reason for another jump?
I mean 50$ is solid price for this coin right now

>he doesn't expect more news about NEO, the latest hot coin

Hype, nothing else. September we will have 2 ICO's on the platform and hopefully more exchanges (2 major Japanese ones already confirmed)

Jesus christ what did I eat yesterday, I have a really bad case of GAS

>You've been warned.
>Keep giving the same "warning" for months while the price has been going up

kek

>He bought useless NEO bags when he could've went straight to the source and bought some GAS shipping containers

It's ok pink wojack, everyone makes mistakes.

see

>he fell for the gas meme

god damn im the motherfucking man for buying this shit on fathers day for 5$ instead of buy my dad anything

lmao they never said they want GAS to have a low value you retard, you are completely misunderstanding what they said. If you genuinely believe they said that, post the quote.

GAS is fractional so it's value has no relationship to it's utility.

What's the most secure wallet rn. Also if I get a private key from one wallet, can I use it on another wallet? Are they part of the same crypt?