Its been confired that Goldman Sacks is the spoofer thats been driving up the Bitcoin price...

Its been confired that Goldman Sacks is the spoofer thats been driving up the Bitcoin price. They have laid their plans out for you.

They are pumping to 4800 then dumping it back down to 3k.

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit, they are going for force their "predictions" to come true so normies trust them as crypto brokers.

yeah, If i was in it i would drump at 4700 in to a promising alt coin then get ready to get back in.

>altcoin
Nah, while you will make a little BTC you will lose vs fiat in the fall.
I plan to short 20% of my crypto to tether when the fall kicks in.

There is no brakes on this train

Gonna sell everything at $4700 and buy back at $2900 then

>Goldman Sacks controlling BTC

this is exactly what it was not meant for. fuck this kikes, ride the wave and then go BCC.

We can't win against the eternal jew

The rest of the article
Beyond predictions themselves, Goldman has been advising its client base that money, from their view, is moving into the market.

"Whether or not you believe in the merit of investing in cryptocurrencies (you know who you are), real dollars are at work here and warrant watching,” a group of analysts for the firm wrote last week.

Fantastic news. This is exactly what we want to happen - keep the money flowing in, raise the overall value of this market. This helps us all. Rising tides lift all boats etc

Not really. Two things happen because of this which are negative. Goldman Sacks predicts the rise and fall of BTC withing 100 dollars and gain street cred and they deal a serious blow to BTC when normies lose half their money.

>could correct
Play jewish games, win jewish prizes.

just think like the jews do and we'll be ok senpai

I wonder if it would even be possible? Surely they have a lot of resources but would the greater market let it fall that far without buying? Either way, if GS is getting their customers interested it gives them a greater incentive to avoid big losses. Being right would boost their cred but consider it nullified if their clients suddenly lose 30%

They dont be taking a loss. They have plenty of under the table money they can use. Hell, the money would just come out cleaner. Plus its a small loss to them for the greater prize of damaging the competition and shilling your own blockchain.

the jew will rob you in the markets.
the jew will rob you in the courts

but by the grace of the gods,
the jew will die in the streets, the fields, and anywhere on earth good men kill

>Gold Man-Sacks

>this is exactly what it was not meant for

you sure?

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

they are fuck heads. They said the rally would end at 3600. Best way to call their bluff is hold. bankers should be hung

After the shit they are pulling off with AMD, I hate GS so fucking much.

What did they do to AMD?

>I plan to short 20% of my crypto to tether

can't wait to buy when my fellow chosen people crash the goyim currency

what happened?

Welp, im going to bed. Last bump from me. Keep getting the word out so out people dont lose it all.

>AMD stock plummets after Goldman Sachs says rally is unsustainable

A quick google headline, so now they crash btc.

>They are pumping to 4800 then dumping it back down to 3k.
No, they aren't. That's what they want you to believe.

whoa, 4D chess

Guys how do we know that goldman sachs aren't the greatest market predictors in the world? Don't you think you're stretching things a little bit? There is absolutely no connection between bitcoin core devs and goldman sach.

>aren't the greatest market predictors in the world

1. They predict a crash at $4800
2. People hear about their prediction and place limit orders at $4800
3. It crashes at $4800.

They don't predict anything. Their predictions determine buy and sell points because people follow them.