historyisaweapon.org/defcon1/bernprop.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Goldman Sachs Analyst
top lel

>goldman

dumb rocks can get out

And they also think it will crash just after that

they were right about 1800/

so Goldmann Sachs wants to convince normie-investors to buy BTC so they can dump?

The goyim know :(

They think it'll drop to $3000 after the fifth wave.

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-technical-analysis-goldman-sachs-top-2017-8/

They were right before and they can probably control the market.

Nah, I suspect they are going to force their $5k "prediction" to come true then use it as proof they are the brokers with the crypto skills and you should pay them to trade shitcoins for you.

In case you haven't noticed, Goldman Sachs is buying up bitcoin.

Nice. Enjoy your BTC stock, because starting from now GS will manipulate the shit out of it.

>Sheba Jafari, the head of technical strategy at Goldman Sachs, wrote in a note sent to clients on Sunday that because bitcoin was approaching her target of $3,691 (which it has since passed), an extension wave five of this move could take bitcoin all the way up $4,827 before a correction pushes it all the way down to about $2,221.

There's a huge sell wall at $4800 already...

Potentially any of these.

The thing about Goldman Sachs is that you can absolutely never trust them - anything they say is because they have an ulterior motive, a plan. They did exactly this with sub-prime mortgages, selling them and using the insurance as well as sale revenue to make massive profits. They know it's cheaper to pay the fine for wrongdoing than not commit wrong in the first place so they keep doing it before regulation catches up.

Be very wary of anything Goldman Sachs says, they are not trying to help you, they are trying to manipulate you in order to help themselves.

which only reinforces my point at Goldman are trying to manipulate the market

We can potentially stop them since crypto seems to defy all technical analysis so far. Hopefully we can keep the big banks out of crypto for a little longer

>you can absolutely never trust them
I agree.
If they are saying that the price will drop at $4800, that means they'll make it crash around $4600.

What the fuck are the jews planning now

regardless what goldman fags say paper currencies are dinosaurs and crypto is the comet that will make them extinct. The fact that these cunts are jumping on it is just giving it more credibility.

THEY ARE PLANTING IDEAS INTO YOUR MIND

BITCOIN IS WORTH $1 MILLION/EA, THEY WANT IT TO CRASH TO BUY MORE CHEAP SO THEY CAN KEEP RULING THE WORLD

Oddly this guy is right. Goldman are basically trolls - except they've got a huge platform that so many people listen to, they can make things become so just because they say it will be.

Crypto is a market that hopefully they can't control though

>THEY WANT IT TO CRASH TO BUY MORE CHEAP
Too late.

Anyone who's wondering about this Goldman Sachs announcement, do you think they would have "valued" BTC at 4800 five years ago? A year ago? Do you think they will value BTC at 4800 a year from now?

No, they're trying to fucking scam you by publically validating a price far lower than what they know the reality will be, and accumulate. Goldman doesn't know shit. Their "analysis" is based on hardly predictable trends of the last year subject to societal influences, law making, FOMO, and logistical drama (forks, etc). The same shit will continue to happen for the next 6 months and completely invalidate their current "valuation".

they don't need it to crash back to levels that you and I can easily afford. They barely even care about the valuation, hell they could buy 90% the market cap if they wanted to. All they care about is pushing one or two more people out of bitcoin.

This is my point. Goldman have such a large platform they can make things happen just because they say they "predict" that it will happen, and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Because crypto is so irrational and defies all TA it is less likely that they will have this power over it, though.

tl;dr fuck investment banks

>elliott waves
Into the trash it goes.

>20% gainz
thats just CrAzY TaLk

that analyst sucks man, fucking anthropology degree lol

Irrelevant he'll get on the job training like 90% of people in finance

They actually said 2200

I would be surprised if they have accumulated enough to manipulate the market.

And I don't see why I would trust a Goldman Sachs analyst more than the average biztard.

Will btc dip to under 3000?

the avg biztard is probably a better crypto analyst than a goldman employee tbqh

Lol, delusional much?

nope, not at all. the avg biztard knows $50k per BTC is completely delusional, yet mainstream analysts spout that shit off on the reg.

you also know that these analysts do not give you information for free, but trying to work against you.

But literally everyone knows this so technically people should be selling...NOW?

Mfw meme PnD groups/whales are gonna defy Goldman's TA and cause them to lose millions of dollars

I love this timeline

You forgot the rest of the statement: "Before crashing in half"

I'd love a 50% crash desu. Sold like half my BTC after NEO's third pump to cover some expenses and I need to get some more.
Pic related is what I want to see soon.

no shit
youre such a genius

Seriously doubt it will go this low again. Too many waiting to jump in

yes memes
gimme more memes
show some triangles
dude wheres the triangles?

Goldman Sachs is spoofing bitcoin right now to drive it up to 4800 before crashing it down to 3k. This will deal a huge blow to the entity that is threatening the central banks, give GS credibility by predicting it and shill their own blockchain.

The best way to crush bitcoin is to cause huge bubbles and crashes repeatedly until normalfags wont touch it.

>dump
>get BTC at 500 again
>shoots up to 5000
>finally beat jews
>david duke personally thanks me
>shaun white kills himself
>still have no gf
>kms

50k BTC is an inevitability if it continues to grow in adoption. The supply is extremely low for a currency.

>tfw $150k BTC in 2022

and remember when these same analysts where recommending apple as a strong buy and then it went down, was it because apple had hundreds of billions of dollars on it's balance sheet and their employer investment banks didn't want to piss off apple because they wanted all that M&A business?

Eh, I think they have too much to gain to build up a reputation as a bitcoin price oracle to fuck everyone over... for the time being.

Since a sat is about 4 thousandths of a cent modest projections of a sat rising to .15 of a cent by 2030(reasonable for a world currency) would make a singular BTC 150k. Market cap would be about 300B which is still less than major companies.

I think it's feasible I'm just trying to find out how to get the most BTC in that timeframe.

Fiat is worthless and Goldman Sachs knows it which is why they are buying gold and silver. So they have all this Fiat to dump so they are creating a blockchain and using that Fiat to crush the competition. There is no way they can lose by doing this. Unless people stop dumping their money and get out before they crash it. Which will not happen.

>They barely even care about the valuation, hell they could buy 90% the market cap if they wanted to

It's this, gs has resources that are nearly incomprehensible. They could just fucking buy it.

They don't have enough money to buy all of it

So what happens after Goldman crashes the price? What is the long term goal?

goldman sachs assets under management is 860billion

bitcoins entire market cap is like 60billion

>there is a limited supply so as there are less sellers the price goes up logarithmically until they are literally throwing 100x the price at a single holder because "buy it all right now"
>people really think that some billionaire can just "buy it all up" despite this being whats caused all of the price rises in the past

100% This.

People you were seriously thinking this is more than 5% overall institutional money coming in? lmao, I don't know what your metrics are, but they are wrong. This last impulse is 99% dumb money phase.

The same Goldman Sachs that said they saw Bitcoin settling aorund 3,500 aftter the dip?

LMAO these guys get paid to be retards

They said the lowest range was 1800 after it broke 2200

So much for decentralization huh?

How to crash the market 101! Start by slowly buying up lots of alts and pushing the prices up, then move onto the big boy in the room and buy up that and slowly sell the alts you bought which pushes the price down. Then stop! Do nothing, let the market do it's own thing for a while. Next day, repeat the process but this time use a smaller amount of alts to invest in and slowly sell off all the others (pushing them into a downward trend). Then again, slowly sell off the alts you just invested in and buy into the big boy.

This is called funnelling - it causes the market to drop what they are holding in favor of the only grower (in this case BTC). The alts aren't really collapsing, they are just returning to their real value, the only losers will be those who purchased something in the current high trend.

Anyway, you keep doing this until the markets are almost back (probably lower) than when you started this routine. BTC will be priced at a staggering amount by this time (as low as 5k or as high as 20k, whatever it takes). Then you invest in gold/silver and sell every fucking BTC you have. You start the sell slowly each time pausing while the market corrects, then sell again, and again, and again, and again. By the time Goldman Sachs has finished with it BTC will be absolutely worthless and will never rise again, nor will any crypto.

They are professionals at this game, we are all rank amateurs. Cash out everything you've currently got, buy gold or something, just don't leave your money in crypto for fuck sake.

Or are you blind? Do you really think the financial markets would be interested in a market they don't control? Do you think they enjoy seeing normal working class people, and god forbid, black people actually making money without having to pay them extortionate fees?

The plans are already in to fuck up the crypto market.

Goldman Sachs moto is 'never give a sucker an even break'. Everyone who is still in crypto is a sucker right now.

srs though i cant quite put my finger on it, but ive been seeing some shady shit lately. weird 80btc buy walls right in the middle of drop, a huuge buy right the first time it hit 3k, seemingly to counteract the huge sell wall set up (to inspire confidence to keep pumping?), buy walls pop up in bad-looking patterns to break through normal looking sell walls (like right now, 6 btc sell wall popped up at 4401 and immediately got bought out, even with no buy wall in place.

someone is deliberately trying to prop this up. i dont know who, or why, but im losing confidence in it. i dont feel comfortable holding overnight any more, im going to wakt up one morning to see it at 3k. im still all-in for the long haul, but im out for now. taking this opportunity to hold cash and buy back in after this bubble pops.

Goldman can lick my Sack

Give them the ability to create money and they'll buy the work back again. BTC has already lost when people is willing to take their worthless fiat in exchange for BTC. Just like how people is willing to drop precious metal (actual assets) to take fiat.

Whoever selling precious metal and crypto for fiat will be the ones left holding the bag called fiat. No pity from me when I ride my Lambo in front of them.

i mean look at this. this is insane.

Yeah I was watching the spoofing from 3600 to 4000 but I didn't know that's what I was looking at and I didn't know spoofing was illegal so I never raised any red flags. But it's definitely going on and Goldman Sachs has the most to gain from it. They are also one of the few entities that have enough funds to do it. They have the resources in the incentive, and Bitcoin is the only threat to central banks have faced since Kennedy.

im thinking either them or some bitcoin cash backers.or could be even bigger. like you said, this is the biggest thread central banks have ever faced, and has been garnering a LOT of attention lately. if theres one thing ive learned you DONT fuck with, it's rich people and their money.

Is Goldman Sachs /ourguy/ ?

t.jkr
A Shekkel for a good goy :
///////////////////////////////

BTC : 14DJDphkBzfLWmC6h3uyeS4URoUXayz5Vp
ETH : 0x7d83d794ea6967f9c8cdce11548166db3df3910b
LTC : LfeWio4a2aeEfePy9h84Bm5ykzToNRbPfR

mass psychology is still a thing

Goldman has one thing no one else has - longterm.

You see, you'd be right, but Goldman doesn't want to crash the market just yet. That would be inherently retarded of them.

Goldman will push the price past $4800, there is no doubt about that. Once the price has been pushed up far enough, they'll open short positions and crash the price around the $2000 - $2800 range. Why?

Well. They want their investors to see they're capable of making calls in the crypto currency world and that they've made massive money by doing so. What we've learn from the 08 crises is that Goldman is going to bet against their clients. Why not manipulate the market to fit your wanted reality?

If normies see that Goldman was able to make such a blatant call that BTC will go to $4,800 to $2,200, they've just gained a huge amount of trust and be able to talk investors into buying up crypto.

After opening short positions and crashing the price to $2,200. They'll start telling their clients to invest over their "analysis". Once the price reaches a good amount, they'll do another "analysis" on it and open a short position.

tldr; They're setting it up so they don't have to manipulate the markets - their investors will do it for them and they'll reap the benifits.

Traders in technological disadvantage could tackle the problem with spoofing by slowering their own rate of buys/sells, because that way the spoofers will be wasting a lot of resources trying to create the illusion of big buys but without triggering fast automated responses. When there is spoofy activity, simply slower your own trading rate.

they just did that last month with TSLA. downgraded their price target from 180 to 160 when it was shooting up past 380. immediately crashed down to 300 in 2 days. its already back up to almost 370. i can only imagine how big their short position was. and how big their long position is now.

Thank you both, very informative posts. Do you have any estimate on when they might decide to crash it? Right now all my btc is on exchanges that don't let me easily convert to fiat and it might take me a few days to get it back to my local one due to transfer limits, plus I'm waiting on a few altcoin announcements.

*slowing, not slowering. Sorry, not my first language

If they push it passed 4800 they will only do so because people have caught on to them. But they Revel and the fact that they can call it. So it will most likely crash where they say will crash because they caused the crash. I don't think it'll go over $4,800 and less they say it will.

>mfw the goyim know

Psyops, planting a seed in your head about bitcoin's "true" value. Fuck them.

i have no idea. part of me thinks theyll crash it before 4800 to take less risk. part of me thinks theyll crash it right at 4800 like said to send a message that they know the market and get people to trust them. and part of me thinks theyll keep manipulating it, pushing it past the 4800 barrier to inspire even more confidence and keep it pumping up past 5k to make even more money before they drop it, which would be even worse for btc long term in terms of investor confidence.

all depends on their end goal. do they want to support it and be the ones in control of it? or do they want to see it crash and burn because theyre scared of it, or maybe even have an alternative coin in mind.

either way im happy taking a ~65% profit since buying in right before the fork, and will buy back in when the dust is settled to ~double my btc holdings.

I personally wouldn't be bothered to cashout.

They're in it for the long-haul and their plans will not effect you as much as you think.

Just be prepared to buy at $2k.

>or do they want to see it crash and burn because theyre scared of it,
this one

>maybe they even have an alternate coin in mind
If it's ripple I'm going to laugh so hard I'll die
Do you reckon alts will crash equally as hard if and when btc does?

They are developing their own blockchain. They are Central bankers. They are globalist. And Bitcoin is the greatest threat financially. They have no benefits to seeing it prospere.

Think of them as basically a child with a new toy or a cat playing with a mouse.

They'll eventually get tired of it and burn it, but for now they're clearly more interested in getting people involved. Think of it as a way of moving money from the middle class and poor to the ultra rich.

If normies see common people, such as themselves making gains, they're more likely to invest themselves. You have to know that Goldman wants big gains, nothing small. Which is why this right now is simply basic manipulation to prove a point and they'll push the price higher to entice people into buying.

You have to know that the government has no regulations for crypto, besides tax regulations and the sec is starting to get involved in ICO. But it's basically the wild west and Goldman want's to play.

Certain coins will. Coins that actually have technology backing them and aren't just ideas won't be bothered. If you're worried about getting jewed, look at coins that aren't effected by BTCs overall wellbeing.

For example, instead of cashing out your BTC, just stick it into a coin that is stable. Goldman has enough trouble explaining BTC to Boomers, imagine them trying to explain a crypto like ETH or XMR - good luck.

>Believing the banks

You know what site you are on and what financial instruments we are discussing here right?

Top KEK

Alright, I think I'll do just that. Thank you and let's hope we somehow make it out of this richer.

I'm with you. What bothers me and I think bothers everyone else is the prices they've put out are really exact amounts and coming out at a time where BTC is making big moves.

It's just fishy to me.

I believe in the Banks. I have complete faith that they are going to do all that they can fuck us all over.

Sounds exactly like pump n dump groups. :thinking:

10/10 post user

Just decided to check gdax out for shits and giggles. Only was there for about 30 seconds and there was a huge dip going on and in the spoofing started. By order of fifty to a hundred would pop up and go away creating a vacuum and sure enough price went back up $20.

Been hearing a lot about "Spoofy the Spoofer"

Think they work for Sachs???

Yeah I was about to post a screencap earlier of a random 21 btc sellwall that opened up out of nowhere right after the macd downturn (worst time to buy) and it disappeared right when I was about to post the screen cap, so I didn't. Very strange. Glad I'm out now, don't think I'd be able to sleep tonight if I wasn't.

Nobody knows but it's a good guess. Whoever they are they've got a huge sum of money multi Millions to work with. And they do not appear to be in it to make money but only to drive the price up. Because they are not buying. multi million to work with. And they do not appear to be in it to make money but only to drive the price of. Because they're not buying. Then you have to ask yourself who has the most to gain by creating and popping bubbles.

Sorry, 21 btc buy wall, not sell wall

Ignore the duplicate sentences please. That's just my phone fucking with me.

And like you just mentioned, the price shot up right after the order came up. They know what they're doing.

You can use a buy wall to stop a crash.but it's sell spoofing that drives the price up.

ding ding ding

if you sell a bitcoin for less than $1M you are retarded

Is it dumb to sell for $4400 only to buy back twice as many coins at $2200? What's the minus of 30 and 20? How many millions?

It's the oddly-places buy walls I've been noticing more, myself. Especially tonight.