Bittrex: We are happy to announce DNT will be listed wednesday 00:00 GMT+2

Bittrex: We are happy to announce DNT will be listed wednesday 00:00 GMT+2.

Get in now.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001026692-Statement-on-mistaken-district0x-Network-Token-DNT-listing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bittrex doesnt announce listings you dumb shill

Are you telling me the guy in liqui trollbox lied to me? Yeah right, I don't think so. He said his dad is a blockchain and he confirmed it.

Its going to hit binance and that will be enough. Get in no or cry later.

give source peasant

1 poo has been deposited to your street

A guy in the liqui trollbox said his dad is a human blockchain. He knows all the good intel.

I, too, have an uncle that works at Nintendo

Why didn't you listen? 4.2k sats

I just made a 100k (today alone)

how's it feel missing out on the biggest moon mission of the past week? how's it feel sitting comfy as fuck while knowing this is only a fraction of the gains to come? god why are you people suck faggots

Send some dnt my way senpai

0xA09c58e3F9BdA41882247a7b755bA955d3352fcE

I sold all d0x. This shit is well over hyped now.
Buy back in next week for 1/4 the price

Isn't this going to tank hard as soon as it hits buttrex?

100k dnt? or usd?

Fake news, nothing is announced, tho it will soon.

It will take a hit but the influx of new money will outshadow it. My advice is to hold for a few days after it hits Binance/Bittrex. Or if you really want your gains asap, sell only half of your stack.

>tfw been looking at the dnt graph on coinmarketcap and realising that its delayed by a few days

not sure if its just me though

Breakout very soon. If the chart isn't clear, it is showing a lot of buying pressure against a resistance at about 4ksat with the pressure increasing and price spread decreasing. This is one of the clearest buying signals.

Look on liqui. Absolutely fucking infuriating sell wall at 4k, price keeps bouncing off the ceiling to the point that the chart looks ridiculous.

It's fucking insane how this guy is keeping the price where it is. Market manipulation has never been this obvious. Once his sell wall is gone the uptrend will be positively volcanic

Got proof DNT on bittrex maybe in august but 100% in september support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001026692-Statement-on-mistaken-district0x-Network-Token-DNT-listing

Mmm... I don't think so. It's definitely hyped but I predict that it should grow some more from this price. If the price drops that dramatically then I'll just keep accumulating.

>sell wall
>8btc

Liqui is such a small exchange it's really easy to fuck with.

helpful link senpai

You must be the dumb cunt who keeps trolling their Slack group telling everyone it just got listed on Polo and Bittrex.

Can't we just let this coin keep rising naturally without lying?

we are the dntmarines