What if, and here me out guys, all the German children turned into snakes

I was born so called "jewish" although I hate judaism and all other religions.
I am 100% atheist, I believe there is no god and that we, like Charles Darwin proved evolved from ape like ancestors through millions of years of evolution.
I see myself as atheist not so called "jewish".

What has always annoyed me is that hitler and the nazis hated and eventually murdered some 6 million of us the so called "jews" because we don't look "nordic"/"germanic", we don't have a straight and symmetrrical nose, and we don't have blue eyes and blonde hair.
and yet they loved the snakes.
No because last time I checked the serpents are all 100 % "nordic"/"germanic" with every one being 2m long, with a perfectly symmetrical tongue and blue eyes and blonde scales.
And you tell me what will happen if every german woman will have children with snakes, how the children will look.

You are ridiculing my point but it's not about me or us the so called "jews" or about shitler and rest of the fucking nazis.

It's about the japs and africans.
Are all japs and africans 100% nordics/germanics?
And what will happen if they will all breed with german woman ??

>implying it's not about the snakes in the grand scheme of things
It's about the snakes imbecile.
Are all snakes 100% nordics/germanics?
And what will happen if they will all breed with german woman ?? Half german have snake babies? Will snake genes overpower "aryan" genes?

Nice combination of two memes.

I hope both of you rot in hell

hitler's and all the rest of the nazis biggest dream was to mix the german race with the japanese and african races.
By impregnating all and every single woman in germany with semen from africans and japanese soldiers.
It's mentioned hundreds of time in mein kempf and in their speeches.

You kinda deserve this

I hate that I laughed at this.

hitler and all the rest of the nazis loved and admired the african race.
They wanted to essentially mix the german race with the african by impregnating all german woman with semen from africans.
That was their biggest dream.

>implying it wasn't lizardmen

Yep, that's a well known fact.

Stop you're ruining our fucking Anaconda memes on here.

You can laugh but hitler and the rest of the nazis absolutely loved and admired the africans.
In mein kempf hitler mentioned several times that he sees the africans as the most "nordic and germanic peoples of the earth".
his, himler's and geoble's and indeed the entire nazi party's dream was to mix the german and african race by impregnating all german woman with semen from africans.

hitler and the rest of the nazis absolutely loved and admired the africans.
In mein kempf hitler mentioned several times that he sees the africans as the most "nordic and germanic peoples of the earth".
his, himler's and geoble's and indeed the entire nazi party's dream was to mix the german and african race by impregnating all german woman with semen from africans.

>all the German children turned into snakes

Who would notice?

What if OP turned into a rat so the G*rman snakes can finally eat him so he shuts up forever.

You see everyone it is a little know fact but it is safe to say that hitler,himler, geobles and all the other members of the nazi party were probably the biggest lovers of the african race in history.
hitler, himler and geobles and all the rest of the nazis loved absolutely EVERYTHING about the african race - their culture,custom, language but above all they loved and admired and I am quoting directly from mein kempf “the amazing nordic and germanic look” of the african race.
hitler also famously wrote in mein kempf :” the african race are the most nordic and germanic peoples of the earth. Unlike the jews, the africans are all 2m tall, with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose, blonde hair and blue eyes. If we want to maintain the coveted nordic and germanic traits of our race, namely our straight nose, blonde hair and blue eyes we MUST all mix en - masse with the beautiful and nordic african race. After we murder all jews and win this war, me, himler and geobles are all going to personally make sure that every woman in our beloved deutschland is going to be impregnated with semen from african males”

> You see everyone it is a little known fact but it is safe to say that hitler,himler, geobles and all the other members of the nazi party were probably the biggest lovers of the african race in history.
>hitler, himler and geobles and all the rest of the nazis loved absolutely EVERYTHING about the african race - their culture,custom, language but above all they loved and admired and I am quoting directly from mein kempf “the amazing nordic and germanic look” of the african race.
>hitler also famously wrote in mein kempf :” the african race are the most nordic and germanic peoples of the earth. Unlike the jews, the africans are all 2m tall, with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose, blonde hair and blue eyes. If we want to maintain the coveted nordic and germanic traits of our race, namely our straight nose, blonde hair and blue eyes we MUST all mix en - masse with the beautiful and nordic african race. After we murder all jews and win this war, me, himler and geobles are all going to personally make sure that every woman in our beloved deutschland is going to be impregnated with semen from african males”

You see everyone it is safe to say that hitler,himler, geobles and all the other members of the nazi party were probably the biggest lovers of the african race in history.
hitler, himler and geobles and all the rest of the nazis loved absolutely EVERYTHING about the african race - their culture,custom, language but above all they loved and admired and I am quoting directly from mein kempf “the amazing nordic and germanic look” of the african race.
hitler also famously wrote in mein kempf :” the african race are the most nordic and germanic peoples of the earth. Unlike the jews, the africans are all 2m tall, with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose, blonde hair and blue eyes. If we want to maintain the coveted nordic and germanic traits of our race, namely our straight nose, blonde hair and blue eyes we MUST all mix en - masse with the beautiful and nordic african race. After we murder all jews and win this war, me, himler and geobles are all going to personally make sure that every woman in our beloved deutschland is going to be impregnated with semen from african males”

You see everyone , many today already know that hitler,himler, geobles and all the other members of the nazi party were probably the biggest lovers of the african race in history.

You see everyone it is a little know fact but it is safe to say that hitler,himler, geobles and all the other members of the nazi party were probably the biggest lovers of the african race in history.

lord save me from this meme hell

Is this what hell looks like?

you see everyone it is a little know fact but it is safe to say that hitler,himler, geobles and all the other members of the nazi party were probably the biggest lovers of the african race in history.

Is this the same guy who kept posting the whole "Will Smith eats Bertolli frozen dinners" spam on Veeky Forums?

You see everyone it is a very little know fact but it is safe to say that hitler,himler, geobles and all the other members of the nazi party were probably the biggest lovers of the african race in history.

You see everyone it is not a known fact but it is safe to say that hitler,himler, geobles and all the other members of the nazi party were probably the biggest lovers of the african race in history.

You see , safe to say that hitler,himler, geobles and all the other members of the nazi party were probably the biggest lovers of the african race in history.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved nigger, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved nigger, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.

STOP.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved nigger, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, he wanted to impregnate all german woman with semen from niggers.
It was his biggest dream.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, he wanted to impregnate all german woman with semen from niggers.
hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved nigger, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.

he wanted to impregnate every german woman with semen from niggers.

It was his biggest dream

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.

hitler loved niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.
It was his biggest dream

There's something seriously wrong with you.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers,hitler loved niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.
It was his biggest dream

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.
It was his biggest dream. he loved niggers.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.
It was his biggest dream. he loved niggers. he loved all niggers.

It was his biggest dream. he loved niggers. he loved all niggers.

he wanted to impregnate every german woman with semen from niggers. hitler loved all niggers.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers. hitler loved all niggers.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers. hitler loved niggers. hitler loved niggers.

he wanted to impregnate every german woman with semen from niggers. hitler deeply loved all niggers.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers. hitler deeply loved all niggers. he loved all niggers.

Why Ludacris ?

he wanted to impregnate every german woman with semen from niggers. hitler loved every single nigger.

hitler loved niggers, hitler deeply loved all niggers. hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers. hitler loved all niggers.

hitler loved niggers, hitler deeply loved all niggers. hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.

hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers. hitler simply admired niggers.

hitler admired and loved all niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.

hitler simply loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.

hitler deeply loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.

hitler adored, admired loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers, hitler loved all niggers,hitler loved niggers, hitler loved niggers.