ITT: Coins that Veeky Forums tricked you into buying but are actually shit and will never amount to anything. I'll start

ITT: Coins that Veeky Forums tricked you into buying but are actually shit and will never amount to anything. I'll start

>Decred
>Lisk
>Waves
>Wings
-

Waves? Really Wow your dumb.

stratis

Nigger...

ANT

Luckily I only put 1% of my portfolio in it.

ICN
Stellar lumans

FUCK iconomi

>anything but Bitcoin.

I hate you all

Fag you couldn't have got the gains you would have got from eth or ark or eos had you invested in btc this year. You are just a dipshit.

Lisk will make a huge comeback. Rebrand coming in september and they just added more devs to their team.

Zencrash

milo and posw ... to write those names hurt so much.. still holding both bags to remind myself to not do what biz says..

OMG. Bought at ATH and now look at it. Piece of shit coin

Same
I love holding bags...

Monero

Digibyte
NAVcoin
Reddcoin
Verge
XBY
LBRY

Hahah I bought OMG at 1.22 when I saw everyone shilling on biz I knew it was time to sell, got out at 7.26 haters gonna hate

I'm fucking pissed about DCR & FCT right now. Not selling though these bags though because they both have solid fundamentals.

I'll just keep buying and stocking up ready for the next alt coin rally. BTC money should start flowing back into alts soon, it always does after a rally like this.

>Bitbay
>XLM
>Reddcoin
>BITB

Fucking this. Bought DCR at 0.018 like a mongoloid. I still believe in it but this is fucking torture right now.

Neo
>ii-i-i-it'll be triple digits anyday now

>DCR soon adding Lightning and Timestamping
>doesn't realize that DCR is slowly adding features to avoid pumping& dumping
>actually pumps this and is frustrated when its not a scam
>TOP KEK

S I G T
I
G
T

Hey, i made quite the money from rdd and xby, dont talk shit to them

I just made 200% on waves in less than a week. Saw the $6 peak, sold at $5.75 You haven't lost your money if you haven't sold, but it's not WAVES' time just yet. ETH is struggling, once ETH blows up WAVES will follow.